First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 14

Ilion

#45 May 13, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your googled information about features the common person knows about. Hope you learned something else today.
I like that guy

Clifton Park, NY

#46 May 13, 2014
The way it is wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe one of the significant problems with the area is the mass exit of decent, hardworking, and educated young people. Here's a question. What is the most valuable export of the Utica/Rome/Mohawk Valley area? The answer is GRADUATES.
Our area offers many opportunities for higher learning. Just look at what's nearby (not an exhaustive list): Utica College, MVCC, SUNY Utica/Rome, HCCC, Utica School of Commerce, Hamilton College, Colgate, and SU. All of these schools are not far away. So, what do many graduates do once they graduate and cannot find career opportunities locally within their field of study? They leave the area.
What's wrong with everybody? The answer is that our area is lacking intelligent people because many of them have left for better opportunity elsewhere. The "garbage" stays because NY State and Oneida County offer social programs aplenty.
That is the way it is. If you live in that area think back to your high school graduating class. How many of them are still in that area with you? I know when I had my high school reunion a few years back the number was around 10 percent out of 200 or so that replied.
blacks are disgusting

New Hartford, NY

#47 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>
You believing that north utica is some sort of "luxury living" just reinforces why you think blacks are the problem in utica. I suggest you take a trip out of that cess pool to see how the rest of the world acts and lives.
The word "Luxury" are YOUR words - NOT mine.

North Utica is 90% homes owned and occupied by owners that take pride in their homes - that is what is keeping out the majority of the trash.

For your information, I have been in many States outside of New York and you are right - I have never seen a City as corrupt and decayed as Utica currently is. ALL of my children left this area many years ago because of the lack of opportunities to bring up their families and to be able to support them on any emloyment being offered in Utica at that time.

Have you ever lived in any of the Southern States? If so, you would have seen a different group of blacks - they are respectful, hard workers, educated and live among the "white folks" with no problems.

Clifton Park, NY

#48 May 13, 2014
blacks are disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>The word "Luxury" are YOUR words - NOT mine.
North Utica is 90% homes owned and occupied by owners that take pride in their homes - that is what is keeping out the majority of the trash.
For your information, I have been in many States outside of New York and you are right - I have never seen a City as corrupt and decayed as Utica currently is. ALL of my children left this area many years ago because of the lack of opportunities to bring up their families and to be able to support them on any emloyment being offered in Utica at that time.
Have you ever lived in any of the Southern States? If so, you would have seen a different group of blacks - they are respectful, hard workers, educated and live among the "white folks" with no problems.
"The white folks". Wow. Racist much?

Ilion

#49 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>"The white folks". Wow. Racist much?
I like the yellow folks that serve me my lo mein

Clifton Park, NY

#50 May 14, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the yellow folks that serve me my lo mein
How about just the folks that serve me my Lo me in?

Ilion

#51 May 14, 2014
Will somebody please just answer the OP's question? I don't know what's wrong with us but I know the omniscient ones dooooo

Clifton Park, NY

#52 May 14, 2014
My goodness wrote:
Just looking through this site and what is wrong with you people? I'm so glad I left that place twenty years ago. Unfortunately my elderly parents still live there half the year so I must go there at least three times a year. Just seeing the opinions and views of people on this site it's easy to see why you're in rapid decline and have been for decades. You should really be quite enbarrassed of yourselves because I certainly am for you
Too many riggies is the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massage Therapy Tipping (Mar '09) 10 min Cliffy From Clift... 45
Wktv News finally in Hi-Def ! 11 min iam amateur2 14
Most Women are Unstable These Days 15 min Biomajor 8
xavier "alfonso" upd poster 16 min yup 4
John Nehme is a Jack Ass!! (Sep '13) 17 min Lou 12
Teachers Make More Money Than Lawyers In Utica? (Mar '13) 23 min Mark 134
Sexy Bartenders/waitresses at Delmonico's! 31 min craig 2
listen to the teachers whining 48 min Your ignorance is... 117
Utica Comets leaving after 2016 season!... 1 hr CometCockPumpers 19
AHL Worldwide 1 hr CometCockPumpers 60