Whats wrong with you people

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#25 May 12, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted a link to some semi retard filming the utica parade but I certainly didn't post it to youtube if that's what you're referring to.
I guess they no longer want to talk about that. Lol! I can't blame them.
all eyes on you

Rome, NY

#26 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
I guess they no longer want to talk about that. Lol! I can't blame them.
All eyes are on you now
Goat people

United States

#27 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Yeah autocorrect. It's a popular feature on tablets these days. Have you heard of a tablet. They're kind of neat.
You might want to break that down for the utican goat-people.
Right now half of them think you're talking about a Chicklet candy that somehow talks to them ans tells them how to spell.
everything will come out

Rome, NY

#28 May 12, 2014
Goat people wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to break that down for the utican goat-people.
Right now half of them think you're talking about a Chicklet candy that somehow talks to them ans tells them how to spell.
don't worry brentwood. you will get the attention you desire
Goat people

United States

#29 May 12, 2014
everything will come out wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry brentwood. you will get the attention you desire
Hopefully! Then we can get to step 2 finally. You don't watch the news much do ya champ?

Let me know how all that works out for you.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#30 May 13, 2014
Goat people wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to break that down for the utican goat-people.
Lol!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#31 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Yeah autocorrect. It's a popular feature on tablets these days. Have you heard of a tablet. They're kind of neat.
Oh, now I get it. I couldn't understand why auto correct would change "sore" to "soar" and account for the other mistakes you've accused it of. I think you're confusing predictive text, a common feature on tablets and cell phones, with auto correct. Auto correct, in its basic form, deals with spelling issues. It doesn't deal with the difference between "soar" and "sore" when they're spelled correctly. Predictive text suggests a word from the first couple of letters input but you really need to check the word it has come up with to insure that it's the one you actually want to use. It might come up with the word "soar" after you've typed "so", rather than "sore", and make you look a little silly. Hope this helps.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#32 May 13, 2014
iamwright wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, now I get it. I couldn't understand why auto correct would change "sore" to "soar" and account for the other mistakes you've accused it of. I think you're confusing predictive text, a common feature on tablets and cell phones, with auto correct. Auto correct, in its basic form, deals with spelling issues. It doesn't deal with the difference between "soar" and "sore" when they're spelled correctly. Predictive text suggests a word from the first couple of letters input but you really need to check the word it has come up with to insure that it's the one you actually want to use. It might come up with the word "soar" after you've typed "so", rather than "sore", and make you look a little silly. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your googled information about features the common person knows about. Hope you learned something else today.
blacks are disgusting

Carthage, NY

#33 May 13, 2014
My goodness wrote:
I can't and won't even read anymore of this crap. You people are truly the bottom of the barrel. Please stay out of our malls too. We don't want you here. Absolutely disgusting.
These are the type of people that want to be considered our "equal"!!!!!

Never will happen......

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#34 May 13, 2014
blacks are disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>These are the type of people that want to be considered our "equal"!!!!!
Never will happen......
Reading the OPs original post he's definitely not referring to black people specifically. He's referring to all of utica.
blacks are disgusting

Carthage, NY

#35 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Reading the OPs original post he's definitely not referring to black people specifically. He's referring to all of utica.
Open your eyes a little wider - There are still the ones left in Utica that were born and raised in Utica by both of their parents that taught us good manners, morals and intrigrity, and work ethics.

The blacks have ruined Cornhill, West Utica East Utica and beginning their attack on South Utica. In order to live in North Utica, they must work and have good credit to buy a house and to even rent an apartment (Parkedge & Candlewick). Combine the blacks with the huge influx of refugees that refuse to speak our language and are totally supported by our Welfare system, and you have what is responsible for the decay of Utica.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#36 May 13, 2014
blacks are disgusting wrote:
<quoted text>Open your eyes a little wider - There are still the ones left in Utica that were born and raised in Utica by both of their parents that taught us good manners, morals and intrigrity, and work ethics.
The blacks have ruined Cornhill, West Utica East Utica and beginning their attack on South Utica. In order to live in North Utica, they must work and have good credit to buy a house and to even rent an apartment (Parkedge & Candlewick). Combine the blacks with the huge influx of refugees that refuse to speak our language and are totally supported by our Welfare system, and you have what is responsible for the decay of Utica.
You believing that north utica is some sort of "luxury living" just reinforces why you think blacks are the problem in utica. I suggest you take a trip out of that cess pool to see how the rest of the world acts and lives.
Oh no-not again

Whitesboro, NY

#37 May 13, 2014
My goodness wrote:
Just looking through this site and what is wrong with you people? I'm so glad I left that place twenty years ago. Unfortunately my elderly parents still live there half the year so I must go there at least three times a year. Just seeing the opinions and views of people on this site it's easy to see why you're in rapid decline and have been for decades. You should really be quite enbarrassed of yourselves because I certainly am for you
Where did you move to? There are many negative views on this forum, you are right about that.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#38 May 13, 2014
Oh no-not again wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you move to? There are many negative views on this forum, you are right about that.
Their location says Syracuse.
The Dude

Utica, NY

#39 May 13, 2014
Rotflmao north Utica is a friggin dump just like east, west and south utica.. The only decent area is a bout a 1/2 mile stretch on the parkway around the Kossuth st area, even then once you go around the curve heading towards Culver your greeted with the projects right behind MVCC, Utica is a shythole period, if the word shythole city was in the dictionary a picture of Utica would be next to it...

Utica Lies and Riggies

Clifton Park, NY

#40 May 13, 2014
The Dude wrote:
Rotflmao north Utica is a friggin dump just like east, west and south utica.. The only decent area is a bout a 1/2 mile stretch on the parkway around the Kossuth st area, even then once you go around the curve heading towards Culver your greeted with the projects right behind MVCC, Utica is a shythole period, if the word shythole city was in the dictionary a picture of Utica would be next to it...
That's why they need federal grants to complete subsidized housing in north utica! Lol!

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Humphrey-Garde...

Ilion

#41 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>You believing that north utica is some sort of "luxury living" just reinforces why you think blacks are the problem in utica. I suggest you take a trip out of that cess pool to see how the rest of the world acts and lives.
Hey Riggy, just got done mowin. Did you just question something about someone's luxury? Kind of hippo of you aint it?

Ilion

#42 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>That's why they need federal grants to complete subsidized housing in north utica! Lol!

Where am I now

Ilion

#43 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>That's why they need federal grants to complete subsidized housing in north utica! Lol!

Luxury
The way it is

Potsdam, NY

#44 May 13, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
What's wrong with everybody? SOMEONE answer the question, please
I believe one of the significant problems with the area is the mass exit of decent, hardworking, and educated young people. Here's a question. What is the most valuable export of the Utica/Rome/Mohawk Valley area? The answer is GRADUATES.

Our area offers many opportunities for higher learning. Just look at what's nearby (not an exhaustive list): Utica College, MVCC, SUNY Utica/Rome, HCCC, Utica School of Commerce, Hamilton College, Colgate, and SU. All of these schools are not far away. So, what do many graduates do once they graduate and cannot find career opportunities locally within their field of study? They leave the area.

What's wrong with everybody? The answer is that our area is lacking intelligent people because many of them have left for better opportunity elsewhere. The "garbage" stays because NY State and Oneida County offer social programs aplenty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
low TECH COWARD WELFARE VERTUCCI JEALOUS OF REA... 5 min Deal 4
Easy to taunt Utica welfare trash with their FA... 6 min Sorry sad loser 3
Why always destroying! 8 min Sorry sad loser 16
Bad neighbor (Oct '16) 23 min your mother 8
Keeler and brindisi fake news 43 min SOI 8
Ifdisagree with black your racist 1 hr MARIOPUSS E FEM V... 3
thirteen MILLION HITS FOR ]\[lGGER ON GOOGLE 1 hr MARIOPUSS E FEM V... 2
Cover up at OCJ 3 hr Seen it 18
Family court race 4 hr StopDrinkingTheWater 45

Utica Jobs