Where's all the horny chicks?

Posted in the Utica Forum

nunya

West Hartford, CT

#1 Oct 13, 2013
I cannot believe how hard it is to find another woman to play with! Everything online is total bs...hit up a ton of bars trolling on friday night and nothing! I remember when I used to go out and make out with women in the bathroom. I miss being with a woman and I just can't seem to find any now. What the hell happened?
Truth hurts

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 13, 2013
You got old. Probably looking a little scraggly and long in the tooth. Maybe ED too
I'm 23 and find women all the time. One sucked my C*** in the parking lot of a bar last weekend. She was hot too. Sorry, dude, your time has come and gone
The scale

Baltimore, MD

#3 Oct 13, 2013
Weight watchers
hot or not

Syracuse, NY

#4 Oct 13, 2013
Dude, seriously?

All the chicks listed at the 'hot-or-not' websites in the Utica/Rome area have venereal disease or stretched out 'Erie' canals (from all the kids they plop out and have taxpayers support).

Do yourself a favor and date international chicks. Not the skanky, immigrant pitches (i.e. Bosnians) but real girls who know how to give you what you want, no strings attached.

Good luck!
Sheryl

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 13, 2013
Yea, well where the hell did all the good guys go anyway?? And I don't mean a guy who wants to get laid on the second date like most. I mean a GOOD guy!!!
nunya

West Hartford, CT

#6 Oct 13, 2013
Wow, good to know people can't read. I clearly stated looking for another woman to play with. Everyone is so caught up on wanting relationships. I have a man, just looking for something extra that he doesn't have to give me.
hot or not

Syracuse, NY

#7 Oct 13, 2013
nunya wrote:
Wow, good to know people can't read. I clearly stated looking for another woman to play with. Everyone is so caught up on wanting relationships. I have a man, just looking for something extra that he doesn't have to give me.
Well, most here have assumed you are a butch lez on depo-provera, because 'lipstick lesbians' don't have much trouble finding chicks to play with.

Maybe you're spending too much time on topix complaining rather than actually DOING something about your dilemma? Could that be it? Maybe?
Play with balls

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2013
Truth hurts wrote:
You got old. Probably looking a little scraggly and long in the tooth. Maybe ED too
I'm 23 and find women all the time. One sucked my C*** in the parking lot of a bar last weekend. She was hot too. Sorry, dude, your time has come and gone
Guys who talk and think like you don't attract the REAL hot ones. You just get the scraps and the also rans. FACT. Classy gurlz don't run with slobs and pigheads. End of story.
Lets get Harry

United States

#9 Oct 13, 2013
nunya wrote:
I cannot believe how hard it is to find another woman to play with! Everything online is total bs...hit up a ton of bars trolling on friday night and nothing! I remember when I used to go out and make out with women in the bathroom. I miss being with a woman and I just can't seem to find any now. What the hell happened?
If you know Harry S in NH just get in with him. Carla and Darla the fat ones make sure his quiet parties on Fri-Sat every week are full of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CONCLUSION is that she loves dancing Lol!! 3 min Irrelevant riggie 1
watch out TOPIX I WILL USE MY ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ... 3 min 385 Pound Utican 14
cp rampage 3 min Analingus 17
mentally DERANGED ABOUT UTICA AND CONSUMED BY U... 4 min famous clifTONS 9
cilfTON SLEEPS UTICA EATS UTICA DREAMS UTICA TH... 4 min Irrelevant riggie 4
I wouldn't take a free Car from Riggie LMFAO 5 min famous clifTONS 3
You Must Be From Utica If: 6 min Nope 55
Utica restaurant named too 100 in the country 6 min Ooooh Yyyeaahhhhh 19
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 17 min 385 Pound Utican 32
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 19 min 385 Pound Utican 239
Planet fitness riverside center utica ny 47 min Ooooooh Yeeeeahhh 18
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 1 hr truth 31
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:35 am PST

NBC Sports 3:35AM
C.J. Spiller's limited, but hoping to play Sunday
NBC Sports 4:01 AM
Bryan Bulaga "looks great" after Sunday's concussion
NBC Sports 4:19 AM
Thursday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Michael Vick has nearly paid off his bankruptcy debt
NBC Sports 8:09 AM
Antrel Rolle wants to play three more years with Giants
NBC Sports 9:14 AM
Case Keenum looks like the Texans' starter, by default
Bleacher Report12:09 PM
New England Patriots vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
ESPN12:28 PM
Beckham: Offensive ROY would be 'honor'
ESPN 1:41 PM
CB Thomas rips Jets for hands-off approach
NBC Sports 1:54 PM
Josh Thomas says Jets didn't coach him