Posted in the Utica Forum

TLN1

Utica, NY

#1 May 8, 2013
and it smells!!!
Utica is dinkydick ny

United States

#3 May 8, 2013
I think that "Tardy Cornyshorts" is that Ray Jadwick loser. They are both consumed with their perceived "wit" and both turn every single comment issue or thought into some sexual pervert comment because their parents were pig people obviously who couldn't raise clean headed young men.

Funny Marty just listed a "wordpress" link to a stupid sex joke like Ray Jadwick always did, they wrote, whine and reason exactly the same way and both are from cny/

Also Marty Cornyshorts and his "kiddie joke" mentality was also hyping the new utica T-Shirt Company this week.

Which reminds me- Why do all these also ran mom&pop utica businessed always put "Company" at the end of all their coffeehouse and rinkydick promotional junk tshirt stuff? Like it makes them look like something bigger than 2 morons and a laptop and a coffee heater!
Utica is dinkydick ny

United States

#4 May 8, 2013
Whitesboro HS and Prison wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the product of fast food four times a day.
FOUR!!!

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#5 May 8, 2013
Hyping? You are the biggest idiot I have ever encountered. Show me where I hyped a T Shirt company.

Level 8

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 8, 2013
JuSt like I thought. I didn't even post in that thread you skinny geek. Have Large Marge sit on you for a bit.
Criffy Alert

Gouverneur, NY

#8 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes. Four. For him it's breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night snack. His late night snack consists of hopping in his Hyundai, failing to get the seat belt around his enormous gut yet again, driving to Burger King in the "city" of Rome and getting two double cheeseburgers, a large fry and a large "diet" soda.
Warning: Criffy is posting above. He will attempt to fill you with hate because his life is pathetic and he wants company.

Level 8

Brooklyn, NY

#9 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes. Four. For him it's breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night snack. His late night snack consists of hopping in his Hyundai, failing to get the seat belt around his enormous gut yet again, driving to Burger King in the "city" of Rome and getting two double cheeseburgers, a large fry and a large "diet" soda.
Sounds like you know the menu and hours pretty well you plump butterball fuvk.
Utica34

Utica, NY

#10 May 9, 2013
guy is a windbag.

Level 7

Since: Apr 13

New Hartford, NY

#12 May 9, 2013
Is using the name Marty Peppershorts and another contender Marty Pepershorts. This way he give props too himself. What do you think of that?

Level 8

Brooklyn, NY

#13 May 9, 2013
The FIrst from lainey wrote:
Is using the name Marty Peppershorts and another contender Marty Pepershorts. This way he give props too himself. What do you think of that?
Listen, I already said I didn't do that. Looks like you don't know how to listen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Par 33 min Donny 105
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 36 min ConsiderThis 221
Finish Carpenter 37 min InfoHub 6
Daina Bennett 2 47 min brian44 1
Oneida Count Family Court POWERLESS to End Hate... 1 hr saywha 3
You ladies nrrd to start wearing nylon again 1 hr john 2
Trump declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel 1 hr Mike 17
Best looking women in Utica 20-30 in age 1 hr Mayor 46
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 3 hr Tick Tock FUAC 254
Spoiled seafood at new hartford Italian restaur... 12 hr Benny 10
New Hartford Baskets 23 hr the wife 38

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance