Macomb County Prosecutor criticized f...

Macomb County Prosecutor criticized for stance on ruling

There are 11 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Sep 28, 2008, titled Macomb County Prosecutor criticized for stance on ruling. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Macomb County Prosecutor Eric Smith's recent lambasting of a circuit judge who overturned a jury's murder conviction has prompted serious backlash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Leon Dreshaj

Rochester, MI

#1 Sep 29, 2008
Hi my Name is Leon, I think he had every write to do what he did.the guy was a jerk why should he get to try and change the ruling of a judge he ain't god,He is just some shitty layer that is pissed because he lost.Lets say the ruling was in his favor
and the judge or the defense tried to get it over tuned then he would be the one bichin about it is stupid and u are sputid for writing about it,
I just thought I should let you know,plus I hate that asshol
Shelby Citizen

AOL

#2 Oct 1, 2008
Hmmm, Eric Smith's office kept evidence that could help the defense hidden. Then, when he is caught and the trial is overturned for Prosecutor misconduct, Mr. Smith throws a hissy fit and organizes his paid employees to stage a protest of the judge who called his office on the misconduct. This is like a child throwing a fit when you give them a time out. Eric Smith is just too immature to be kept as Macomb Prosecutor.
He used his prosecutor credentials to get out of a hit and run charge in Oakland County. He through a fit when his request was turned down for a fully loaded undercover police car be acquired for his full time use. He lies and buries defense evidence. And, he is a huge publicity hound. How much corruption does it take to see the light?
I am going to find you LD

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 Jan 11, 2009
dummy
Leon Dreshaj wrote:
Hi my Name is Leon, I think he had every write to do what he did.the guy was a jerk why should he get to try and change the ruling of a judge he ain't god,He is just some shitty layer that is pissed because he lost.Lets say the ruling was in his favor
and the judge or the defense tried to get it over tuned then he would be the one bichin about it is stupid and u are sputid for writing about it,
I just thought I should let you know,plus I hate that asshol
Dershowitz

Portland, OR

#4 Jan 11, 2009
While I think it is unusual for a Judge to overturn a jury conviction, when a Prosecutor acts in a manner inconsistent with well established Constitutional Standards of conduct that deny a person their fair day in Court, I am certainly glad that we have Judges who have the courage to do the right thing.

Its even better when a Judge has the courage to point out the Prosecutors misconduct in a Public Forum.

I am clearly bothered by Mr.Smiths attempts to smear the Judge. I can only hope the Judge will attempt to get this Nazi like Prosecutor Disbarred.
I aint hard to find SZ

Rochester, MI

#5 May 19, 2009
I am going to find you LD wrote:
dummy
<quoted text>
What are you going to do when you find me?
somekindasuffix

Warren, MI

#6 Jan 8, 2010
eric smith
mark hackell
linda davis
peter maceroni
are dummicrats
FIRE THEM!!!
ENUFF SAID!!!
Macomb Corruption

Carmine, TX

#7 Apr 19, 2010
Re: MI - Macomb County Executive VOTE is about builders and developers gaining access

Ted Wahby and all the Italian Judges have been bought and paid for by all the Italian builders in Macomb County. I have personally provided bribes to Wahby for builders I have worked for. All the Judges except Judge Foster has had free meals at Benedetto's for years. The owner has abused the legal process on Macomb County for years.
You are right, its not what you know, its who you know and how much to pay these crooks. Wahby is the ring leader now for all the Italian Builders, he took over Ron Lupo's place.
somekindasuffix wrote:
eric smith
mark hackell
linda davis
peter maceroni
are dummicrats
FIRE THEM!!!
ENUFF SAID!!!
Keith

Raleigh, NC

#8 May 24, 2010
A man is stabbed in the back 2 times and killed. the man had no weapon. The other man has a history of violent behavior. Macomb County prosecutor says its not murder it was self defence/and they are not pressing charges. Is this justice. Macomb County Gotts love those fxxxin jack asses
Keith

Raleigh, NC

#9 May 24, 2010
Eric Smith is a sorry ass individual
to many of us

Howell, MI

#10 Nov 1, 2010
I am going to find you LD wrote:
dummy
<quoted text>
Go ahead find him. he's Albanian keep trying to suppress them and eventually you will have a big problem on your hands. "Dummy"
Harding

Sterling Heights, MI

#11 Jan 5, 2011
Smiths father FRANK was a sorry ass son of a $%^&*. I hope someone sticks smith and his corrupt piece of #$%^ family 6 feet under. We would all be better off without Smith corrupting everyting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Troy Dec 8 Kdidia 23
trade GF pics (Feb '15) Dec 3 Ronnie 5
Clinton Revival Center /Family Worship Center o... (Mar '17) Nov 27 Jussayin 6
News Report: Rep. Conyers settled complaint over sex... Nov 23 Julia 9
Looking For Mystery Shoppers! Nov 20 Joseph McArdle 1
Are Utica Police, Shelby Township Police and Ju... (Sep '08) Nov 16 annonomous 28
Review: Village Square Co-Operative (Feb '09) Oct '17 Singledance 32

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages