Zal

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Hello-poor typist, hit K instead of N, and here I am in utica KY, not "Sin City" Utica NY. I realized my mistake immediately when I opened up forums and there was not the usual 4,927 threads- complaining about Olive Garden, bigots talking smack and endless psychotic rants about (and posted by) local perverts, skanks and criminals. So, I am sorry to intrude- from the little I have read, Utica KY sounds like a nice place to be.
Zal

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Oh, I meant to add that if you ever feel like slumming, visit the Utica NY forum.(if you want to be insulted, threatened, harrassed and verbally abused, post a comment- even posting a single letter, number or puncuation mark will result in some type of negative response!)
R-U-Kidding

Bledsoe, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2010

honey we so far back in the sticks around here we have to pump sunshine in...LOL
AROUND HERE not many have heard of topix from looks of things..you know...dead around here..
but check out some other towns around here...they are bash city..<grin>
come back and visit why don't ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utica Discussions

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
karma 3 min Frankenstein 17
dj dewitt milligans bar (Dec '12) 6 min DJ Skribble 23
Bethany 9 min Curious 1
Man shoots himself outside of Owensboro Catholi... (Feb '11) 12 min troothpaste 183
Funeral held for Owensboro man who took own lif... (Feb '11) 20 min troothpaste 40
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Suzienoteeth 138,660
Where is the link 32 min lmao 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••