justice in county court????

justice in county court????

Posted in the Utica Forum

tammy

Largo, FL

#1 Aug 7, 2012
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.....THE JUDGE...THE DA... THE NEW SUPREME JUDGE AND OUR OWN LAWYER ...ALL IN ON THIS ONE TOGETHER. ONE GUY GETS 5 YEARS PROBATION FOR A CRIME WITH A LOADED HAND GUN???? AND ANOTHER GETS "SHOCK CAMP" FOR A MENTAL ACT ...NO MIRANDA RIGHTS GIVEN ...NO MENTAL EVAL GIVEN.....THIS IS A MATTER WHERE THE STATE SUPREME COURT SHOULD GET INVOLVED...YA THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR ...CONSPIRACY???? CONFLICT OF INTEREST??? OH I FORGOT TO MENTION EVEN THE GIRLFRIEND WHO SAYS SHE IS SOO IN LOVE WITH THE GUY AND WANTS MORE CHILDREN IS EVEN IN ON HIM GETTING THIS "SHOCK CAMP" HMMM KINDA MAKES YOU WONDER WHERE THE DRAMA ALLL STARTED???? MAYBE THE GIRLFRIEND WHO THINKS HER GUY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE "SEVERITY" OF HIS ACTIONS ON TRYIN TO HURT HIMSELF!!!! YA WHERES THE LOVE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Livermore Music Thread (Jul '13) 16 min Musikologist 10
Dope cook 45 min He is a needle ju... 1
fbuddy 1 hr Lol 6
Emily Bratcher 1 hr Cuteguy 3
Panhandlers by the Cadillac 1 hr Jake Tapper 4
Kesha Teasley 1 hr Trashazz 11
I regret leaving my spouse 1 hr Silly peeps 11

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance