turkeyfoot school
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
concerned parent

Johnstown, PA

#1 Feb 24, 2012
what is going on at that school. i have heard all kinds of things around town and online. some say the principal is the problem, others say it is others on the school board. mostly the administation is not concerned about the kids that need help. the principal has told counselors that if they show up in his school again he will have them arrested foor trespassing. he calls it his school.
number one

Mineral Point, PA

#2 Feb 24, 2012
The previous posting, sounds like a lot of bull. sounds like a gossip monger. This kind of posting just proves that people have nothing to do but stir up trouble. I do not believe what was posted. You should have definite facts before you go spreading gossip like this.
concerned parent

Johnstown, PA

#3 Feb 24, 2012
i was there when he told a counselor not to come back or he would have the man arrested. i started asking around after i heard the principal say that.
Really

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Feb 25, 2012
concerned parent wrote:
i was there when he told a counselor not to come back or he would have the man arrested. i started asking around after i heard the principal say that.
You're nothing but a troublemaker!!!
mama bear

Johnstown, PA

#5 Feb 25, 2012
seems like concerned parent was asking a question which no one has answered. i don't think they are starting trouble. really, i have read your posts on other forums and you are always stirring things up. number one, they just asked a simple question. no need to get hateful. i have also heard similar things about the principal. just saying.
A Local

Johnstown, PA

#6 Feb 25, 2012
concerned parent wrote:
what is going on at that school. i have heard all kinds of things around town and online. some say the principal is the problem, others say it is others on the school board. mostly the administation is not concerned about the kids that need help. the principal has told counselors that if they show up in his school again he will have them arrested foor trespassing. he calls it his school.
concerned parent wrote:
mama bear wrote:
seems like concerned parent was asking a question which no one has answered. i don't think they are starting trouble. really, i have read your posts on other forums and you are always stirring things up. number one, they just asked a simple question. no need to get hateful. i have also heard similar things about the principal. just saying.
'concerned parent' is a misnomer in this case.

An actual concerned parent has many options to share concerns about school issues. A concerned parent could contact the PTA. A concerned parent would write a letter to the principal asking for a written explanation of any issues. If the concerned parent received no satisfactory reply then the concerned parent would write a follow-up letter to the principal's boss, the superintendent. If no satisfactory response was forthcoming, then the concerned parent would write a follow-up letter to the superintendent's boss, the school board.

That's what a concerned parent would do.

An unconcerned, gossip-mongering, attention whore parent, on the other hand, would post character-attacking, unsupported and probably false accusations on a forum like Topix where there is zero chance of having any issue addressed or resolved.
Really

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Feb 25, 2012
mama bear wrote:
And yet another trouble maker!!!!
Real Problem

Fairmont, WV

#8 Feb 26, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet another trouble maker!!!!
Shut your stinkin mouth before I tell of your knee bending transgressions with said executives you bitch. Having an affair with someone makes you no expert. Trouble starts when you show up with loving on your mind at a school. Your children will get no better grades and you know it!! You're not in it for them. You're in it for the thrill! Colleges will not accept what you do for credit!! Let it all go.
Listener

Johnstown, PA

#9 Feb 26, 2012
Real Problem wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your stinkin mouth before I tell of your knee bending transgressions with said executives you bitch. Having an affair with someone makes you no expert. Trouble starts when you show up with loving on your mind at a school. Your children will get no better grades and you know it!! You're not in it for them. You're in it for the thrill! Colleges will not accept what you do for credit!! Let it all go.
You'd seem less ignorant if you took your own advice and 'shut your stinkin mouth.'
Really

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Feb 26, 2012
Real Problem wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet another "big mouth trouble maker"!!! LOL Seems like confluence is full of them!!!
Real Problem

Fairmont, WV

#11 Feb 27, 2012
Ignorant or truthful? Do you really know anything? If you did you'd know I was right on topic. Really knows the truth. Tell everyone what happened between you and the principal. Or just lie like you always do on here!
Really

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Feb 27, 2012
Real Problem wrote:
Ignorant or truthful? Do you really know anything? If you did you'd know I was right on topic. Really knows the truth. Tell everyone what happened between you and the principal. Or just lie like you always do on here!
You REALLY need to stop smoking crack!!! I have no idea what you're rambling on about!!
Real Problem

Fairmont, WV

#13 Feb 28, 2012
I'm sure you don't. It will eventually come out. All we have to do is wait. That school is way to small to be thinking it won't come out. Someone will talk about all you do.
Really

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Feb 28, 2012
Real Problem wrote:
I'm sure you don't. It will eventually come out. All we have to do is wait. That school is way to small to be thinking it won't come out. Someone will talk about all you do.
I haven't stepped foot in that school in over 30 years, so stop smoking crack!
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

#15 Feb 28, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
did yo do the principal? that must be why you hate evreybody and act like you are so much better than everybody else.you really have something to hide.omg you are not superior to anyone...you are human!!! you make mistakes too really you do really!!!
Really

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Feb 29, 2012
u tell me wrote:
<quoted text>did yo do the principal? that must be why you hate evreybody and act like you are so much better than everybody else.you really have something to hide.omg you are not superior to anyone...you are human!!! you make mistakes too really you do really!!!
Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!
u tell me

Johnstown, PA

#17 Feb 29, 2012
really,really,really
Real Problem

Fairmont, WV

#18 Feb 29, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I know, you were barely on your feet. Go in already on your knees?
Really

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Feb 29, 2012
Real Problem wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I know, you were barely on your feet. Go in already on your knees?
And you know nothing!!! You may think you know but I can assure you, you know nothing about me!
drumsticks

Listie, PA

#20 Feb 29, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know nothing!!! You may think you know but I can assure you, you know nothing about me!
Here is a Pro Tip for you!!!!!

Most people use four or five exclamation points to finish their sentences while you use only two or three!!!! Try using more exclamation points if you want to appear more believable!!!!

(p.s. It's impossible for you to 'assure' someone that they know nothing about you!!!!! You seem desperate in hoping that's true!!!!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ursina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gossip May '16 GossipIsStupid 2
Sherman's (Nov '14) Mar '16 Biker 15
Confluence Man Charged With Rape Feb '16 Concerned 1
little punks (Dec '15) Feb '16 Nice N Easy 2
Confluence B&O station from 1940 (Jan '10) Jan '16 john1burny 7
Steelers (Jan '11) Nov '15 Tillie 22
News Man gets prison for smothering girlfriend's tot (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mad 2

Ursina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance