Two people die in separate Middle Pen...

Two people die in separate Middle Peninsula crashes

There are 6 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Feb 22, 2010, titled Two people die in separate Middle Peninsula crashes. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

A two-vehicle crash on Route 14 in Gloucester left a pickup on its top inside a Dominion Power substation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Sad Day

Gloucester, VA

#1 Feb 23, 2010
First, My prayers go out to the families that lost loved ones yesterday. I was with the young man that died in Middlesex accident and it was a terrible feeling having to wait for the Middlesex fire and rescue to get to the scene almost 45 minutes after the accident. Once people started showing up, they walked to the scence like they were on a casual walk in the park. The Southside Sentinel posted a article online, that was very different to what actually happened. If you think about the last part of that article, does it really make sense? Would you transport a person with such injuries by rescue, when lifeflight was at the scene? I also witnessed fire and rescue taking photos using celluar phones. What's the purpose of that? I will never forget how unprofessional our Middlesex officials worked that day. Again my prayers go out to the family of William Ruffin Creekmur.
I_am_Ruffins_fat her

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Feb 27, 2010
Would you please reach out and try to make contact with me. Thank you.
Sad Day wrote:
First, My prayers go out to the families that lost loved ones yesterday. I was with the young man that died in Middlesex accident and it was a terrible feeling having to wait for the Middlesex fire and rescue to get to the scene almost 45 minutes after the accident. Once people started showing up, they walked to the scence like they were on a casual walk in the park. The Southside Sentinel posted a article online, that was very different to what actually happened. If you think about the last part of that article, does it really make sense? Would you transport a person with such injuries by rescue, when lifeflight was at the scene? I also witnessed fire and rescue taking photos using celluar phones. What's the purpose of that? I will never forget how unprofessional our Middlesex officials worked that day. Again my prayers go out to the family of William Ruffin Creekmur.
Sad Day

Gloucester, VA

#3 Feb 27, 2010
Mr. Creekmur, I have no problem making contact with you and telling you all I know. I was there with your son that sad day, again I'm very sorry for your loss. I do want that we some how find a private way to communicate, because people on this site will try to turn things around and sometimes can be very hateful and judgmental. I must be sure that I'm speaking to the person that is intended and not someone imposing to be, not saying you are imposing. I hope you understandwhat I'm saying.
Sad Day

Gloucester, VA

#4 Mar 2, 2010
I_am_Ruffins_father wrote:
Would you please reach out and try to make contact with me. Thank you.
<quoted text>
Ok, Mr. Creekmur, I think I have your telephone number. When would be a good time to contact you?
I_am_Ruffins_fat her

Scottsdale, AZ

#5 Mar 7, 2010
Sad Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Mr. Creekmur, I think I have your telephone number. When would be a good time to contact you?
Just returned to the site. My apologies for the delay. I live in Scottsdale, Arizona. Please feel free to call me at anytime. Just remember that we are 2 houre earlier than you. I appreciate your willingness to chat with me. My mother, in the Northern Neck has my cell #, if you don't already have it. Be well, and my best to you and your family.
tell no lies

Tappahannock, VA

#7 Aug 15, 2017
ooops sorry sent to the wrong post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urbanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middlesex County Supervisor Pete Mansfield Jan 20 Silly Billy 3
News Filling faces five felony embezzlement charges (Apr '11) Jan '18 Silly Billy 28
News Middlesex sweep nets drugs, suspects (Oct '06) Jan '18 needtoknow 18
News Fred & Bettie Lee Gaskins named 2010 Oyster Fes... (Oct '10) Oct '17 exposed 2
exposed ..fema camps Oct '17 exposed 2
exposed..911 PASSENGERS Oct '17 exposed 3
conrad bareford a sell out Sep '17 i told u so 1

Urbanna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Urbanna Mortgages