BAD SIGNS?: Neighbors say political d...

BAD SIGNS?: Neighbors say political divide doesn't come between them

There are 5 comments on the WHOtv story from Oct 5, 2010, titled BAD SIGNS?: Neighbors say political divide doesn't come between them. In it, WHOtv reports that:

'Tis the season, and as with the holidays, some of us just decorate more than others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

No Pillow Biters

Baxter, IA

#1 Oct 5, 2010
I've got a great sign to put in my yard. It says "People from both partys are liars and corrupt!" And another one says "Its all about the greed".
Bob

Ankeny, IA

#2 Oct 5, 2010
Is anyone really voting based on how many signs they see?
Tim

Chanhassen, MN

#3 Oct 6, 2010
I like the signs. It tells me what neighbors are good and which neighbors support evil.
Nevada Guy

Spirit Lake, IA

#4 Oct 6, 2010
That's not true Tim! It only tells you that the owner is a nice person and rolls with the flow. I sometimes don't vote for the person with the sign in my yard. Fact is, I sometimes allow it to influence people like you.
VOTE

Urbandale, IA

#5 Oct 6, 2010
The people that shout the loudest often do not represent the view of the majority. Make sure your voice is heard where it counts- in the voting booth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urbandale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Apr 26 Go Blue Forever 185
News Ankeny to tackle teen drinking (Oct '06) Mar '16 Concerned citizen 8
News After Caucus-Goer Advocates Rubio's 'Electabili... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Ten Days in Iowa: Moving Moments, Awkward Encou... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 4
News Ted Cruz Reserves Venue for One-on-One Debate W... Jan '16 Axelrod Jared Dem... 3
News As Trump rises, Clinton preaches love and kindness Dec '15 Raydot 5
News Jim Webb joins 2016 presidential race (Jul '15) Jul '15 Novus Ordo Seclorum 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Urbandale Mortgages