Rec Room Plus in Urbandale is not clo...

Rec Room Plus in Urbandale is not closing

There are 2 comments on the Http story from Oct 22, 2010, titled Rec Room Plus in Urbandale is not closing. In it, Http reports that:

The Rec Room Plus is making a big deal out of a store closing sale, but the 4033 N.W. Urbandale DriveA store is not closing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Http.

Jon Collins

Oshkosh, WI

#1 Oct 24, 2010
They are nothing more than scamming the public. Thats the name of the game. So sad that people fall for this. Even worse is that a business would try to defraud. Same on you you are nothing more than a crook~
jon

Ankeny, IA

#2 Nov 4, 2010
I agree. I have purchased alot of stuff there over the years but will no longer. My guess is they will be having a real going out of business sale after this. Besides people see those signs and will assume they did close so next year when they want a pool tablt they wont even consider them because they think they closed. Dumb marketing idea!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urbandale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) May 9 Disappointed in 5... 186
News Ankeny to tackle teen drinking (Oct '06) Mar '16 Concerned citizen 8
News After Caucus-Goer Advocates Rubio's 'Electabili... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Ten Days in Iowa: Moving Moments, Awkward Encou... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 4
News Ted Cruz Reserves Venue for One-on-One Debate W... Jan '16 Axelrod Jared Dem... 3
News As Trump rises, Clinton preaches love and kindness Dec '15 Raydot 5
News Jim Webb joins 2016 presidential race (Jul '15) Jul '15 Novus Ordo Seclorum 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Urbandale Mortgages