soooobvious!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 23, 2010
Jeff_______works at Bracken's Pub and is one of the largest dealers in Urbana. He is easy to spot around 6'tall grey short hair and wears glasses. He drives a red pick-up truck with a red cap on the bed. He resides at I believe 218 S.Main St.in the upstairs unit just a stones throw from the Marathon gas station and earshot from where our children go to SCHOOL. I am a female who knows this parisite of a man who has ruined my life. Maybe you'll see or hear of this Jeff and reconsider your lifestyle and abusive actions.
mayhem

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2010
scandal wrote:
Jeff_______works at Bracken's Pub and is one of the largest dealers in Urbana. He is easy to spot around 6'tall grey short hair and wears glasses. He drives a red pick-up truck with a red cap on the bed. He resides at I believe 218 S.Main St.in the upstairs unit just a stones throw from the Marathon gas station and earshot from where our children go to SCHOOL. I am a female who knows this parisite of a man who has ruined my life. Maybe you'll see or hear of this Jeff and reconsider your lifestyle and abusive actions.
Explain how someone can "ruin" your life? Do you not have your own thoughts and actions?
Charles

West Liberty, OH

#3 Oct 25, 2010
Yeah right, you're just mad cause he didn't want your fat azz.
duh

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 25, 2010
How do you know he is a dealer if you are not active in the lifestyle? It takes one to know one....
our rights 2 know

Urbana, OH

#5 Sep 22, 2011
look up his record in champaign county he just wait till he does it again good bye only a matter of time jeff
funny

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Apr 16, 2012
i know this idiot he will steal and rip you off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urbana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What streets do the hookers hang out? (Sep '10) Aug 15 uknow 13
Jonna Buckner Sheldon Buckner whose their conne... Aug 7 Yohoo 3
the murray black co. (Sep '09) Aug 7 KJBS45223 17
Local hauntings ,old or new Springfield (Sep '15) Aug 6 JaxJim 9
Restaurants - Gone but not forgotten (Jun '13) Aug 6 JaxJim 43
Shiffy's Sweet Shop Aug 2 Wow 3
Why would anyone want to live in Springfield, Ohio (Jul '07) Jul 30 Wow 205

Urbana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance