United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

shawn kelly leach father of two girls ones in tn and the other in oh he has nothinp to do with the one in tn hes a thief a liar and pos
fish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

black babies..nasty!
brittany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

fish wrote:
black babies..nasty!
what r u talking about if ur not talking about shawn then why say that
fish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

juan wrote:
<quoted text>nobody wants your nigga babies
hahahahha!
mnm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

fish wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahha!
my kids arent black u dumb f**k mind u own damn business stupid a**!!!
fish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

mnm wrote:
<quoted text> my kids arent black u dumb f**k mind u own damn business stupid a**!!!
they aint black,they are piss-colored-half-breeds.
mnm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

fish wrote:
<quoted text>they aint black,they are piss-colored-half-breeds.
u know what u dont even know me i live in tn so u need to keep ur mouth shut and u sure as hell dont need to talk about my kids
Hint

Urbana, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

If you don't want your kids talked about, don't put your business out there on Topix.
another deadbeat dad

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

CHRIS FREEMAN.!!! Has like 5 kids and don't take are of any. 2live in ky I think, 2 live somewhere in Ohio but not stinkfield. And one not sure. I keep untouched with the mom in ky and I know he doesn't help at all with his two down there and its sad. It sucks growing up without a dad and I give props to the moms who have been raising them alone for the past like 10 years! Your kids will grow up to hate you dude, hope you live with that thought everyday for the rest of your life!!
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Posting about Chris Freeman is a lost cause. He has conscience or he couldn't go thru life acting like his kids don't exsist. Iv given him every chance to b n his boys life but obviously its to much for him to handle. But ya know as hard as its been raising them by myself they r better off without him. They have a real father figure and rolemodel n their life. Its sad that ur son doesn't even want u to come to his graduation. I'm tire of taking up for u n telling them lie after lie Sao they don't get their hearts broken. But u know, their goin to grow up to b good respectful men, who doesn't run from their responsibilities. Their MY boys and even if u could give a fuck less about them, I'm proud of them, and when they grow up and make something with their life's they wanted me to let u know not to try to come around and play the was daddy who is so sorry he lied and couldn't get his head outta his ass long enough to b there when they needed him. In my eyes u could've been a wonderful dad but let to many things get in ur way and come before what should've been the most important.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Sad daddy not was daddy,My bad, got caught up in my thoughts n wasnt paying attention.
Brittany

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Shawn Leach is a piece of shit and will never amount to anything but trash, he now has recently had a little boy with a 40 yr old mind you he's only 25 so now he has 3 kids 2 with a white trash whore hope your happy Cheryl Tackett you need to learn to keep your legs closed.
reality check

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

There should be mandatory birth control for most of the trash in this town.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

reality check wrote:
There should be mandatory birth control for most of the trash in this town.
if there had been mandatory birth control in springfield ...you and your entire family would have never been born...which is no great loss.
reality check

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

I'm not from this hick town, inbreed. Try again.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

reality check wrote:
I'm not from this hick town, inbreed. Try again.
hey Cletus,what`s a "inbreed"?,i think you meant "inbred", you aren`t any smarter than the people you attempt to make fun of. haha!
reality check

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Judged:

"Inbred" is an adjective while "inbreed" is a noun. You're making this too easy...
CHERYL LEACH

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Brittany wrote:
Shawn Leach is a piece of shit and will never amount to anything but trash, he now has recently had a little boy with a 40 yr old mind you he's only 25 so now he has 3 kids 2 with a white trash whore hope your happy Cheryl Tackett you need to learn to keep your legs closed.
LOOK HONEY DONT BE HATING ON ME BECAUSE OF HIS DUMB ASS CHOICES!!!! AND I AM A AWESOME MOM I CANT HELP IT THAT MY HUSBAND MADE THE CHOICES THAT HE DID....I GO TO CHURCH AND STAY HOME AND RAISE MY KIDS...SO WHAT IF I AM 40 YEARS OLD I LOOK 20 BITCH SO QUIT TALKING SHIT AND I AM FAR FROM A WHORE THANK YOU I AM MARRIED YOU KNOW....YOU NEED TO LEARN TO KEEP YOUR FAT MOUTH SHUT
Brittany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

CHERYL LEACH wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK HONEY DONT BE HATING ON ME BECAUSE OF HIS DUMB ASS CHOICES!!!! AND I AM A AWESOME MOM I CANT HELP IT THAT MY HUSBAND MADE THE CHOICES THAT HE DID....I GO TO CHURCH AND STAY HOME AND RAISE MY KIDS...SO WHAT IF I AM 40 YEARS OLD I LOOK 20 BITCH SO QUIT TALKING SHIT AND I AM FAR FROM A WHORE THANK YOU I AM MARRIED YOU KNOW....YOU NEED TO LEARN TO KEEP YOUR FAT MOUTH SHUT
yeah your married all right, to a POS that can't get a real job to provide for his family and pay child support so he goes and steals from innocent hard working people then gets caught I've seen the mugshot so I know all about it. I made sure that I called the cs office and gave them the news that he's behind and in jail now so he'll be hearing from the Ohio cs office soon!!! I hope he rotts in jail!!!!! You picked a real winner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Urbana Discussions

Search the Urbana Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 46 min Old Guy 29,361
Any Springfield Oldtimers around? (Jan '10) Sun Where was Dads located 57
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
Matt Kerns and Chris Myers Jul 25 fredd 7
Fuyao Jul 25 automan 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Remembering old bars.... (Jul '11) Jul 21 Harleyman 145
•••
•••
•••
•••

Urbana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Urbana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE