Springfield man killed when police ch...

Springfield man killed when police chase ends with a crash

There are 7 comments on the WDTN Dayton story from May 29, 2008, titled Springfield man killed when police chase ends with a crash. In it, WDTN Dayton reports that:

The passenger in a car that lead police on a chase is dead after the car crashed on Upper Valley Pike.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTN Dayton.

observer

United States

#1 May 29, 2008
I bet the carjacker would still be alive if he were wearing a seatbelt. When we get an opportunity to read the list of charges, I bet seat belt violation will be there too.

Since: May 08

Trenton, OH

#2 May 30, 2008
Probably a better chance if he had not stolen the car.
Ronni

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2008
Claude Cox was a victim of Troy Wallace not a car jacker. The true statement is may be if Troy Wallace were black he would be facing vehicular homicide charges as he should be!!!!!!!!!!
Very Angry Family Member

New York, NY

#4 Jun 6, 2008
Dear "Observer" and "Red Storm" - It is Quite Obvious that you did not know CC. If you did, you'd know that he would Never take part in such a crime. He was a big huge teddy bear that would offer you his last, but was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He will be sadly missed by all who KNEW and loved him. Black or White, Troy Wright SHOULD BURN IN HELL for taking the life of CC-the gentle giant!! Your stupid comments about something you know nothing about is what's wrong with this world today; it's filled with STUPID people like you!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 08

Trenton, OH

#5 Jun 6, 2008
Dear "family member",

The information did not INDICATE that he was NOT AWARE the vehicle was car-jacked.

If you took my post to BLAME HIM then I am sorry you did. Because from what you have replied he was not with the other individual when the vehicle was car-jacked.

My condolences go out to you and your family
woooooow

Fairfield, OH

#7 Jan 27, 2012
Lets get sum facts straight.... Not that you kind of ignorance deserves an explanation but....The car wasnt "jackd' it was lent or loaned or pimped out or whatever u want to call it to Wallace by sum crack whore who owed sum $ an when her man found out he went balistic an reported it stolen...so when C.C. askd for a ride...or rather when the ride was offered he had no clue ab the situation....get your facts straight! An to you know it all's C.C. did have his seat belt on and took it off in the mall parking lot while punching the idiot driver and begging him to stop atleast long enough for him to roll out...He was trying to save his own life, not take it! If you wud have known anything ab the situation you wud have seen that from the cruiser cam video...but oh yeah...you just wanted sumtin to run your jibbs about instead of doing the leg work to find out the facts....He was a victim an i pray with the ignorance you have shown that one day you never end up at someone elses mercy...heaven forbid someone talk so blindly ab you this way for all of your family and friends to view...C.C. was a wonderful person!!!(*****)
victim

Springfield, OH

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Cc loved to give out date rape drugs in drinks at bars.yes I said it what happens after that don't know can't remember.teddy bear my A.. Woke up well u figure it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urbana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip M Graham From sidney Ohio 3 hr someone- 5
Putt Putt on Bechtle 9 hr Hope_its_reopening 1
fight at Townhouse motel Sat evilt 1
Windon Fri Looking 1
bass lake Jul 30 copd 2
earlene sayler Jul 30 copd 1
amber ater Jul 27 Concerned citizen 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Urbana Mortgages