Judy Jones from Urbana University

Judy Jones from Urbana University

Posted in the Urbana Forum

VDV

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2012
Has anyone else in town have come in contact with this lady? I have and she is nothing but a hillbilly! She treats everyone at Urbana U like dogs, nothing is good enough for her and she will throw you under the bus in a heart beat. She comes on campus and thinks she needs to tell everyone on how to do their jobs.
Jsmith

Mansfield, OH

#2 Nov 16, 2015
Yes. She is the wife of dr jones former president of urbana university. As a former sub contractor's employee I had many opportunities to observe her behavior. She did not hold any actual position nor was she ever employed by any outside contractor. But, she in fact was the defacto queen of this little institute of higher learning. I witnessed her talking down to the wives of other university execs and, chastising them for not volunteering for school functions ,like she did. She always treated us common folks like we were there to serve her personal whims and requested orders. Judy took it upon herself to commandeer an unoccupied building and filled to up from end to end with fake plastic flowers and cheesy props to be used on special occasions such as graduation. Oh and I'm sure many of you have heard about the $1200 Santa Claus chair that she insisted be hand crafted by the physical plant, for a few employees to bring their kids in for a visit and a few inappropriately horny college girls to ride on santa's lap.
Btw she moved back east to interfere with dr jones' work, and tarnish his professional image at Antioch of Pennsylvania I believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urbana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohlinger Automotive Aug 17 Doc 55 1
murder of claude thomas danielsl Aug 16 willow 1
black men (Jun '13) Aug 16 Yeahthatsme 16
Bill Stepp (Sep '15) Aug 14 Hotrod z 11
Mulatto children in Springfield Aug 13 Yeahthatsme 12
News Victim speaks out after convicted rapist is jai... (Jul '08) Aug 11 ARopeAndATree 8
moved away Aug 11 just sayin 1

Urbana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Urbana Mortgages