tyrone otstot
bluesman

Urbana, OH

#1 Sep 20, 2010
anyone know this person? you should keeps your kids and family far from him, preditor, drughead, dealer, loser!!!!!!!!!lives on downs ave.in urbana
chico

Urbana, OH

#2 Sep 20, 2010
just hear say but, ive heard him and dunlevy , pushin narcotics threw his company over there , its just a front his company.
Chief Ohito

Urbana, OH

#3 Sep 20, 2010
lyars
Chief Ohito

Urbana, OH

#4 Sep 20, 2010
i am gonging to tell him abot this
hooker 69

Urbana, OH

#5 Sep 20, 2010
oh my my , now here is one that got my eye, i see im not the only one that doesent approve of mr otstodt, ha ha
Just sick of it

Mansfield, OH

#6 Sep 21, 2010
Chief I don't know you but you sound like a kid and please learn how to spell.
Chief Ohito

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2010
hes my frind and he dont like them lies
bluesman

Urbana, OH

#8 Nov 14, 2010
ive seen him out driving, he has no license, and he not allowed to be around or drink alcohol for the next 5 years, wtf is he doing driving again? he be caught again
hooker 69

Urbana, OH

#9 Nov 14, 2010
thanks for the tip blues, ill be on the lookout!!!!!
Chief Ohito

United States

#10 Nov 14, 2010
Lyars
crazybitch

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2010
you guys need to worry about yourselves and stay out of his business
hooker 69

Urbana, OH

#12 Nov 21, 2010
WELL YOU KNOW CRAZY B, THIS ALL STARTED WITH HIM PUTTING HIS NOSE IN MY BIZZ, SO IF I WANT COMMENT ON THIS POST HERE I WILL! THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN.
right hand of god

Barberton, OH

#13 Nov 21, 2010
After blocking this persons name and seeing the long long history of crimes I just can't help but wonder why this person isn't in prison.
Or at least on some sort of house arrest.
Long history of disregard of the law and fellow man. And kids apparently.
right hand of god

Barberton, OH

#14 Nov 21, 2010
Internet search tyrone otstot then read the various public records on this guy.
CrazyB

Bellefontaine, OH

#15 Nov 22, 2010
whatis really bad is that you dont know him. ok, he may not be the perfect person, but some of the things you are posting are not true. who are you to judge?
meeeeee

West Liberty, OH

#16 Nov 22, 2010
dont you guys have anything better to do than to gossip about people....worry about yourselves
hooker 69

Urbana, OH

#17 Nov 22, 2010
I DO KNOW HIM CRAZY B., and my comment to (meeeeee) im not doing gossip, i was minding my own bizz. when he started his mind loss episode in my bizz., apperently you dont know what happened. thats all im saying, kinda hard to mind my own bizz when he wanted to put his nose in it!
Outside Observer

United States

#18 Jan 10, 2011
Who are we to judge? Well, really it isn't anyones business to go digging for dirt but when the dirt is kicked in our faces time after time it becomes our business like it or not. How old does this man have to be before he grows up? He's endangering and influencing everyone around him including the children involved who will be the next generation of losers. It speaks to his character that this person has a "discussion" posted on the internet about him. I don't and I'll bet most of you don't either.
Chief Ohito

Urbana, OH

#19 May 21, 2011
WOW...this guy never learns...another DUI and driving someone elses car. WTF over

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urbana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Stepp (Sep '15) 11 hr Jinx 17
1983 Murder of (PA) Man with a Baseball Bat (May '13) 12 hr Dave Hunsucker 10
prostitution problem (Mar '13) 13 hr Cash me out side 33
What streets do the hookers hang out? (Sep '10) 13 hr Cash me out side 9
Remembering old bars.... (Jul '11) Sat Seen better days 185
Original Stores at the Upper Valley Mall (Dec '12) Feb 20 Stephanie 12
Yamada North America Lovers Feb 20 I know 1

Urbana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance