brackens pub
jojo

Urbana, OH

#1 Sep 22, 2011
friday and saturday nites wanna get in a fight or see one just stop by they wont call the police
the pope

Urbana, OH

#2 Sep 22, 2011
been there and what i seen the place should be busted and closed down not good for our town and reputation i have heard alot of bad things about this bar our police dept should be more vigilant and concerned what is going on there
Big Bob

Cloverdale, IN

#3 Sep 24, 2011
Sounds like you two got bullied there. Put your big boy pants on , lay down your purse and start swingen. Most of the big mouth [email protected] in there are just that. Isn't there any gay bars in Urbana?
NWW

Urbana, OH

#4 Sep 24, 2011
Nope def. not a gay bar in Urbana. He said she said bullcrap you have "heard" alot of bad things, well maybe the pope should take himself in there and find out for himself. It will be along time before that bar is closed down.
the pope

Urbana, OH

#5 Sep 24, 2011
for your info big bob i am not gay and if someone did get bullied in there for being gay shame on them i commented on what i seen personally and what i posted has nothing about gay people what i seen was not cool the police should be called and the agrissive one needed to be arrested
JoeCool

Dayton, OH

#6 Sep 27, 2011
i think bigbob offended the pope who one can tell is defiantly gay.

Since: Sep 13

Saint Paris, OH

#7 Nov 18, 2013
i have been there a few times and seen nothing wrong, or anything going on.
urbana resident

United States

#8 Nov 18, 2013
The drugs are horrible in Urbana.
NoahKount

Hamilton, OH

#9 Nov 19, 2013
Which ones did you try? Some are actually quite excellent.
Think 4 think

Springfield, OH

#10 Nov 16, 2015
Pat crawley the owner is a super big sleeze. He always hits on any woman who seems vulnerable married , and/or single. Arranges coke parties in the basement with these women and I mean he had like 10 -12 ladies drunk and coked out and maybe 2 of his male friends there. Most of the women were either married or in committed relationships and he was spreading the cheese on thick. I only got about a minute to observe the action as I was working on a service call there and had the run of the building for about an hour. I recognized most of the ladies from around town and later asked a friend of mine who's gf was BFF with one of pats guests that night if he knew anything about it. He told me that his gf BFF husband left because she had been involved in the adult activities and drugs there that went on nearly every weekend. He also thought that mr crawley brainwashed her,got her hooked on coke, and ruined her life.
grannypants

Dublin, OH

#11 Dec 1, 2015
JoeCool wrote:
i think bigbob offended the pope who one can tell is defiantly gay.
How does one become DEFIANTLY gay?
Shut up

United States

#12 Mar 15, 2016
Any boardman was slipped something in her drink one evening a few years back. When she got home she collapsed. Her husband tried to revive her but she passed away before medics arrived. Sad but true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urbana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible Verses Rev. Michael G. Adkins (Oct '14) 9 hr Michael G Adkins 2
Happy Birthday 12 hr Michael 1
News Physician sentenced to prison for fraud | The C... (Jun '11) Sun Busted 18
Abanded houses. Sep 23 Roberta666 2
Ohlinger Automotive Sep 5 smoffett 2
Any Springfield Oldtimers around? (Jan '10) Sep 2 Lorry 72
Bill Stepp (Sep '15) Aug '16 Gambino-12 12

Urbana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance