Cause

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I've lived a few miles outside of Springfield now for the last 7 years. Was so delighted to find Pizza Pause out on route 40. Their pizza is so delicious (a little overpriced though). Like the cute dining area and the "mom & pops" feel of it. Does anyone else love this place?
Curious

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I didn't realize it was still open. Haven't been in there in years. They used to have rooms you could walk in that they had crafts and things in for sale. Is it still like that? Is the pizza thin or thick crust? Do they have other food?
Cause

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

No rooms to walk in. Not really sure if they offer a thick crust or not. And yes, they have lots of other foods. Subs, wings, appetizers, pasta, fruit cobbler, and of course the awesome homemade apple dumplings.

Eating area has several tv's with sports showing. Kind of like a little sports bar. Love it!
Tomboy

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Love this place. They put their large pizzas on sale once in a while, and when they do we order them at least twice a week. They have a decent buffalo chicken sub, I just add more lettuce and tomatoe if I take it home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Urbana Discussions

Search the Urbana Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Reality Speaks 30,164
Murders in Springfield (Jul '11) 10 hr Life 76
angel jennings Summer dancer Mon Angel 7
Original Stores at the Upper Valley Mall (Dec '12) Aug 16 Aline Buck 7
moyno,,,, hazardous waste polluting the air (Aug '13) Aug 16 StephDad 3
Cedarville theft suspect nabbed Aug 15 Bad moves 1
Clark County Mugshots (Aug '11) Aug 8 stephanie blackburn 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Urbana Jobs

•••