Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Ten Things You Need To Know About S.3827, The DREAM Act

1. The DREAM Act Is NOT Limited to Children, And It Will Be Funded On the Backs Of Hard Working, Law-Abiding Americans.

Proponents of the DREAM Act frequently claim the bill offers relief only to illegal alien “kids.” Incredibly, previous versions of the DREAM Act had no age limit at all, so illegal aliens of any age who satisfied the Act’s requirements—not just children—could obtain lawful permanent resident (LPR) status. In response to this criticism, S.3827 includes a requirement that aliens be under the age of 35 on the date of enactment to be eligible for LPR status. Even with this cap, many aliens would be at least 41 years old before obtaining full LPR status under the Act—hardly the “kids” the Act’s advocates keep talking about.

The DREAM Act requires that DHS/USCIS process all DREAM Act applications (applications that would require complex, multi-step adjudication) without being able to increase fees to handle processing. This mandate would require either additional Congressional appropriations, or for USCIS, a primarily fee-funded agency, to raise fees on other types of immigration benefit applications. This would unfairly spread the cost of administering the DREAM Act legalization program among applicants and petitioners who have abided by U.S. laws and force taxpayers to pay for amnesty. Taxpayers would also be on the hook for all Federal benefits the DREAM Act seeks to offer illegal aliens, including student loans and grants.

2. The DREAM Act PROVIDES SAFE HARBOR FOR ANY ALIEN, Including Criminals, From Being Removed or Deported If They Simply Submit An Application

Although DREAM Act proponents claim it will benefit only those who meet certain age, presence, and educational requirements, amazingly the Act protects ANY alien who simply submits an application for status no matter how frivolous. The bill forbids the Secretary of Homeland Security from removing “any alien who has a pending application for conditional status” under the DREAM Act—regardless of age or criminal record—providing a safe harbor for all illegal aliens. This loophole will open the floodgates for applications that could stay pending for many years or be litigated as a delay tactic to prevent the illegal aliens’ removal from the United States. The provision will further erode any chances of ending the rampant illegality and fraud in the existing system.

full story:

http://www.alipac.us/article5854.html
American citizen

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

:)
elwood

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

Judged:

the average person in springfield is too stupid or apathetic to even know or care what the dream act is.
American citizen

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

You're so right, elwood.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

The bleeding heart libtards are the ones to blame for this!
abe

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

There is plenty of blame to go around, but the Democrats seem to think that their pro illegal alien position is loftier, since the Republicans want them for cheap labor and the Democrats want them for votes.

This issue must start at the local level and move up from there.

Gene Kelly has already sold us down the river for illegal aliens, as has most of the county & city commission. The mayor is a no-brainer - he's so far up the illegal alien's A $$ es, that his face is brown.

It's time to let them know WHY they'll be losing their jobs come next election.
watch the comments

Bloomington, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

dear abe,
i understand that you may not agree with this act. however, making a "brown" joke does make you sound like a racist moron. let's not forget that Mexicans aren't the ONLY immigrants in the United States.
Marcelinus

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

watch the comments wrote:
dear abe,
i understand that you may not agree with this act. however, making a "brown" joke does make you sound like a racist moron. let's not forget that Mexicans aren't the ONLY immigrants in the United States.
Mexicans are hispanic and latino, which makes them Diversity.

The real goal of the Dream Act is to bolster the Diversity voting constituency and majority.

You can determine who benefits by who is and who is NOT Diversity.

American Diversity includes all:

women
african american
hispanic and latino
disabled
jewish
asian
LGBTQ
native american

Arabs and muslims are not Diversity people, so you got 3 guesses who are the leaders of the Diversity scheme.
Marcelinus

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

abe wrote:
There is plenty of blame to go around, but the Democrats seem to think that their pro illegal alien position is loftier, since the Republicans want them for cheap labor and the Democrats want them for votes.
This issue must start at the local level and move up from there.
Gene Kelly has already sold us down the river for illegal aliens, as has most of the county & city commission. The mayor is a no-brainer - he's so far up the illegal alien's A $$ es, that his face is brown.
It's time to let them know WHY they'll be losing their jobs come next election.
The leaders of Diversity need illegal mexican latinos for their votes and their taxable labor.

The 2-party system relies on Diversity for their existence, because Diversity people are over 80 percent of the voting populace in the US and Israel.

Celebrate Diversity...

http://www.oneamerica.net/

http://www.registrar.iastate.edu/courses/dive...
Already diverse

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

What you can't get through your thick head is, that just because you (or those you support) label someone as "diverse" does not mean that they think like you, act like you, or support your (lying) agenda.

80% of the population in the United States, DOES NOT think alike. You must be confusing America with Mexico where 80% of the (illiterate) population can be "profiled" to act a certain way (stereotyping).

You're pretty good at BOTH (profiling & stereotyping). Did you learn how to do that in escuela? Or were you born that way?
Betty

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Already diverse wrote:
What you can't get through your thick head is, that just because you (or those you support) label someone as "diverse" does not mean that they think like you, act like you, or support your (lying) agenda.
80% of the population in the United States, DOES NOT think alike. You must be confusing America with Mexico where 80% of the (illiterate) population can be "profiled" to act a certain way (stereotyping).
You're pretty good at BOTH (profiling & stereotyping). Did you learn how to do that in escuela? Or were you born that way?
All Diversity people are victims....

women (oppressed by men)
blacks (oppressed by whites)
LGBTQ (oppressed by straights)
hispanic (oppressed by Gringo)
jewish (oppressed by gentile)
asian (oppressed by occidental)
disabled (oppressed by healthy)
native american (oppressed by settler)

Really, how hard is that to understand?

Put down your ladies magazine and go speak with any Diversity person. You might learn something new.

I didn't invent Diversity, bubby.

The leaders of Diversity invented Diversity.

Now put on your little thinking cap...who could possibly be the leaders of Diversity?

Concentrate. Close your eyes. If a coherent thought doesn't arrive soon, go ask a 10 year old kid. It may be your only hope.
WAPH

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

In order to keep perpetrating your "diversity" LIE, you must convince people that they are somehow being "oppressed" by an enemy.

Ok, I'll play your game (to prove how ignorant and hypocritical you are).

White Americans (oppressed by all diverse people)

Right? 80% according to your own post.

So the other 20% are just average white Americans. The last "enemy" to conquer, right?

Since REAL white Americans are soon to be (if not already) the minority, we are now being "oppressed" by every "diverse" person who is NOT a REAL white American; we are now "victims" too.

So YOU are now the "oppressor", and white Americans are now your "victims".

Diverse people hate, label, divide, marginalize, ridicule, demean, discriminate against and despise white Americans. Which is exactly what they project upon white Americans.

So why do hypocrites like you continue to spread the diversity lie?

The diversity lie is nothing more than a means to control the ignorant for a political agenda.

Own it, don't be ashamed of what you are. I'm not ashamed of being a real white American; I have nothing to be ashamed about, as you do.
Dash Riprock

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

WAPH wrote:
In order to keep perpetrating your "diversity" LIE, you must convince people that they are somehow being "oppressed" by an enemy.
So the other 20% are just average white Americans. The last "enemy" to conquer, right?
Since REAL white Americans are soon to be (if not already) the minority, we are now being "oppressed" by every "diverse" person who is NOT a REAL white American; we are now "victims" too.
Diverse people hate, label, divide, marginalize, ridicule, demean, discriminate against and despise white Americans. Which is exactly what they project upon white Americans.
The diversity lie is nothing more than a means to control the ignorant for a political agenda.
Own it, don't be ashamed of what you are. I'm not ashamed of being a real white American; I have nothing to be ashamed about, as you do.
There are many white people in Diversity:

white women
white hispanic
white LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual,transexual, questioning queer)
white jewish
white disabled

In fact, the leaders of Diversity are white people!

Think before you write.

Celebrate Diversity...

http://celebratingourdiversity.com/

http://www.opm.gov/news/president-obama-signs...

http://www.outandequal.org/lgbt-diversity-pro...

http://www.mindexchange.com/diversity.htm
Dash Riprock

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

WAPH wrote:
The 20% I've mentioned are all people who are not Diversity.

That would be people who are:

not women
not black
not jewish
not disabled
not asian
not hispanic
not queer
not native american

Who could that be?

Who has all of those characteristics?

Logic tells you it would not be just a white person, but someone who is all of these things combined:

male (not women)
white (not black)
gentile (not jewish)
healthy (not disabled)
occidental (not asian)
gringo (not hispanic)
straight (not queer)
settler (not native american)

Logic tells you that the 20% must have all of these characteristics, or else they would be Diversity.

For example, a healthy white gentile gringo male would still be a Diversity person if he were also queer.

Very simple.

Think before you write.
WAPH

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Dash Riprock wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many white people in Diversity:
white women
white hispanic
white LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual,transexual, questioning queer)
white jewish
white disabled
In fact, the leaders of Diversity are white people!
Think before you write.
Celebrate Diversity...
http://celebratingourdiversity.com/
http://www.opm.gov/news/president-obama-signs...
http://www.outandequal.org/lgbt-diversity-pro...
http://www.mindexchange.com/diversity.htm
Thank you for proving my point. Any white American who falls into your labeled categories who do not agree with the diversity lie are being "oppressed" BY YOU. See how easy that was?

You are now the same people that you love to hate. You're an OPPRESSOR. Enjoy the negativity and hatred that comes with it.

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
http://waph.intuitwebsites.com/
WAPH

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

"healthy white male". You forgot American. Because healthy white American males are your enemy. They are the number one target on your hate list.

You oppress healthy white American males and those who support them. Which has been my point all along. Healthy white American BOYS will bear the brunt of your hate as soon as they hit puberty.

"Diversity" is simply your scam to profit from hating white American males; the more hatred you rile up, the more money you make. Greed is at the root of your hatred.

Dash Riprock

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

WAPH wrote:
"healthy white male". You forgot American. Because healthy white American males are your enemy. They are the number one target on your hate list.
You oppress healthy white American males and those who support them. Which has been my point all along. Healthy white American BOYS will bear the brunt of your hate as soon as they hit puberty.
"Diversity" is simply your scam to profit from hating white American males; the more hatred you rile up, the more money you make. Greed is at the root of your hatred.
As usual you don't think before you write.

I specifically said healthy straight gentile white gringo males were the oppressor class.

Because you are truculently stupid, you assume that when I my merely identify the status quo, I am endorsing of the status quo.

The status quo exists because people like you, Diversity morons, are allowed to vote.

If the vote were to be denied to Diversity morons like you, the status quo would end, and that's a good thing.
WAPH

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Right. That's why you advertise "diversity" websites in your comments. No matter which ridiculous name you use on this thread, it's obvious where your loyalty lies. And it's NOT with white Americans, our country, or our culture.
Dash Riprock

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

WAPH wrote:
Right. That's why you advertise "diversity" websites in your comments. No matter which ridiculous name you use on this thread, it's obvious where your loyalty lies. And it's NOT with white Americans, our country, or our culture.
Those websites are there to inform the ignorant about the pervasive existence of Diversity, moron.

TV and newspapers and radio don't speak about Diversity whatsoever, so the only way to discover Diversity is through internet websites.

How else am I to document and explain the existence of Diversity, you friggin idiot?

You are the dumbest sack of human excrement I have ever encountered.

Did your parents have any children that lived?
WAPH

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Coming from you, those are compliments. Gracias!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Urbana Discussions

Search the Urbana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 54 min Old Guy 28,429
Clark County Mugshots (Aug '11) Tue None 17
patti adkins missing (Aug '12) Mon guyDATurWIFEwantz2SCREW 14
Tired of Urbana waisting our money!!! (Jul '13) Jul 5 Whatever 3
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
Decision on Dollar General Still On Hold Near W... Jul 1 Citizen 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Urbana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Urbana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE