First Prev
of 8
Next Last
pancho viya

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#141 Oct 8, 2012
Igantz Pepperman wrote:
<quoted text>
Assimlation is very difficult to achieve for people with a supremacist mentality, but that fact should come as no surprise to anyone that is capable of shame.
Diversity is the new communism, and yet another jewish pyramid scheme like jewish bolshevism is an older pyramid scheme to achieve class supremacy.
The Ukrainian Holmodor was a real supremacist-inspired holocaust, unlike the whiny BS psycho-history your kind slings around freely.
The tyrannical rise of Adolph in Germany was a direct consequence of jewish meddling in the internal affairs of European nations.
Demonstrate minimal decency and relocate yourself to a permanent residence in your own ethnic country, defend it, and stop with your international whiny-ass scheming and meddling BS.
Nobody sentient is buying your neurotic victim-cult whining and meddling anymore.
I realize judaism is not a race or a religion. Judaism is a hyperactive group survival scheme, and Diversity is the latest marketing label for it on the international stage. Diversity stinks of death and dispair for gentiles, just like communism.
hey monkey brains. the united states regime was supporting hitler with supplies throughout most of world war 2. if he was so tyranical, whyd you support him? jews are also medling in the internal affairs of the united states regime, does that mean that the u.s. regime should start executing jews? neurotic victim cult whining and meddling is only allowed when the u.s regime does false flag terror.
gandhi

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#142 Oct 8, 2012
I am victim proletariat wrote:
<quoted text>
Crony capitalism is a powerful central government that chooses the winners of business based on the whims of the ruling class.
Guess what comrade; that's exactly what communism does too.
The only essential difference between crony capitalism and communism is that crony capitalism assumes the government controls and exploits all businesses, whereas communism goes one extra step further and assumes the government owns all businesses.
Crony capitalism is a smarter deal for the government ruling class because they don't own the losses of business, only the gains are reaped through taxes and fees. When a business goes Tango Uniform, the crony capitalist ruling class slithers away to exploit a new money-maker. The communist ruling class has to deal with the business losses, because they literally own all businesses.
Communist ruling class are notorious for extremely poor industrial productivity. Crony capitalist are notorious for generating government debt. Both systems are notorious for externalizing their problems through perpetual war, because they are both pyramid schemes requiring the acquisition of new proletarian-victims to bolster and sustain the pyramid scheme.
The same sleazy ruling-class people that invented communism class warfare invented Diversity class warfare. Diversity merely substituted the communist proletarian class with the perpetual victim class.
a powerful central government that chooses the winners of business based on the whims of the ruling class.<------- that sounds like the usa, and all its "allies"
gandhi

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#144 Oct 8, 2012
I am victim proletariat wrote:
<quoted text>

Communist ruling class are notorious for extremely poor industrial productivity.
youre a typical shill talking so much nonsense here, so i will respond to this one line of stupidity. Russia's economy dropped by 60% when it abandoned communism for capitalism. the capitalist u.s. ruling class, along with most of europe destroyed their entire industrial base, making them largely deindustrialised today, while foolish americans are wondering how to get their jobs back.
gandhi

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#145 Oct 8, 2012
greece went from producing 90% of its food before it joined the european union, to producing only 15% of its food after it joined. this is what the free market will get you. all the americans who want to know how they can get their jobs back? get rid of capitalism. look at the crap hole america has gotten itself into after the reagan regime took power. since then, america has moved further to the right, which has gotten america nowhere, other than into a fascist crony capitalist dictatorship. america went from having hundreds of influential banks to only a few now, namely citibank, bank of america, and chase. too big to fail!
I am a proletarian victim

Bellbrook, OH

#146 Oct 8, 2012
gandhi wrote:
<quoted text> youre a typical shill talking so much nonsense here, so i will respond to this one line of stupidity. Russia's economy dropped by 60% when it abandoned communism for capitalism. the capitalist u.s. ruling class, along with most of europe destroyed their entire industrial base, making them largely deindustrialised today, while foolish americans are wondering how to get their jobs back.
The ruling class in the US is Diversity people.

The ruling class in the USSR was the communist party members.

Russia post-USSR has recovered quite well from the debilitations of communism, judging by its current GDP.

The US is in decline economically specifically because of Diversity, a ridiculous victim cult similar in degeneracy to the USSR's proletarian cult. Post-communism Russia does well now because it doesn't suffer from a ridiculous victim cult lead by jewish people.

By the way, why are so many of you ignorant and illiterate commies flocking here to this podunk website to post drivel?

Don't you a have a gulag or a Holomodor to run somewhere? Doesn't Cuba or North Korea need your expert advice?

Bellbrook, OH

#147 Oct 8, 2012
pancho viya wrote:
<quoted text>
hey monkey brains. the united states regime was supporting hitler with supplies throughout most of world war 2. if he was so tyranical, whyd you support him? jews are also medling in the internal affairs of the united states regime, does that mean that the u.s. regime should start executing jews? neurotic victim cult whining and meddling is only allowed when the u.s regime does false flag terror.
Don't support Hitler or his ideology, pork-brains. Never said I did.

Petroleum is the only reason the US bothers with Saudi philosemitism.

Ideally speaking, all semitic people should be returned to their motherland where they can throw sand in each others faces.

Whether it be jewish Kosher Political Correctness, jewish bolshevism, or Islamic Halal Dhimmitude, the healthy white straight gentile gringo male is growing very tired of semitic monkeyshines.

Bellbrook, OH

#148 Oct 8, 2012
pancho viya wrote:
<quoted text>
To futher indulge your vanity, checkout a cinematic work of ridiculous comedic dung orchestrated by your semitic brother Adam Sandler...

http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/youdont...

Cinematic storytelling, mythology, and theatrics is a honed semitic and gay-boy specialty.

False flags ops are really just more involved theatrics orchestrated by semites and gays.

I'll say it for you; hurray for Hollywood!
Amused

Dayton, OH

#149 Oct 9, 2012
I am a proletarian victim wrote:
<quoted text>
To futher indulge your vanity, checkout a cinematic work of ridiculous comedic dung orchestrated by your semitic brother Adam Sandler...
http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/youdont...
Cinematic storytelling, mythology, and theatrics is a honed semitic and gay-boy specialty.
False flags ops are really just more involved theatrics orchestrated by semites and gays.
I'll say it for you; hurray for Hollywood!
Like you, I watch with amazement at the monkeyshines of Diversity people in Hollywood. It seems the US secret-squirrel departments of deception and false flags have learned a thing or two from the Diversity mavens in Hollywood and Israel.

Hollywood is owned by semites and the theatre artwork is produced by LGBTQ.

Have you noticed all of the Diversity talkshow hosts on US television? Ugly dykes such as Ellen Degeneres and Oprah and Rosie O'Donnell are nouveau chic. Then you have your semites such as Jerry Springer and Morey Pauvich adding to the cultural soup. It's enough to make me believe that my favorite semite Richard Belzer is a real cop!

Amused

Dayton, OH

#150 Oct 9, 2012
Do you realize how many Diversity type people were leaders of the communist revolution in the former Soviet Union?

The Soviet communist ruling-class, the people at the top of the bolshevik pyramid scheme, was filled with semites, LGBTQ, feminists, and disabled.

Remarkably, the same Soviet types of Diversity people are leaders of US Diversity pyramid scheme too.

The richest Americans are Diversity people too.

Britannia has the same kind of Diversity ruling class. British pooftery is world renowned.

As Churchill eloquently stated, rum, buggery, and the lash is the unofficial motto of the British navy.
Amused

Wimberley, TX

#151 Oct 9, 2012
Communist assume that when Greece cedes it's sovereignty to a higher central Eurosoviet power, it's capitalism!

So it must be that when Greece doesn't cede its sovereignty to a central Eurosoviet power, it must be communism!

Makes perfect sense, but only to a Diversity communist retard.
Heavy Douglas

Cairo, Egypt

#152 Nov 3, 2012
Did you notice all of the gay hollywood theatrics of 9/11?

Even the date of 9/11 is theatrics, a tawdry reference to the emergency number (911) dialed on the phone by all US residents. Get it? 9/11 terrorism is a 911 emergency!

Tell me that isn't Hollywood styling, and I'll sell you another Brooklyn Bridge.
Garry Overstreet

Wimberley, TX

#153 Nov 14, 2012
Amused wrote:
Do you realize how many Diversity type people were leaders of the communist revolution in the former Soviet Union?
The Soviet communist ruling-class, the people at the top of the bolshevik pyramid scheme, was filled with semites, LGBTQ, feminists, and disabled.
Remarkably, the same Soviet types of Diversity people are leaders of US Diversity pyramid scheme too.
The richest Americans are Diversity people too.
Britannia has the same kind of Diversity ruling class. British pooftery is world renowned.
As Churchill eloquently stated, rum, buggery, and the lash is the unofficial motto of the British navy.
Obviously you know that every communist nation in the history of the world is and was a democratic republic.

It's funny when I regularly hear a American pundit or American redneck insist that the US is a democratic republic, too stupid to understand that they are conceding that the US is a communist nation.
Big Kahuna

Dayton, OH

#154 Nov 16, 2012
I am a proletarian victim wrote:
<quoted text>
The ruling class in the US is Diversity people.
The ruling class in the USSR was the communist party members.
Russia post-USSR has recovered quite well from the debilitations of communism, judging by its current GDP.
The US is in decline economically specifically because of Diversity, a ridiculous victim cult similar in degeneracy to the USSR's proletarian cult. Post-communism Russia does well now because it doesn't suffer from a ridiculous victim cult lead by jewish people.
By the way, why are so many of you ignorant and illiterate commies flocking here to this podunk website to post drivel?
Don't you a have a gulag or a Holomodor to run somewhere? Doesn't Cuba or North Korea need your expert advice?
A real genocide occured in the Ukraine, called the Holodomor.

The Holodomor was a manufactured famine that was enforced by the leaders of soviet communism, Diversity people.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Diversity and communism are both class supremacist ideologies, where the supreme class for Diversity is the victim and the supreme class for communism is the proletariat poor. The mantra of communism and Diversity ideologies is equality, which is a euphemism for privileges for Diversity people.

Both ideologies have an internal structure that is a pyramid scheme, where the apex privileged elite are Diversity people; semites, LGBTQ, feminist, and disabled.
Diverse already

Cincinnati, OH

#155 Dec 29, 2012
Your problem is that you assume that the people YOU have placed in the "diversity" category, all think the same way you do.

Pretty stupid since you really have no idea what ALL "diversity" people's opinions are. Many of them DO NOT align themselves with other "diversity" people. Not all blacks agree with you, nor all latinos, nor all of the disabled.

Their COUNTRY comes first, not their eligibility for social handouts or free passes because of skin color, culture, or physical or mental handicaps.

You're just a common bigot, if you think that all people think alike, simply because you've bestowed the "diversity" label on them. Dummy.
FOOOOOO

Hollywood, FL

#156 Dec 31, 2012
I have enjoyed some perks as a Hispanic and I "am white" when it suits my needs.

NOTHING you rednecks nor libs can do about it ,lol.

Gracias maricas.
Diverse already

Cincinnati, OH

#157 Jan 2, 2013
FOOOO, whites can do exactly the same thing you do. Whites can pretend to be Hispanic, when it "suits their needs".

De Nada.
Pedro

Cincinnati, OH

#158 Jan 19, 2013
FOOOOOO wrote:
I have enjoyed some perks as a Hispanic and I "am white" when it suits my needs.
NOTHING you rednecks nor libs can do about it ,lol.
Gracias maricas.
First we come for the illegals, then we get the leaders of Diversity.

The spanish conquistadors were a bigoted lot, and their come-uppance is high time near the boiling point.
WAPH

West Palm Beach, FL

#159 Jan 21, 2013
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
First we come for the illegals, then we get the leaders of Diversity.
The spanish conquistadors were a bigoted lot, and their come-uppance is high time near the boiling point.
Trying to get revenge on an entire nation (the U.S.) because of something that happened 500 years ago that you disagree with is the height of Sociopathy. Please get some mental health assistance for your anger management issues. White Americans have done NOTHING to you.

I think you're just jealous of America and greedy for wealth and power, that you can't achieve on your own. You must TAKE from others instead of building something on your own from nothing. And you're USING the "diversity" LIE as your excuse for doing so.

My ancestors paid their way here, many of them worked off debts incurred on the monthss-long passage to this country, and no one GAVE them anything for free when they arrived here. Neither did they DEMAND things from this country or it's citizens. They were Christian abolitionists who never owned a slave. They believed that all men (native Americans too) are equal in God's eyes and they worked from sun up to sun down to prosper in the wilderness.

So if you THINK that Americans like myself are scared of the veiled threat you posted above, you had better think twice. We are protecting OUR CULTURE, the one you're trying to Hispanisize. Americans don't take very kindly to invasions, and you would understand why if you had any knowledge of American history.

That's why you use the diversity lie; it's a SNEAKY INVASION. You could NEVER take the U.S. by force, so you must try to take it by cunning. Using typically Hispanic methodology.

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
http://waph.intuitwebsites.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urbana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sonics drive in 10 hr Bafoons wifey bitch 20
tina caulifeild (Dec '15) Jun 20 Tank 2
where was the lantern Tavern or Bar located in ... Jun 20 hopsing 2
Remembering old bars.... (Jul '11) Jun 16 north84 179
renegades mc (Jul '09) Jun 15 B1u3c6k9y 101
Miami Valley Homebuyers Please Read! (Mar '08) Jun 14 rayn 3
Murders in Springfield (Jul '11) Jun 13 Babygirl1200 91

Urbana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance