Five left injured in Urbana car accident

URBANA – Two people remain hospitalized following a single-car crash in Urbana. Full Story
Katie Perez

AOL

#1 Jul 23, 2007
All five of the teens had been drinking. How does the city only charge one of the teens for being fully accountable? To the best of my knowledge it is against the law for any minor to be under the age and drinking. They all made a bad choice, and as a community we need to support them not destroy them. I feel that if one is charged, then all five should have consequences for their actions. It is time we stand together and remember we all make mistakes.

Urbana Parent
Teen in Accident

Urbana, IL

#2 Nov 6, 2007
If you knew the situation - all five are suffering consequences. Just because all of them aren't getting their consequences through the judicial system doesn't mean they aren't suffering. Yes all five made the same mistake of drinking...but only one chose to get behind the wheel of a car.
Urbana Parents

Fort Collins, CO

#3 Sep 22, 2010
3 years later and 4 out of 5 the teens haven't learned...
Concerned Friend

Urbana, IL

#4 Sep 4, 2011
THANK YOU "KATIE PEREZ" POSTER. "Teen in Accident" poster, Yes, he did make the mistake of getting behind the wheel of a car while intoxicated, but where is the consideration that 4 other people decided to get into that car with him knowing that? And for Urbana Parents poster, Excuse me but are you a wizard who knows all 5 people's life? Because you can take your false information and shove that up your ass. Obviously you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. The driver has been through hell and back dealing with the judicial, mental, physical, and emotional consequences. If you want to act like your God and know everything, you probably didn't know he had a serious head injury that to this day affects his well being in every way possible. And the trauma of having 4 other people in the car and almost killing our good good friend, eats at him alive every single day of his life. In yet he is still the most funny, warm, kindhearted person I have ever met. And would never in his life ever think about putting anyone in danger like that ever again. And believe me, I know this. You don't because you spend all day talking shit about people sitting on your ass blogging about peoples lives you don't even know. And if that one person you so knowingly think has changed is Katie, then yes, you are absolutely right for the first time in your life. She is an amazing person who has made incredible strides against all odds to be the strong person she is today. So that doesn't even need to be argued. And for my other 2 friends, they are making good decisions, growing up, and getting on with their lives doing bigger and better things. One of them has been playing soccer in another country for over 2 years...so who the fuck do you think you are saying "3 years later and 4 out of the 5 the teens haven't learned...", when one of them HASN'T EVEN LIVED HER FOR A COUPLE YEARS? How about you go make a living being a crazy stalker person. Well actually, you wouldn't be very good at it seeing that you are a complete fucking idiot and have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Maybe you can't count, because in reality, 4 YEARS LATER AND 1 OUT OF THE 5 TEENS HAVEN'T LEARNED. So maybe you and Miss "I DON'T KNOW THIS GUY OR HIS FRIENDS, THE ONLY REASON I'M IN THE CAR IS BECAUSE I'M DRUNK, ONE OF THE PASSENGERS SAID I CAN RIDE ALONG BECAUSE I'M A PIECE OF ASS, I'M A SLUT AND CAN GO FOR A GOOD FUCK FEST, BUT LET ME TAKE PICTURES OF THIS RANDOM GUYS CAR AFTER THE ACCIDENT, POST THEM ALL OVER FACEBOOK, COMPLAIN ABOUT MY PATHETIC CHIPPED TOOTH AND SPRAINED KNEE WHEN 2 PEOPLE ALMOST DIED, AND LET THE WHOLE WORLD FEEL BAD FOR MY ATTENTION SEEKING ASS AND TALK HORRIBLY ABOUT THE DRIVER I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, THEN LIE AND TELL EVERYBODY HE MADE ME GET INTO THE CAR WITH HIM TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE LESS OF A DUMB ASS BITCH WHO CAN'T THINK FOR HERSELF AND MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A CREEPER WHO PHYSICALLY FORCED ME INTO THE CAR "MANNON TRENTZ, should get together, fight about which one of you two has more stupidassness, create an "I'm a fucking loser who talks shit about people I don't even know to make myself feel better" blog, and do the whole world a favor and SHUT YOUR FUCKING JUDGMENTAL ASSES UP.
peter griffan

Urbana, IL

#5 Sep 5, 2011
i think an "urbana parent" doesnt know shit about anything except making people feel bad about mistakes they pay for everyday. have you ever had something to drink? probably. have you ever went overboard? probably. so how about you actually help or be part of the problem.
Concerned Friend Indeed

Champaign, IL

#6 Jul 7, 2014
Your trashed mouth illogical senseless rant really losses it's total affect by the use of ignorant vulgar language. With Concerned friends like you......who needs enemies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Urbana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rauner blasts labor unions for state's woes 5 hr Mgmt 1
Review: Flooring Surfaces Factory Outlet Jan 23 DKiddoo 1
sherry dalton Jan 4 joe 2
5 Black Rhodes Scholars of 2014 | News One Dec '14 Dennis Dunn 4
Review: Midas Dec '14 AdamBright 1
Computer Sales Nov '14 DellRep 1
Cyber Monday Deals Nov '14 DellRep 1
Urbana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web