umakemelaff

Vine Grove, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2008
who knos HIM
Feather Duster

United States

#2 Jun 19, 2009
Who doesn't know that MF!! Guys and girls!! I'll admit he's funny but he'll screw anything no matter how old-young-shriveled-loose-fat- short-thick-dumpling butt-toothless-homeless-scragg ly-skanky-stupid-chunky-buckto othed-bad breath-unsculpted privates-herpes infested-limp noodled-unkept pubic hair-pimpled face & butt-bald-long hair-moled up person he can find! I've known him for 18 yrs. He still thinks he's 19 years old. Come on Grandpa grow up!!
really

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jun 18, 2010
ive known him for years i admit hes into some bad shit but wtf fether duster sounds like you one of tha tramps he left in tha dust hes a good guy no matter what hes always been good to me and had my back your just a hating ass loser

“ooohweee!!!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 26, 2010
[i really agree to that... but u kno what they say, haterz make it happen. sean is a great dude.
HAHAHA

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jun 28, 2010
are u kidding me?? he is the reason for most of the drugs around here. Ive heard he dates like 15 year olds and shit. come on man grow up ur like effin 50. I know of atleast 2 REALLY young girls you have messed with.

“ooohweee!!!”

Location hidden

#6 Jun 29, 2010
i sense a hater....lol dont you?
really

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jun 30, 2010
ya mufers needa quit wit the hatin 4real cuz sean is not a bad guy if you have beef wit m u needa bring it to m not this funky a$$ website cause his buisness is his buisness nts urs n aint nun yall tricks hard or real enough to say shit to his face nor no1 who fuk wit m love ya sean

“ooohweee!!!”

Location hidden

#9 Jul 11, 2010
i m wit u but u kno aint no one in hardin county hard enough to say shit to his face... haterz make it happen
mentally challenged

Carbondale, IL

#11 Mar 17, 2013
wear a rubber heard he spreads some nasty shit and will jack u while tyring to get his dick hard
haha

Duluth, GA

#12 May 16, 2013
Stole all kinds of expensive shit from me... kind of feel sorry for him though. Its too late for him to make anything at all worth saving out of himself. Messed up for life dude.
maggie

Hollywood, FL

#13 Mar 17, 2014
He's probably setting in his father's basement watching ridiculousness and all the other mtv shows at the age of 45. Lmao. This is so true too. Some said he was funny?! His idea of funny is having you call a 800 number for the hearing impaired. He thinks stupid stuff like that's so funny. Lol. Last time I saw him. He was smoking meth still with he same old loser friends. Kaelin Favreau and such. STDS and meth is all they know.
chineese queer

Hollywood, FL

#14 Mar 17, 2014
TinkWink wrote:
i m wit u but u kno aint no one in hardin county hard enough to say shit to his face... haterz make it happen
P.s. What's his phone number? I'd say it to his face a hundred times and more. Fat as can't fight for himself. He's all mouth. He takes your stuff behind your back. Not to your face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lady colonels 7 hr Bob marley 1
Larry hodges 16 hr Hood 1
Munfordville Fire Department Tue HoseDong 2
OLD woman who works at five star (Mar '14) Tue just sayin 4
How much drama do you know about pilot? (Jun '09) Tue Kasey 85
Amish on Facebook Tue Bill jones 1
Stolen Ford Escape Tue Bill jones 2
Upton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web