Sammy

Louisville, KY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Whats he up to these days, still lieing, cheating , drinking & sleeping with anything that walk?
Jebedia Yoder

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
yep pretty much
Miss Meade

Scottsville, KY

#3 Feb 7, 2013
I don't know him but what I hear over here in Meade County the women over here think and say he is very good looking and all the Meade county chicks think so just saying that the talk over here :))
Amanda

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Is over weight guys attractive these days? You must be one of the girls sleeping with him while his wife & kids are at home & he is out partying & drinking it up. Shame on you women & I feel so sorry for Nicole, she has put up with his lies & cheating for WAY too many years. Nicole is a very good person, mother & deserves so much better. Fat lazy compulsive liar is what Bill Thomas is.
Hmm

Radcliff, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Not siding with Bill at all, because I think he's a POS also. But, is it poor Nicole if she keeps staying throughout the lies and cheating? She can leave, she doesn't want to because he has money. She gets a new house, new cars, etc. Yes he is overweight and has some of the biggest ears I've ever seen besides Dumbo. They are both at fault. BTW, what exactly is his job title? He's never had a public job before, yet he has all kinds of money. Sounds like he's dabbling in the illegal field to me.
Tasha

Louisville, KY

#6 Feb 8, 2013
POS is right and yes I agree with Nicole should get the hell out. She must have low self esteem from his ugly Shrek fat ass. Job title, drugs would be my guess he has never had a public job. I think he is a thief, drug dealer, & scams elderly ppl out of money. Why on earth would any girl give him the time of day is beyond me. Is the whole Callie situation over with? That was a pathetic story Nicole worked for her at her daycare while Callie was screwing Bill. Trashy
Jessica

Louisville, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Thought Bill had some haters, he should he is one awful guy. Cant trust him as far as you can see him. He will always be a low life. The only girls that mess with him are the desperate ones or married.
J Snyder

Glasgow, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
He is a puss.
Big Bill

Oakland, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2013
All talk , run that Shrek mouth & cheat on his wife not to mention 3 kids. Any female that would mess with him is deperate!
blondie

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Love ya bill haters keep us motivated
Nicole

Oakland, KY

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Keep you motivated to do what? Sleep with my husband & be a home wrecker. Women like you ruin marriages & childrens lifes.
blondie

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Honey don't b so paranoid u took that the wrong way' i was Wayne that people that get on here to bring up peoples dirt n bogus bit**** i am happily married havevbeen for many many years your all's personally buisness should b yours not some scared punks getting on topic to tlk smack just saying...
blondie

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Sorry meant to say i was sayin
Candace

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Blondie is the other married chick banging Bill when her husband is drunk or passed out. You people make me SICK to say the least. How can anyone justify or even respond in any possitive form about a man like this?? I do agree topix is not the place. Mr. Bill Thomas will have his day 1 day before God , in reality that is all that matters.
bill

Greensburg, KY

#17 Mar 26, 2013
ive got herpes
Sarah

Louisville, KY

#18 Mar 29, 2013
I thought he left Nicole months ago??? Are they still together!?!?!?
big wellie

Leitchfield, KY

#19 Jan 4, 2014
Yeah he is a ratting sob
loveit

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jan 6, 2014
good job bill atleast u got rid of that FAKE a$$ cheating b!tch, I heard her new bf rides to work with her HE jus started attending at watch me grow!! lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
song about hart county? Feb 28 curious 12
whos the new young guy spinning tires all time Feb 25 woundering 1
1995 murder of a child in Hart Co (May '10) Feb 24 Maggie Rexford 14
Review: Sego Funeral Home Inc (May '09) Feb 24 True 21
district game Feb 23 harthart 2
Southwestern advantage books (door to door sales) (Jun '11) Feb 23 rRyanDavis 557
looking to join the Ku Klos Knights of the Ku K... (Jan '13) Feb 22 Pops 50

Winter Storm Watch for Hardin County was issued at March 02 at 3:23PM EST

Upton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Upton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:55 am PST

CBS Sports 5:55AM