Escaping heroin's deadly trap: Diffic...

Escaping heroin's deadly trap: Difficult but not impossible

There are 3 comments on the The Journal News story from Apr 15, 2013, titled Escaping heroin's deadly trap: Difficult but not impossible. In it, The Journal News reports that:

The rash of heroin overdoses and fatalities among young adults throughout the Lower Hudson Valley demonstrates the difficulty of recovering from the powerful addiction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal News.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#1 Apr 16, 2013
12 step programs have been shown to be useless. When seeking treatment avoid 'treatment' centers that are 12 step based. Find one that is science based.
julie

State College, PA

#2 Jul 10, 2016
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
12 step programs have been shown to be useless. When seeking treatment avoid 'treatment' centers that are 12 step based. Find one that is science based.
and avoid eric scuccimarra who used to own rate the source scam drugs board that sold dope to kids...another croton-on-the-hudson 'son
ztac

Louisville, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2016
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
Where can I find science based recovery program?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Nyack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corning police officer fired, may face charges (Mar '08) Wed Vibes 11
News Level 2 Sex Offender From Northern Westchester ... Wed Bubba sanetti 1
St.MARYS IN THE FIELD (Mar '15) Apr 22 Tyra Givens 6
Stony Point Teacher arrest Apr 21 BIG MIKE 2
News The Center for Jewish History Announces January... Apr 20 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
News Police Raid Nyack Spa, 3 Woman Accused Of Prost... (Jun '11) Apr 20 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 12
Pet store in Palisades Center selling probable ... (May '10) Apr 20 Jax 19

Upper Nyack Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Upper Nyack Mortgages