Pirro vs. Journal News: Judge Jeanine Pirro is an outed gun owner

Jan 5, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com

Judge Jeanine Pirro delivered a riveting monologue on her Fox News Channel program, " Justice with Judge Jeanine ," Saturday night, Jan.

Full Story
HandyMan Hugh

Montrose, PA

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Dear Judge Pirro. I agree with you about the publishing of the names and addresses of gun owners in New York and other places. It is an absolutely reprehensible act of intimdation by the press. It is nothing short of an attempt to prevent people from buying firearms for legitimate puposes. It is being done by people who have an absolutely irrational fear of firearms and the people who own them. Unfortunately, Hoplophobia, the irrational fear of weapons (guns in particular) is not yet recognized by the psychiatric profession as a mental disorder. It should be! The hoplophobes have done, and are still doing damage to our society. They do so by pushing restrictive gun laws. These laws prevent innocent people from having access to a defensive firearm when their need is the greatest!

I would suggest that someone explore the idea of charging the people who published the list and interactive map of gun owners be charged with wreckless endangerment. Also I suggest that the folks who have been "outed" by the press, file a class action lawsuit against the paper, and sue them out of existance!

Sincerely, HandyMan Hugh
Bobby

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Dear Judge,

I just noticed this morning that you can no longer view the journal news website without an account. in addition to that I have found some people have actually been able to get the database from the map because the journal news used a free version of a google application called fusion tables. I can't understand how that newspaper employees 200 people and all of them were for posting the map.
Please keep the pressure on them. What they did was wrong on so many levels and I don't even live there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Nyack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Black women are so ugly, why do other women ... (Apr '11) Dec 23 Benet 3
Gregg Brie released without bail on charges of ... (Mar '08) Dec 15 released 64
Flags at Half-Staff in New City: Pearl Harbor Day Dec 8 Ace McMillan 4
New Rochelle Woman, 31, Arrested on Charge of G... Dec 6 Chummy Chinga 2
Attn NICEPAK (Jun '14) Dec 4 Seee 4
Review: E J Towing Service Incorporated Dec 4 Dee 1
wow check this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Nadene Mehalko 1
Upper Nyack Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web