College Student Dies After Car Crashes On Thruway

Full story: WNBC-TV New York

A college student from Westchester County has died from injuries suffered when the car he was riding in crashed and overturned on the Thruway early Sunday morning.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Shanna

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2006

All of us at Herkimer County Community College will always remember you and miss you, Bryan!
Aleicia

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2006

BRYAN YOU WILL BE MISSED....LUV YOU!!! R.I.P
tenisha

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2006

i enjoyed the little times we hung out in high school i will always remmeber u and how funny and crazy u were
430 Prospect Girls

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2006

Lowery family; Bryan was such a nice kid. He will be missed more then he will ever know. Im sorry you have to go through this, You are in our thoughts. MUCH LOVE TO YA BRY!!!! Never forget those prospect days!!~Phinn, T, Platt~
Anaiah

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2006

It hasnt really set in that I can't pick up the phone and hear your voice on the other end.But I feel so much better knowing that you are in a better place and will be reunited with your parents I will always have love for you and i know eventually i'll see you again
Kimber

Peyton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2006

It's hard to believe I just talked to you the other day and now I can't pick up the phone to call you anymore. There are no more see you laters or in 2 weeks when I am home can we hang out... I can't call you anymore just to hear you pick on my name. You will always be missed Bryan and I will never forget everything you taught me! The Lowery Family you are in my thoughts and prayers and I am sorry for your loss.
Jamilah

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2006

RIP B. U was definetely my boy. Oh yeah and Im not just like those herkimer girls. (lol private joke b/twn me and B)
Mitch

Olean, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2006

Bryan, your family and you will always have a place in our hearts and minds. See you again man, be easy...
calmn cents

South Byron, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

lol
roy jones

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Do any of you guys know where bryan is buried. If anyone knows please comment back and tell me
first amendment

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

next to ur mother n law
coach

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

why ruin a sad topic first amendment? just because your life has been a waste with finger banging keys, doesn't mean you need to type your negative bs into every topic!
Fact is

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

coach wrote:
why ruin a sad topic first amendment? just because your life has been a waste with finger banging keys, doesn't mean you need to type your negative bs into every topic!
You're responding to a troll who likes to stalk posters and use their names on here in order to trash their reputations. In like fashion, the real poster who registered the "first amendment" name lost his mother in law to pancreatic cancer several months ago. This POS who posted above is a stalker and has no other purpose in life than to harass good people. He's been harassing friends of ours for a few years now and should hope his real identity stays hidden.
Shonda

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Just thinking about u! Those eyes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Upper Nyack Discussions

Search the Upper Nyack Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 19 hr MacDaddyobama 6,274
Review: 2 Cute 4 U 20 hr mariah 1
Review: Reasonable Locksmithing (Dec '10) Wed Reasonable Locksmithing 11
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue none 6,182
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Twillner 699
Review: Rich's Towing Apr 11 Julian 2
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Apr 10 Hey 433
•••

Freeze Watch for Rockland County was issued at April 17 at 7:44AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Upper Nyack Jobs

•••
•••
•••