Daycon Strike Wears On

There are 23 comments on the The Afro American Newspaper story from May 26, 2010, titled Daycon Strike Wears On. In it, The Afro American Newspaper reports that:

Daycon Strike Wears On by Dorothy Rowley For the past month, Daycon Products, a leading janitorial service with headquarters in Upper Marlboro, Md., has turned a deaf ear to workers who've been protesting the company's uneven pay scale.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Afro American Newspaper.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Daycon striker

Silver Spring, MD

#23 Mar 29, 2011
Well well well.. How the tables have changed. The labor board RULED in the strikers side. And daycon still doesn't want to except the truth. So what do they do appeal the courts decision and still waste more money on this nonsense. But we will be out here a day more than we have too. Been here for a year next month and isn't going no where. "Stand for something or fall for everything"
Nova

Houston, TX

#25 Jun 21, 2013
Jack Slave wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right! He's a modern day "overseerer". He must have a noose in his back pocket.
I'm really sad to hear this. I used to work for Daycon in the 70s and things weren't like this back then. I applaud the court's decision even though I enjoyed working for the CEO so many years ago.
Blackmail

Bronx, NY

#26 Mar 4, 2015
Daycon is a terrible place to work for and do business with. They threaten their employees and suppliers without any compromise. Naturally, they can run their business as they see fit, but their perspectives won't build long term employee or supplier relationships. They'll get theirs in the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Marlboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
calvin washington police officer Sep 7 jjs 1
News County Crime Watch: Police Involved Shooting, M... (Apr '12) Sep 1 mr Dave Clark 3
News Victim of homicide in Langley Park, Md., is ide... Jul '16 jose 1
officer calvin washington Jul '16 emma 1
Is it true that Six Flags is a ghetto park???? (Oct '10) Jul '16 Momma Bear 21
officer calvin washington Jun '16 andie 2
News District Heights mayor James L. Walls dies May '16 Samuel Eli Leathe... 1

Upper Marlboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Upper Marlboro Mortgages