Cardio Twister

Full story: NBC 4 Washington, DC

Get breaking news, daily headlines and more. DIRDT - Cardio Twister: 5/1/08 POSTED: 4:52 pm EDT May 1, 2008 UPDATED: 7:45 pm EDT May 1, 2008 Would you like to burn fat with a whole new twist? The Cardio Twister ...
Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Aug 27, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chly28

Australia

#21 Dec 22, 2009
This machine seemed too good to be true. Thank you all. After reading these comments I think the $249.95 is better off spent taking dogs for walks than having my hands on chains with this machine.
melissa

Adelaide, Australia

#22 Mar 6, 2010
oh no i just brought one got no instructions either lol
bill

Brisbane, Australia

#23 Apr 6, 2010
this cardio twister is a load of crap only done 6hr work and a bolt broke fixed it got it going again 3 hrs later chain broke sent it back 2 weeks ago no return as yet got another one of ebay new still in box 4hrs work bolt broke what a load of****** rubish dont tough wth a 40 foot pool
rubids

Brisbane, Australia

#24 Apr 8, 2010
don't touch this thing at all had one.a4hrs workout and it broke a chain got return address waited 2 weeks no return rang then they told me it had been sent out on the 29/3 rang back could not find my order took 30 min to tell me it had been sent on the 7/4 no tracking no nothing at all don't deal with global direct not a good firm to deal with
Miss Wilson

Laval, Canada

#25 Jun 15, 2010
Thank God for the internet!!! I would have ordered this machine only to come and read this and notice I better get on the floor and start tying my laces instead to continue my five k walking...Thanks for not letting me throw my money away...I've got to purchase food for my children.
Mona

Edmonton, Canada

#26 Jul 6, 2010
I have to say I bought this thing 3 weeks ago and have used it since! I can not get this F***king squeak to go away after being on it for a few min. It's like when it warms up, metal on metal, you start hearing this annoying squeaking sound! I hate it! Otherwise I have not had any problems with it, I love it, I get a great workout BUT the squeak is killing me.
michelle

Australia

#27 May 1, 2011
dont buy!!!! i used it three times...loved the workout it gave but during the fourth workout a bolt snapped in half. i got it fixed and then during the fifth workout one of the steel bars snapped off! not happy. it says it holds 100kg...i am 70kg...but obviously that is too heavy. I am going to ring up tomorrow but am guessing since my 30 day warranty has run out they are going to say too bad too sad...annoying as i am still paying it off!! don't buy, don't buy, don't buy
Maya

Toronto, Canada

#28 Aug 17, 2011
AB ROCKET twister SCAM- FRAUD is not an honorable company ....I had a nightmare ....they duplicated my orders in first place and if that was not enough they never advertised on TV and website that you have to pay costumes not even asking the reps they are trained to avoid transparency and clear info.... Canadians have to be aware that they have to pay costumes ...I had to pay $57.41 in toronto so it was not the sweet deal they advertise on TV .... yulk !!
Maya

Toronto, Canada

#29 Aug 17, 2011
AB ROCKET twister SCAM- FRAUD is not an honorable company ....I had a nightmare ....they duplicated my orders in first place and if that was not enough they never advertised on TV and website that you have to pay costumes not even asking the reps they are trained to avoid transparency and clear info.... Canadians have to be aware that they have to pay costumes ...I had to pay $57.41 in toronto so it was not the sweet deal they advertise on TV .... yulk !!
and check this
http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2006/04/14/adnan-kha...
Lisa

Ferntree Gully, Australia

#30 Aug 27, 2011
I purchased my Cardio Twister less than a month ago and I agree it's a pile of junk!! It locks up all the time and and makes horrible noises like it's going to break at any moment. I am only 50kg and I purchased it to tone up. The fast slow mechanism at the back slips every 10-20 reps and I have to keep getting off and slide it back to slow. It is a noisy piece of junk and I know that it's only a matter of time before it goes in the back of the garbage truck. No point sending it back under warranty or for a refund because it's so damn heavy that the frieght would cost me a fortune!!

Complete waste of money DO NOT BUY ONE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Marlboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
upper marlboro md police department-officer ant... Aug 21 renee 1
High-Angle Rescue In Progress At Six Flags In PGC Aug 10 pico 1
Upper Marlboro Music Emporium (Nov '12) Aug 2 Musikologist 8
Md. woman arrested for 1st degree assault Jul 31 lewis 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul 30 Tim the Bagger 7
Prince George's County Animal Watch Jul '14 mike 1
juvenile delinquent Jul '14 murkinlurking 1
•••
•••
•••

Upper Marlboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Upper Marlboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE