Cardio Twister

There are 30 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from May 31, 2008, titled Cardio Twister. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Get breaking news, daily headlines and more. DIRDT - Cardio Twister: 5/1/08 POSTED: 4:52 pm EDT May 1, 2008 UPDATED: 7:45 pm EDT May 1, 2008 Would you like to burn fat with a whole new twist? The Cardio Twister ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cardiotwister is JUNK

Frenchville, PA

#1 Jun 14, 2008
I purchased this skipping the 14.95 & paying the full price and the $50 value extras which included free priority shipping so I could receive it in 10 to 15 days also upgraded to the "Professional" model at a higher price. 5 weeks later I finally received it. Found out not "Professional" model was charged the shipping and the original dvd was missing. Called they will send me dvd and credited the shipping. Took 30 to 45 minutes to assemble it went to use it the first time the chain slipped and came off. I got it back on used it a few times the chain came off 2 more times. Also paid $30 for 7 year warranty I get more excerise taking it apart and puting it together (if you want to call that excercise) so they can send me a new one in another 5 weeks. I don't know why Brenda DyGraf would ever put her name on such a piece of crap!!!!!!
Cardiotwister is JUNK

Frenchville, PA

#2 Jun 14, 2008
The only exercise I've gotten on it is turning it upside down to fix the chain. I've had it 5 days used it twice fixed the chain at least 3 times. Not sure how many times my son had to fix it when he tried to use it. The machine is junk!
Carol

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jun 19, 2008
Any one else having this problem with the chain?
ben ripped-off

AOL

#4 Jun 28, 2008
I ordered this cardio twister and they did not send anything except the pedals and the handles with nothing to connect the 2. I contacted the company many times to no avail. I then filed a complaint with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU and in the end the company failed to respond.........so I am STUCK with this machine that does not have all the parts to put it together. In researching this company - it receives an UNFAVORABLE rating by the BBB.

BUYER BEWARE!
Tuoyo

San Diego, CA

#5 Jun 29, 2008
my question is is it sturdy and not some cheap material
Abbi1025

West Branch, MI

#6 Aug 9, 2008
I am so glad I read this blog before I wasted my money on this!
It looked too good to be true!
Ben Ripped-off

AOL

#7 Aug 22, 2008
Abbi1025 wrote:
I am so glad I read this blog before I wasted my money on this!
It looked too good to be true!
Here is the link to BBB report on this company-
http://ct.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx...
JIm Bee

Sint-truiden, Belgium

#8 Feb 5, 2009
Damn, ordered it last monday and I feel sorry already. Yes, Abbi, it definitely looked like a miracle machine. It's the first time ever I'm falling for a TV-Shopping ad. It looks like I'm gonna hit the ground real hard (even before the chain will let go).
tandy

Marysville, PA

#9 Feb 14, 2009
i glad i looked up info on thecardio twister too
i was getting ready to order it. Now im glad i did
research.
Bella Sofia

Oakland, CA

#10 Apr 6, 2009
This machine is good for people who is 10-20 pounds overweight only. I don't recommend you buy this machine if you have more than that to lose. The machine is sturdy if your not a heavyweight.
This machine does work if you don't have a lot of weight to lose.
drianyi

Birmingham, UK

#11 May 10, 2009
hihiiih
aidu

United States

#12 May 21, 2009
I bough the cardio twister machine I have spent more time in the ground trying to fix it then working out the f***** chain keeps on falling out. this is the worst product ever. i payed $14.95* for the free trial now i have to pay almost $60.00* to returned it. CARDIO TWISTER IS A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP!!!!
lyly

Montréal, Canada

#13 Jul 2, 2009
Waw, I was going to buy it! I am so happy i read this before doing so!
zantasia

Port Byron, NY

#14 Jul 10, 2009
wow, me too. thanks all for your comments. Wish someone would sell something similar that was better made. :(
GDanigirl

Plano, TX

#15 Jul 13, 2009
I called got the total price & changed my mind it felt implusive & too expensive for something I hadn't actually seen or tried in real life. How about their customer service called me back not once not twice but 3 seperate times twice in 1 day. Each time they offered to lower the price, to the final price of 2 payments of 39.99. It made me really suspicious so I checked online boy am I glad. I'm sorry for all of you who got scammed but appreciate your sharing it just saved me a massive headache & as a single Mom of 5 who doesn't get the opportunity to go to the gym alot of money.
Dick Porkinpants

United States

#16 Jul 14, 2009
The thing is probably a piece of junk, but that Brenda on the commercial - the meat missile would love a workout with her!!!!!
HAZEL

Bristol, UK

#17 Jul 26, 2009
I BOUGHT THE CARDIO TWISTER ABOUT EIGHTEEN MONTHS AGO AND THINK IT IS BRILLIANT. iHAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER,THINK IT IS A GREAT WORKOUT.MY DAUGHTER BORROWED IT FOR A WHILE TOOK ME ALL MY TIME TO GET IT BACK FROM HER AS SHE LIKED IT AS WELL.
Stacey

Greenville, SC

#18 Aug 19, 2009
Bought the cardiocrap and used one week and the chain fell off - been trying to get the shipping information to send it back. Has anyone tried to put on the plastic piece that keeps the chain in place "hard as nails" to secure it where it won't move?
Laclavicie

United States

#19 Sep 9, 2009
It finally arrived today after 5-6 weeks
When I was assembling it I realized that a very important piece is missing. I'm so angry right now, I'm going to try to contact the company and see if they can send me the missing part.
Matilda

Australia

#20 Oct 31, 2009
I have had this few 2 days and now the pedals keep locking so I have to get off it every 2 mins or so to fix it. Does this happen to anyone else and is there a rememdy for it other than the recommend "move resistence bar back and forth to unlock" as this does not work for long. It is very frustrating. i just want to get on there and do my exercise without having to play around with it constantly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Marlboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prince Georgea s Co. man sentenced for fatally ... Nov 10 pitbull 1
News Md. teen charged with sexual abuse in Metro a u... Nov 10 oscor 1
organ harvesting happens to black people Oct '17 coco4u 1
News WaPo Promotes Same-Sex Marriage Through Coverag... Jul '17 Hillary 34
Upper Marlboro Music Emporium (Nov '12) May '17 Musikologist 13
News new Teen girl IDa d as victim in fatal Forestvi... (May '17) May '17 mack 1
Ready to retire? (Apr '17) Apr '17 Happy 1

Upper Marlboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Upper Marlboro Mortgages