Teen killed in Anne Arundel motorcycl...

Teen killed in Anne Arundel motorcycle crash

There are 2 comments on the Big News Network.com story from Jul 28, 2012, titled Teen killed in Anne Arundel motorcycle crash. In it, Big News Network.com reports that:

A teenager died after crashing his motorcycle in southern Anne Arundel County Saturday evening, police said.Tyler Ralph Davis, 19, crashed his 2003 Kawasaki sport bike around 7 p.m. near the intersection of Southern Maryland Boulevard and Lower Pindell Road in Lothian, Anne Arundel County Police said.Davis, of the 12600 block of Southern Maryland ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Big News Network.com.

Joanne

Upper Marlboro, MD

#1 Jul 29, 2012
TRAGIC! We saw the aftermath and I was heartbroken. I am sorry for his family and their loss! My heart goes out to them..
Joanne

Upper Marlboro, MD

#2 Jul 29, 2012
I am not from Woodbridge,VA I am from Lothian. It was a terrible sight to see. I hope his family can cope with this awful loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Marlboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maryland man arrested and charged in October sl... Dec 4 oscorsanto 1
News Man fatally shot in Prince George's County Dec 2 pico 3
News Prince Georgea s Co. man sentenced for fatally ... Nov '17 pitbull 1
News Md. teen charged with sexual abuse in Metro a u... Nov '17 oscor 1
organ harvesting happens to black people Oct '17 coco4u 1
News WaPo Promotes Same-Sex Marriage Through Coverag... Jul '17 Hillary 34
Upper Marlboro Music Emporium (Nov '12) May '17 Musikologist 13

Upper Marlboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance