Woman who told Obama she was `exhaust...

Woman who told Obama she was `exhausted' defending him loses job

There are 2 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Nov 23, 2010, titled Woman who told Obama she was `exhausted' defending him loses job. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

The woman who told President Barack Obama that she was "exhausted" from defending him and his economic policies and waiting for the change she expected after voting for him has another reason to be put out: She's lost her job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Lux Libertas

Paramount, CA

#2 Nov 23, 2010
I'm exhausted just having Barry as the President. Never has there been someone, in such an important position, so intent on the ruination of our Constitution and Bill of Rights. The guy is a hater and so is his wife. I just wish People were a little smarter.. Don't vote democrat, it will bring nothing but failure. History proves it over and over.
Scooterdee

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Nov 23, 2010
It's just been reported by CNN that obama has directed his staff to send this poor lady some free government cheese.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Marlboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
officer calvin washington Jul 26 emma 1
Is it true that Six Flags is a ghetto park???? (Oct '10) Jul 11 Momma Bear 21
officer calvin washington Jun 28 andie 2
News District Heights mayor James L. Walls dies May '16 Samuel Eli Leathe... 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 American 8
officer calvin washington/officer antwan lewis Apr '16 twindirtypolice o... 1
News 1 firefighter dead, 1 seriously injured after T... Apr '16 the truth 1

Upper Marlboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Upper Marlboro Mortgages