Parents Of Non-Immunized Students Face Criminal Charges

Full story: WUSA Washington, DC

UPPER MARLBORO, Md. -- Prince George's County School officials have announced a last chance for parents to have their children immunized.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 49 of49
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Newfool

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2007

Ann wrote:
You know what. I have a 4 yr old brother and TWO cousins that are autistic from their vaccines. My brother doesnt really talk that much and he screams and has melt downs. He was fine, he could talk and everything till he got his shots. If you ever read up on vaccines you will find that they dont tell you everything. I have seen children that just got their vaccines stop breathing and turn blue. My mom just went to a autistic conference and the doctors there will tell you that they see more and more children have complications from their shots than anything. The goverment doesnt want to tell parents so they wont get worried. If vaccines didnt cause probelms then why is there a fund by the goverment for child that are austic because of their shots. Oh by the way polio still lives they just call it menigitis. MY daughter had it and well we put her on antibiotics and she got better. I looked it up when she got it. Why do you think that austism is growing so rapidly here in the US. Alot of countries have BANNED vaccines cause of all the harm that they do. No matter what people say I look at my brother and I see what it did to him. It breaks my heart to see him not being able to talk really. So dont tell me that they do nothing. Since the doctor that diagnosed him said that it was from his shots and that they are seeing it more and more.
I have done extensive research on this topic. Autism, is a catch call diagnosis when nothing else can be found. There is no testing for Autism, only test to rule other things out. The two most come forms of Autism, begin to present themselves at either 12 months or 18 months. And most parents can now say, that if they knew what they were looki ng for can actually see the symptoms earlier than that. It just so happens to coincide with the vaccine schedules. And for those parents that have chosen to spread out the vaccines for fear of the Autism scare, have found no significant drop in cases. Also it is not the vaccine itself as it is the preservative used in the MMR more specificlly. A preservative called Thermisol. I have read lab report after lab report. I have read the finding, on tests done on infant chimps that were "sacrificed" after being injected with 10 times the amount of vaccine any child would have gotten. All results do show any indication that vaccines cause Autism. Yes I have done my research, I have done extensive research. Autism, can be genetic how ever and some childern are predisposed to it. THere is also speculation that there is an enviromental factor as well.
concerned

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

I don't understand why all of these parents are afraid of the kids that don't get thier shots! Isn't that why you go the shots anyways to not get those deseases?
GER

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

concerned wrote:
I don't understand why all of these parents are afraid of the kids that don't get thier shots! Isn't that why you go the shots anyways to not get those deseases?
http://www.wusa9.com/news/health/story.aspx...

I think this speaks for itself.
melissa

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2008

most people just do what their doctors tell them. they do not research the pros and cons of vaccinating their children. if they did, they would see the truth. vaccines are not 100% effective and they do more harm than good. My daughter and my nephew have not been vaccinated and my other nephews have. There is clearly a differnce, my daughter has never really been sick, never on antibiotics, no allergies etc. where as my nephews are always sick, always on antibiotics, have allergies, ecxema, croup, adhd etc. people need to get educated before injection their children with poision. Take a look at the ingredients in the vaccines next time you go to the dr. ask the dr. to see them. you will be surprised whats in them,
Autism

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Vaccines cause autism, don't get them.
Child

La Crosse, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

Ummm I'm only sixteen years old and I've only had about two vaccinations and I'm just fine, I'm actually one of the healthiest kids in my class. And my mom signs the waiver because nine of my family members have died from vaccines.
Taylor

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

I am only 18 and i have never received a shot in my life. I am not in college and living the dream! I am one of the healthiest kids here at school and i always have been! I think people out there that say parents are "ignorent" or "stupid" for not getting their kids immunized need to do some research. I had teachers all through out high school telling me my parents are idiots. it's bull shit. my dad is a DOCTOR! do your research before you open your mouths people.
Taylor

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

melissa wrote:
most people just do what their doctors tell them. they do not research the pros and cons of vaccinating their children. if they did, they would see the truth. vaccines are not 100% effective and they do more harm than good. My daughter and my nephew have not been vaccinated and my other nephews have. There is clearly a differnce, my daughter has never really been sick, never on antibiotics, no allergies etc. where as my nephews are always sick, always on antibiotics, have allergies, ecxema, croup, adhd etc. people need to get educated before injection their children with poision. Take a look at the ingredients in the vaccines next time you go to the dr. ask the dr. to see them. you will be surprised whats in them,
Thank you for saying that. People do need to do their research. I have never been immunized and its really hard on me when people say my parents are idiots or ignorent or whatever. I am actually doing a presuasive speech on this topic to hopefully inform some of my college classmates of the risks of immunizations!!!!
Kay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

To those saying they don't understand why a parent would not immunize, just do some (real) research- then you'll understand. You should always research and own your medical decisions for yourself and those who depend upon you anyways. Whether you choose to immunize or not, if you've truly done the research you would not be saying you don't understand why someone would not. I did the research and I immunize for most things- but having done the research fully understand why there are those who choose not to at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 49 of49
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Upper Marlboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Upper Marlboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Upper Marlboro People Search