Jim Jones

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 22, 2011
I have a question, we had a successful business in Maryland, a janitorial service, we purchase a company vehicle, and two weeks later we got call from the dealer stating state my wife had several tickets, a failure to appear and ... because she was pulled over driving a 1995 green Volvo with stolen tags. We have never had a Volvo or driven one. We could not get tags and woke up one morning and the car was gone because the tags were dead and our community towed it. To make a long story short, we lost our home, cars, about 18k a month income and became homeless, we go to Evangel Cathedral and our Bishop referred us to an attorney that said we couldn't sue or take action against the DMV. We call later and the DMV said that everything was mysteriously taken care of, the a few months later, they said it wasn't, we have been denied and appeal!
We had to take other vehicles of the street, the funny thing is the license that the tickets were written one was the license that my wife just renewed, the incidents happened months ago. We need help; we had to move to TX and still haven't recovered!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Marlboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upper Marlboro Music Emporium (Nov '12) May 31 Musikologist 13
News new Teen girl IDa d as victim in fatal Forestvi... May '17 mack 1
Ready to retire? Apr '17 Happy 1
Is it true that Six Flags is a ghetto park???? (Oct '10) Mar '17 Hello its kiera 23
News Suitland man identified as victim of fatal shoo... Mar '17 kendale west 1
Quality Wee d / Hashes & Meds in Lothian Mar '17 Fergie 1
News Two young children critically wounded in Prince... Mar '17 ROME 1

Upper Marlboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Upper Marlboro Mortgages