TiffanyTerry alias Heather Droddy
Cathy Casebolt says

Saint Albans, WV

#142 Oct 3, 2012
I have to let all of Nitro know my husband suffers from a very serious case of Small Man Syndrome.

I apologize for his actions since becoming Mayor.

Please humor him when you run into him and he acts like he is Mayor of New York City.

He thinks he is really something. I gaven't had the heart to tell hi. He is just the Mayor of Nitro. Population 6,500.

Please help me build up his self esteem. He has suffered from Small Man Syndrome for decades.
Heather Droddy says

Saint Albans, WV

#143 Oct 3, 2012
The list gets longer, this is funny you aspire to be like Casebolt but you have not a snowballs chance to win any election when you act like you do.

“Tifney Franks” original message came out of St Albans, WV
September 16.

More names out of St Albans, WV

Chief in name only

who lying now

All Rite

right Back at You

Mary Ann

Think About It

Cathy

Mrs McKay

Honey Boo Boo

Bully Boys

Sponsorship

Dont Speak

Vendettas

Laurie

Experienced

Learn to Read

Jeff

Rita

Big Time

Lisa Smith 45

DoOver

Cathy Casebolt says
Egos

United States

#144 Oct 3, 2012
Cathy Casebolt says wrote:
I have to let all of Nitro know my husband suffers from a very serious case of Small Man Syndrome.
I apologize for his actions since becoming Mayor.
Please humor him when you run into him and he acts like he is Mayor of New York City.
He thinks he is really something. I gaven't had the heart to tell hi. He is just the Mayor of Nitro. Population 6,500.
Please help me build up his self esteem. He has suffered from Small Man Syndrome for decades.
Ok Crazy Cathy. You must have problems as well, you married the idiot!! But, idiot is an understatement. Hehehe!!
Heather Droddy says

Saint Albans, WV

#145 Oct 3, 2012
Like thats even believable, ROFLMAO! please stop before I pee on myself! lolololoololol.....
Egos

United States

#146 Oct 3, 2012
It's the truth!! Casebolt is a small town boy who is a wanna be big boy.
Heather Droddy says

Saint Albans, WV

#147 Oct 3, 2012
Egos wrote:
It's the truth!! Casebolt is a small town boy who is a wanna be big boy.
No its not the truth!
Enough

Saint Albans, WV

#148 Oct 3, 2012
Heather it is true and easily seen by what Casebolt says and does.
Heather Droddy says

Saint Albans, WV

#149 Oct 4, 2012
You are pathetic! Like its been said before you are the only one in the city with a vendetta and it is easily seen by what you say and do.

“Tifney Franks” original message came out of St Albans, WV
September 16.

More names out of St Albans, WV

Chief in name only

who lying now

All Rite

right Back at You

Mary Ann

Think About It

Cathy

Mrs McKay

Honey Boo Boo

Bully Boys

Sponsorship

Dont Speak

Vendettas

Laurie

Experienced

Learn to Read

Jeff

Rita

Big Time

Lisa Smith 45

DoOver

Cathy Casebolt says

Say It

Nose Led

SickoGetsOff

Missing Money

Observer3

Cry Baby Casebolt

BigBang

ELKINS LIE

Food for thought

Enough
jealousy

Saint Albans, WV

#150 Oct 4, 2012
Cathy Casebolt says wrote:
I have to let all of Nitro know my husband suffers from a very serious case of Small Man Syndrome.
I apologize for his actions since becoming Mayor.
Please humor him when you run into him and he acts like he is Mayor of New York City.
He thinks he is really something. I gaven't had the heart to tell hi. He is just the Mayor of Nitro. Population 6,500.
Please help me build up his self esteem. He has suffered from Small Man Syndrome for decades.
Listen its okay....I'm sure Mrs. Casebolt would be happy to help you out on your looks. Just put down the big macs. That should help some.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#151 Oct 4, 2012
I would not want to look like a piece of shoe leather.
jealousy

Saint Albans, WV

#152 Oct 4, 2012
NHS83 wrote:
I would not want to look like a piece of shoe leather.
Lol....looks like you have messed up once again! You replied to the comment left for Cathy Casebolt says......Come on if you are going to post under so many different usernames at least try to keep them straight! Dork!
Egos

United States

#153 Oct 4, 2012
jealousy wrote:
<quoted text>Listen its okay....I'm sure Mrs. Casebolt would be happy to help you out on your looks. Just put down the big macs. That should help some.
Who would desire to look like a piece of leather? She is very old looking for her age. Skinny doesn't make you beautiful. I replying in the regard that I'm not fat either. Get over yourself Casebolt.
Heather Droddy says

Saint Albans, WV

#154 Oct 4, 2012
Who would desire to get on a blog and talk bad about a total stranger? Ok I'll tell you, a jealous pathetic loser. Lmao!!!! Poor you.
Egos

United States

#155 Oct 4, 2012
Heather Droddy says wrote:
Who would desire to get on a blog and talk bad about a total stranger? Ok I'll tell you, a jealous pathetic loser. Lmao!!!! Poor you.
Poor you. Jealous of what? She is a very homely woman without makeup and her husband is just as homely as she is, so I guess I'm jealous of him too. Get over yourself.
Egos

United States

#156 Oct 4, 2012
Heather Droddy says wrote:
The list gets longer, this is funny you aspire to be like Casebolt but you have not a snowballs chance to win any election when you act like you do.
“Tifney Franks” original message came out of St Albans, WV
September 16.
More names out of St Albans, WV
Chief in name only
who lying now
All Rite
right Back at You
Mary Ann
Think About It
Cathy
Mrs McKay
Honey Boo Boo
Bully Boys
Sponsorship
Dont Speak
Vendettas
Laurie
Experienced
Learn to Read
Jeff
Rita
Big Time
Lisa Smith 45
DoOver
Cathy Casebolt says
And the list gets longer for loser Casebolt and sicko Young as well. Grow up!!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#157 Oct 4, 2012
Yeah Tiffeny Terry is every poster on this site that does not agree with Casebolt.

You people really need to get a grip on yourselves.
jealousy

Vinton, VA

#158 Oct 4, 2012
Egos wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor you. Jealous of what? She is a very homely woman without makeup and her husband is just as homely as she is, so I guess I'm jealous of him too. Get over yourself.
You've never even seen her without makeup you big FAT loser!
Egos

United States

#159 Oct 4, 2012
Nitro First wrote:
Yeah Tiffeny Terry is every poster on this site that does not agree with Casebolt.
You people really need to get a grip on yourselves.
Exactly. They need to get a grip on themselves.
Heather Droddy says

Saint Albans, WV

#160 Oct 4, 2012
Nitro First wrote:
Yeah Tiffeny Terry is every poster on this site that does not agree with Casebolt.
You people really need to get a grip on yourselves.
You people need to stop gripping yourself and get a life. What a bunch of tools!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#161 Oct 4, 2012
Ok so now you are willing to admit she can't possibly be every person posting. I guess that is progress.

But you are still an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enjoy 55 min Duces 8
scared (Oct '16) 3 hr Boomerang 9
Pizza Place 3 hr Izzy 18
Dave Withrow (Sep '12) 8 hr Opie 11
Odd place for grill 8 hr Ott 1
Amandaville 9 hr Tom 15
Lower falls area tweakers 10 hr Honestly 6

Upper Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Upper Falls Mortgages