TiffanyTerry alias Heather Droddy

Posted in the Upper Falls Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Lady of Nitro

Milton, WV

#1 Sep 16, 2012
OMG it just hit me on the Nitro Facebook page that Heather Droddy is not a real person. It is very obvious Ms. Droddy was created by Tiffany Terry to help validate her statements about city finances. This is tooooo funny!!!! By Mayor Casebolt's and Ms. Elkins statements it is clear they and others are aware of Tiffany's alias. Really this is not funny, it is more like sad and pathetic that an individual would stoop this low in an attempt to influence citizens of Nitro. In reading posts on this site it is obvious she is posting as several different people. Why would anyone believe anything she has to say when she is willing to do,such a thing. She has lost all credibility. I am sure it will be embarrassing for her when she sees others that are aware of this. Mayor Casebolt you better be cautious, I would guess that other imposters are either on your site or trying to get on!!
Tifney Franks

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Sep 16, 2012
I am Tifney Franks and this is the first and last time I will post on this trash site.

Mayor Casebolt and select members of council are stating that John Young never said anything about a surplus. That is simply not true.

The following link will take you to an excerpt of the most recent Nitro city council meeting. You can hear John Young discuss the surplus he advised the public of and the source of that surplus. If you are my friend on facebook you can see this same video on my facebook page.

I have posted on the CityofNitro Dave Casebolt facebook page under my own facebook page/name and have no reason to set up phony facebook accounts. Nor will I participate on a forum where people do not use their own names. If you wish to continue a dialogue with me feel free to friend me on facebook and post your comments to me with your name attached.

WVpride

Bronx, NY

#3 Sep 17, 2012
You don't write on them but your up at 2 am posting on it, lmao
Lady of Nitro

Milton, WV

#4 Sep 17, 2012
The audio is recorded by Ms. Franks and you cannot clearly hear Mr. Young. Why didn't Ms. Franks address the Heather Droddy alias.
Lmao

Hurricane, WV

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Even if she did address it, you would not be able to believe a word she writes. She has gone to such extreme measures already to attempt to make people believe something is going on that she has lost all credibility-past, present and future, if there was anyone who may have viewed her as credible (fat chance) at this point. Wow is all I can say. Some of the other videos she has posted on YouTube are of charlton Jordan singing at a church in west Chester, ohio. Anyone else remember seeing a whole lot of posts coming from west chester Ohio on here? I sure do. Beyond that, her user name on YouTube is something like ohiotaxpersunite, and I heard Heather droddy emailed select members of council from an email address of "taxedtodeath" asking questions about the finances and surplus. Hmmmm, at this point, I would say, good luck ms franks on convincing anyone of your lies.
Chief in name only

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Lies. Didn't sound like a lie. John is clearly talking about a surplus and its original source.

Mayor I thought John never said anything about a surplus. Weren't you in the meeting.
who lying now

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Sounds like Ricky Ricardo would say, "you've got a lot of explaining to do" But it is not Lucy but John Young who will need too the explaining.
watchdog

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 17, 2012
I personally know several people who have tried to friend Franks on facebook and had no response....
All Rite

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Sep 17, 2012
watchdog wrote:
I personally know several people who have tried to friend Franks on facebook and had no response....
Maybe she didn't know who they were. I get a lot of requests from people I do not know. Unless they send me a message telling me why they want to friend me I don't friend them.

Since she put up the statement have them resend I am sure she will accept people now.
sadly

Nitro, WV

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Tifney Franks wrote:
I am Tifney Franks and this is the first and last time I will post on this trash site.
Mayor Casebolt and select members of council are stating that John Young never said anything about a surplus. That is simply not true.
The following link will take you to an excerpt of the most recent Nitro city council meeting. You can hear John Young discuss the surplus he advised the public of and the source of that surplus. If you are my friend on facebook you can see this same video on my facebook page.
I have posted on the CityofNitro Dave Casebolt facebook page under my own facebook page/name and have no reason to set up phony facebook accounts. Nor will I participate on a forum where people do not use their own names. If you wish to continue a dialogue with me feel free to friend me on facebook and post your comments to me with your name attached.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gG67h4cWbikXX
First time you've posted! BWAHAHAHAHA! So tell me....how did you know there was ANYTHING about you on here???
sadly

Nitro, WV

#11 Sep 17, 2012
Wow! Heather Droddy has magically deleted her Facebook Account! Isn't that ironic....NOT. I mean its bad enough that we all come on this forum but to go to the lengths of creating a fake facebook in order to harrass the mayor is SICK! TIFNEY TERRY FRANKS should be ashamed and embarrassed AGAIN for what she has done. Hmmm I am curious if this sneaky act will once again catch media attention? The only time Ms. FRANKS gets in the media is when she is busted for sneaky activity! Kind of sad really.
Lmao

Hurricane, WV

#12 Sep 17, 2012
Tifney terry-franks Facebook page is deleted as well!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!! Will she hang around nitro still after all of this ridiculous embarrassment??????? I guess we will see.
All Rite

Roseland, NJ

#13 Sep 17, 2012
Lmao wrote:
Tifney terry-franks Facebook page is deleted as well!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!! Will she hang around nitro still after all of this ridiculous embarrassment??????? I guess we will see.
her facebook page is still up. she hasn't accepted my friend request yet but her page is there.
Farrot Face

Roseland, NJ

#14 Sep 17, 2012
Embarrassing - she should be no more embarrassed than old Farrot Face Casebolt himself. After all he was outed as posting as RUMORKILLER on this site.

I don't think terry set up any fake account. Why would she she was already posting on the mayors webpage under her own name.

Looks like ole Dave and John are trying to spin the focus of themselves. Since they don't have the police department and Jack Jordan to throw to anymore.

Wouldn't be surprised if John or Dave didn't set up the facebook account. or their little crony Jim McKay.
Jenna Smith

Nitro, WV

#15 Sep 17, 2012
Now that is the MOST ridiculous accussation thus far! Of course she did it! She did it to make it look like there were more people who had the same damn questions. It was clearly her way of "having back up!" Only it backfired! Sorry Tifney that we are way too smart for you and your twisted games!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#16 Sep 17, 2012
I have the same question. Based on your comment Jenna I am not real either.

You Casebolt supporters are totally ridiculous.

I would say if Dave Casebolt can't handle being asked questions after being in office for only two months he should rethink the whole being Mayor thing.

THIN SKIN CASEBOLT.
Politics

Columbus, OH

#17 Sep 17, 2012
Nitro 68 wrote:
I have the same question. Based on your comment Jenna I am not real either.
You Casebolt supporters are totally ridiculous.
I would say if Dave Casebolt can't handle being asked questions after being in office for only two months he should rethink the whole being Mayor thing.
THIN SKIN CASEBOLT.
Yes VERY thinned skinned and his mouthy cronies are making so many grammar mistakes in which they mouth off to others as doing, it's reached a point as hilarious hypocrites.

Casebolt needs to suck it up and take the good with the bad. He's most definately not politic material. He just needed as steady income and Young did as well. Bunch of losers in City Hall exhibiting thin skinned and trashy behavior.

Casebolt do you not have anything better to do than conduct yourself like a second grader?
Jenna Smith

Nitro, WV

#18 Sep 17, 2012
He has answered the questions a thousand times....taking the good with the bad as you stated. The only problem is if she is too ignorant to comprehend the answer then he must stop answering eventually!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#19 Sep 17, 2012
Jenna Smith wrote:
He has answered the questions a thousand times....taking the good with the bad as you stated. The only problem is if she is too ignorant to comprehend the answer then he must stop answering eventually!
What was the answer if he has answered it. I must have missed it.
Hahaha

New York, NY

#20 Sep 17, 2012
Nitro 68 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the answer if he has answered it. I must have missed it.
Oh she's baacckkkk!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Miller and Shane Thompson 2 hr ko 24
Tom Clark's old CASCI girlfriend 4 hr brad G 7
Anna Scarbarry & Craig Scott 6 hr tellingthetruth 4
teraria (Aug '14) 7 hr Tom Clark 2
Rainy Day With Tom Clark 7 hr Tom Clark 1
try to find somebody 11 hr ted 1
Attn: Samantha Miller 13 hr Clyde 7
More from around the web

Upper Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE