Dave Casebolt aka RUMORKILLER
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#23 Oct 3, 2012
I heard the new Mayors wife was after the former Mayor.
Heather Droddy says

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Oct 3, 2012
Lisa Smith 45 wrote:
I heard the new Mayors wife was after the former Mayor.
More mature adult conversation I see.
Mason Jars

Martinsburg, WV

#25 Oct 3, 2012
Jeff you have no earthly idea as to who i am. I guess you're one of the pigs who lost their spot at the trough.
Jeff

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Oct 3, 2012
Mason Jars I have never had a spot at the government "trough".

But I am curious about your post. You pluralized the "pigs". Only one person lost their job with Casebolt coming into office that I am aware of.

Were there others?
Mason Jars

Martinsburg, WV

#27 Oct 3, 2012
Well Jeff i could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong.
Heather Droddy says

Saint Albans, WV

#28 Oct 4, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Mason Jars I have never had a spot at the government "trough".
But I am curious about your post. You pluralized the "pigs". Only one person lost their job with Casebolt coming into office that I am aware of.
Were there others?
You got a little on your nose there!
Cathy Casebolt says

Saint Albans, WV

#29 Oct 4, 2012
No one has as much on their nose as Dave.
Heather Droddy says

Saint Albans, WV

#30 Oct 4, 2012
Ok Pathetic! lol
chirp
#31 Oct 12, 2012
it amazes me to c how many of the officials of nitro r on here talkin crap. thought they were to high and mighty to show their inner selves :)
Chirped

Saint Albans, WV

#32 Oct 12, 2012
chirp wrote:
it amazes me to c how many of the officials of nitro r on here talkin crap. thought they were to high and mighty to show their inner selves :)
Don't be a dope, you have no clue who is posting on here, Lmbo !
Personal

United States

#33 Oct 12, 2012
John J wifey wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah are you EVER going to come up with an original thought or statement? I mean it is honestly laughable that can't even think of ANYTHING new to say! How dumb are you?
You are so ignorant. Not everybody likes Casebolt idiot!!!
ditto that

Roseland, NJ

#34 Oct 12, 2012
Chirped is none other than Nitro Councilman Craig Matthews.
chirp
#35 Oct 12, 2012
lmao im not even a male and believe me ive read enough of the nitro forums to have a pretty good idea whos who not that it really matters to me i dont live n nitro havent in years i only drive thru it to get to saint albans. lol mathews huh? sorry but youre deffinately wrongo for sures im sure not on any board n nitro heck i dont even work im a spoiled rottin housewife no need to care about u or anyone eles why? because it doesnt effect us

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#36 Oct 12, 2012
Chirp I think ditto that hit it right on the head.

Matthews now trying to say he is a woman who is a spoiled housewife.

lmao good one Craig.
chirp
#37 Oct 13, 2012
wow im unsure of how im mathews? dont really even know who he is but ok have it your way im a councilman or whatever u say now bow before me lmao bring me coffee! geez no need to argue because once again ive got it made :) you people sure do obsess over this mathews guy he must be important
Personal

United States

#38 Oct 13, 2012
chirp wrote:
wow im unsure of how im mathews? dont really even know who he is but ok have it your way im a councilman or whatever u say now bow before me lmao bring me coffee! geez no need to argue because once again ive got it made :) you people sure do obsess over this mathews guy he must be important
He thinks he's important just like Casebolt and Young. The both of them needed insurance.
Personal

United States

#39 Oct 13, 2012
John J wifey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yay! I actually do hope that it comes out who has been posting! I know for a fact that the ones starting ridiculous rumors causing defamation of charac ter are NOT the Casebolt supporters. It has been clearly been the select few people who come up with a hundred different usernames to make it look like there are many who have been so disgusting. It would be to Casebolts benefit to have it all come out!
Get a life. Casebolt has and is conducting himself very unprofessionally but doesn't surprise me because the man couldn't keep four businesses afloat. What a LOSER CASEBOLT IS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Moore & Matt Bright 50 min SAknowitALL 14
Hollie Doub 1 hr Lala 20
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Well 3,986
Jerry Bradley 6 hr told it 1
St. Albans P.D. vehicle in Eleanor 12 hr Lotsofhope 6
megan moore (Mar '15) 15 hr Truth 14
lil bit of heaven cupcakes (Apr '15) 16 hr warning 16

Upper Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance