First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Q Wifey

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Oct 1, 2012
John J wifey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my gosh!!! HONEY BOO BOO!!! That is freakin hilarious!! Soooo is it Tifney Terry aka Heather Droddy aka Honey BooBoo??
I think you have Terry confused with the leather faced woman who is married to the Mayor or her nutbag of a daughter.
tanya b

United States

#25 Oct 2, 2012
Is Larck posting on here again. Lonely at your big house since your wife moved out with the kids. So sad that he allows the Jordan's to break up his marriage. Soso sad. It might not be too late to fix your problems.
Bully Boys

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Oct 2, 2012
Since you want to talk about failed relationships. A.J. Shinn's woman kicked him to the curb taking their kids with her. Maybe that is why he is sleeping so heavy these days.

So sad he allowed the Elkins to break up his family. Maybe it is not to late for him to salvage the relationship.
2 posts removed
John J wifey

Crozet, VA

#29 Oct 2, 2012
John Q Wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have Terry confused with the leather faced woman who is married to the Mayor or her nutbag of a daughter.
Well I don't know them so I can not comment on that, but I do know who Tifney is. I saw her on the news a few years back for suspicious activity. I guess you could say she is famous for that stuff.
tanya b

United States

#30 Oct 2, 2012
She likes to think she is smart
Think About It

Mount Morris, MI

#31 Oct 2, 2012
John J wifey wrote:
<quoted text>Well I don't know them so I can not comment on that, but I do know who Tifney is. I saw her on the news a few years back for suspicious activity. I guess you could say she is famous for that stuff.
The only suspicious activity was that alleged by her former friends.

Fritz even admitted there was nothing to the allegations that trash group WV Wants to Know spread about Nitro.

Fritz changed her tune when she decided to run for office. But when that did not work out for her she went away.
Mmmhmmmm

Bronx, NY

#32 Oct 4, 2012
Think About It wrote:
He didn't shove anything up the former Chiefs ass.
He couldn't even do the job by himself. He had to have people in the room with him.
Casebolt is a COWARD in every sense of the word.
It is the work of a puppet. And the puppet got his ass chewed out for not firing him on the Sunday he was sworn in. His supporters were furious with him. They wanted it done at his swearing in and it was on the agenda. But he failed to do as he was directed.
But Casebolt was afraid how it would look to the public and he obviously had no faith in his new pick for Chief to take over during a city emergency.
This action cost the city from what I was told by an employee with the city more than 25,000.
Wanted to bring this back up for your review. Clearly, you have way too much to keep up with.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#33 Oct 4, 2012
Looks like someone in city hall has loose lips.
Heather Droddy says

Hurricane, WV

#34 Oct 4, 2012
Just like you to lay blame on someone else BIGBANG! Pathetic!!!!!!!!!! lol
U r a loser

Hurricane, WV

#35 Nov 20, 2012
No Good wrote:
Dave Casebolt likes to talk about who "run" former Mayor Casto. Who was pulling Castos strings.
I find it very funny that in just the three months he has been in office he is now showing signs of who is pulling his strings or "running" him. It is not himself.
He is clearly being run by John Young and Councilman Craig Matthews.
Looks like Young may be positioning himself for another upset in assisting Councilman Matthews to make him look like an incompetent over time.
Employee's are grumbling from the Police department to the Fire Department to Public Works. Employee's not happy about Casebolt and his new administration.
2 lawsuits pending, ethics complaints coming down the pike - how many will Casebolt rack up in his first year in office. Someone should start taking bets now.
just bringing this post to the top so you can take it up with the person releasing your "private information about your severance package"

Location hidden

#36 Nov 20, 2012
You say you brought this up to the top so someone could take it up with the person releasing their "private information about their severance package."

But nothing in the post you reference talks about a severance package.

Boy you are an IDIOT. I have thought you were Craig Matthews but not even craig is that stupid. You must be Jeff Elkins or A.J. Shinn or Laurie Elkins.
U r a loser

Hurricane, WV

#37 Nov 20, 2012
I am not the idiot that doesn't remember what I posted. You are the one who was talking about the severence package in another forum. Are you posting under that many user names that you can't remember what you posted? I believe I said that one of your posting buddies is who shared the information on topix. I was only bringing to the top which of your buddies it was. If your memory is that poor, then I don't know what else to tell you.

Location hidden

#38 Nov 20, 2012
I know exactly what I posted dumbazz. Since you put up a post by someone else and attributed it to me doesn't mean anything.

I have not posted anything about a severance package on this or any other forum. Dumbazz.

If I had you would have already reposted it. Since it had to take you hours to find the post you tried to tie to me earlier today. Dumbazz.

You can tell you buddy Dave Casbolt that the memory of everyone in Nitro will know him for the hack two faced liar he is. With the Ethics complaints that are coming and the now already 2 lawsuits. The public will know him for exactly what he is.
Good grief

Lodi, OH

#39 Nov 20, 2012
Did telatubby mention loser Casebolt's Rockports and his former druggie sons. Bahbahbah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Fields 7 hr busted304 1
white camaro with orange stripes 8 hr curious 1
stacha taylor 8 hr know her well 4
Candice Custalow 8 hr honestly 4
Renea B (Jan '14) 9 hr Kinky and willing 4
Rita Goodall 13 hr Kinky Allen 10
Tornado Forever Jan 22 Whazzup 1
Upper Falls Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web