Who do you support for Governor in Pe...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56825 Mar 26, 2014
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was on television saying Obama is making a terrible mistake if he turns over our internet..look it up..I'm sure it's easy to find
Jesus H. Christ. Please get help. Or die. Whichever.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/03/15/f...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56826 Mar 26, 2014
ANOTHER Obamacare Delay wrote:
Sebelius Two Weeks Ago: March 31 Deadline Won’t Be Delayed
March 26, 2014
The Obama administration’s announcement that it would extend the Obamacare enrollment deadline past March 31 for special circumstances comes two weeks after Kathleen Sebelius told the House Ways and Means Committee just the opposite.
On March 12, Representative Kevin Brady (R., Texas) inquired as to what other delays to the law were to come.“Are you going to delay the open enrollment beyond March 31?” he asked.
“No, sir,” Sebelius responded. Later, when asked if the department had the authority to extend the deadline, the Health and Human Services secretary said she did not know, but that it wouldn’t be an issue because it would not be delayed.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/374243/s...
Please, stop pretending that the control panel of the SS Teabag is actual news.

https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/open-enro...
Laughing At You

Erie, PA

#56827 Mar 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do. But is it your contention that it should be legal? Do you think they should be forgiven? We forgave the men that ordered us to torture them. How can we hold anyone accountable for crimes we also commit?
The president does it everyday. He again is delaying Obama care...he and Holder commit crimes all the time.. He should've been held accountable for Benghazi...IRS scandals which you'd be blind not to think he's wasn't involved..if I spy on my neighbor..I'd get thrown In jail..he spy's on us..if torturing these criminals gets them to talk and protects us..so be it..they torture our people all the time..fight fire with fire
Laughing At You

Erie, PA

#56828 Mar 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus H. Christ. Please get help. Or die. Whichever.
http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/03/15/f...
Bill Clinton: Internet Freedom Will Suffer If U.S. Gives Up Internet ...
washington.cbslocal.com/.../clinton-inter ...
1 day ago - WASHINGTON (CBS DC)– Former President Bill Clinton said that Internet freedom will suffer if the ...

There a sshole! It's not Fox. If you look hard enough you will actually see the interview that Clinton did when he spoke of this. It wasn't a magic trick that Fox cooked up. Give it up with blaming Fox..they report what the rest of the incompetent media refuses to report...that's like going out shooting someone… And then blaming the media for reporting it saying it's their fault they're reporting that I shot somebody how dare they.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56829 Mar 26, 2014
Laughing At You wrote:
<quoted text>
The president does it everyday. He again is delaying Obama care...he and Holder commit crimes all the time.. He should've been held accountable for Benghazi...IRS scandals which you'd be blind not to think he's wasn't involved..if I spy on my neighbor..I'd get thrown In jail..he spy's on us..if torturing these criminals gets them to talk and protects us..so be it..they torture our people all the time..fight fire with fire
Torture doesn't work. Obama shot bin Laden in the face AFTER we ended torture, remember? You used torture and he sat in a house and played XBox under Bush for 8 years.

Bush started the domestic spying program. Obama is ending it. You're so confused. I wish you were smarter or at least read more.

IRS scandal? Nice try. There is exactly ZERO evidence of his involvement, despite spending tens of millions of taxpayer dollars on this ignorant witchhunt, The only you found out was that liberal groups were targeted too. Woops.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56830 Mar 26, 2014
Laughing At You wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton: Internet Freedom Will Suffer If U.S. Gives Up Internet ...
washington.cbslocal.com/.../clinton-inter ...
1 day ago - WASHINGTON (CBS DC)– Former President Bill Clinton said that Internet freedom will suffer if the ...
There a sshole! It's not Fox. If you look hard enough you will actually see the interview that Clinton did when he spoke of this. It wasn't a magic trick that Fox cooked up. Give it up with blaming Fox..they report what the rest of the incompetent media refuses to report...that's like going out shooting someone… And then blaming the media for reporting it saying it's their fault they're reporting that I shot somebody how dare they.
Obama doesn't control the internet. Please. Read more.
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56831 Mar 26, 2014
Barack Obama Knows Now What It’s Like to Give a Speech Where Only One Man Claps

Okay, THAT was certainly embarrassing. At the end of a joint news conference with Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte in the Netherlands on Tuesday, the applause for Barack Obama came from a grand total of one guy. One.
After thanking the crowd twice for suffering through his boring, standard worn-out spiel, Obama looked around the room, expecting the usual fanfare and applause he receives from his loyal followers back home. It never came.
Instead, the Leader of the Free World was met with one slow, awkward clap. Question: was MSNBC’s Chris Matthews in the house?

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/124177-woman-...
Bobby Teabag

Clearfield, PA

#56832 Mar 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Torture doesn't work. Obama shot bin Laden in the face AFTER we ended torture, remember? You used torture and he sat in a house and played XBox under Bush for 8 years.
Bush started the domestic spying program. Obama is ending it. You're so confused. I wish you were smarter or at least read more.
IRS scandal? Nice try. There is exactly ZERO evidence of his involvement, despite spending tens of millions of taxpayer dollars on this ignorant witchhunt, The only you found out was that liberal groups were targeted too. Woops.
Are you that out of touch or do you just lie poorly?
Laughing At You

Erie, PA

#56833 Mar 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, stop pretending that the control panel of the SS Teabag is actual news.
https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/open-enro...
So are you saying that Obama Care date is not extended? Fox just pulled it out of thin air? Trust me..if Fox lied..the left would have slapped them with so many law suits. Everything I've ever heard them say was true...so when your left media channel finally reports that Obama Care extended deadline again..how are you gonna defend saying Fox lied? I think you lie...remember this moron..if there's no story there's nothing to report..so if Obama and his cronies would be "transparent" as they promised..if they didn't lie about Benghazi and IRS targeting republicans..then Fox could not report it. You are pathetic or retarded..you watched with your own eyes as Obama and Hillary lied and said that the attack on our consulate was due to a YouTube video...then put a man in jail to hide themselves only for is to find out they lied..you have no credibility when you sit here and try to lie and hide this crooked administration! People with half a brain do not even listen to you...you have 0 shame in being a liar!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56834 Mar 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus H. Christ. Please get help. Or die. Whichever.
http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/03/15/f...
Seems topix has replaced thorazine, for many that are worthy of 2 patrolmen and a Baker Act form......

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56835 Mar 26, 2014
Laughing At You wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying that Obama Care date is not extended? Fox just pulled it out of thin air? Trust me..if Fox lied..the left would have slapped them with so many law suits. Everything I've ever heard them say was true...so when your left media channel finally reports that Obama Care extended deadline again..how are you gonna defend saying Fox lied? I think you lie...remember this moron..if there's no story there's nothing to report..so if Obama and his cronies would be "transparent" as they promised..if they didn't lie about Benghazi and IRS targeting republicans..then Fox could not report it. You are pathetic or retarded..you watched with your own eyes as Obama and Hillary lied and said that the attack on our consulate was due to a YouTube video...then put a man in jail to hide themselves only for is to find out they lied..you have no credibility when you sit here and try to lie and hide this crooked administration! People with half a brain do not even listen to you...you have 0 shame in being a liar!
Everything you've ever heard Fox say was true?

Wow. Just wow.

Even these (hahaha):

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

My favorites are still "Jesus was white" (totally impossible) and death panels. But there's thousands. Here's some more:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04/07/fox-h...

Too funny.

You dumbasses have not had one idea, one solution, ONE ACCOMPLISHMENT since you elected an international war criminal. Hate and lies are all you're left with.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56836 Mar 26, 2014
Cover your eyes and ears, dumb tea baggers. A black woman is an admiral in charge of carrier strike groups facing the Russian Navy in the Baltic, was in charge of the SEALs that rescued Captain Philips and has about 50,000 men that answer to her.

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Too funny.

`My God, there’s a warship with two women in the top positions—it’s going to sink just from their presence.’ It was hilarious.”

-Michelle Howard, making fun of dumb tea baggers.

http://swampland.time.com/2013/12/13/navy-nam...

I figure when Hillary gets elected, combined with the undeniable fact that our black president is a stone-cold killer of America's enemies, along with this, should pretty much cause the remaining Planet Teabag residents to go ahead and stroke out,

readyforhillary.com
Laughing At You

Erie, PA

#56837 Mar 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you've ever heard Fox say was true?
Wow. Just wow.
Even these (hahaha):
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
My favorites are still "Jesus was white" (totally impossible) and death panels. But there's thousands. Here's some more:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/04/07/fox-h...
Too funny.
You dumbasses have not had one idea, one solution, ONE ACCOMPLISHMENT since you elected an international war criminal. Hate and lies are all you're left with.
So...you're saying that Obama Care deadline was not extended? That it's a lie from Fox? Is that what you're saying? It's a simple question..yes or no fu cktard
Laughing At You

Erie, PA

#56838 Mar 26, 2014
Bobby Teabag wrote:
Barack Obama Knows Now What It’s Like to Give a Speech Where Only One Man Claps
Okay, THAT was certainly embarrassing. At the end of a joint news conference with Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte in the Netherlands on Tuesday, the applause for Barack Obama came from a grand total of one guy. One.
After thanking the crowd twice for suffering through his boring, standard worn-out spiel, Obama looked around the room, expecting the usual fanfare and applause he receives from his loyal followers back home. It never came.
Instead, the Leader of the Free World was met with one slow, awkward clap. Question: was MSNBC’s Chris Matthews in the house?
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/03/124177-woman-...
Lmmfao...that probably who it was
Pittsburgh pay

Philadelphia, PA

#56839 Mar 26, 2014
I luv da guv ,
Pittsburgh pay

Philadelphia, PA

#56840 Mar 26, 2014
Lololol coxo
Pittsburgh pay

Philadelphia, PA

#56841 Mar 26, 2014
Love all pa peeps
Poindexter

Akron, OH

#56842 Mar 26, 2014
MSNBC.com is reporting the same.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56843 Mar 26, 2014
Laughing At You wrote:
<quoted text>
So...you're saying that Obama Care deadline was not extended? That it's a lie from Fox? Is that what you're saying? It's a simple question..yes or no fu cktard
There has been tons of changes and adjustments made to improve the ACA. Why do you guys always have a stroke when they're made? Wouldn't it be irresponsible to not make changes and improvements? You went nuts when junk plans weren't included. So we included them. Then you went nuts because we changed the law to include them.

Logic brought to you straight from Planet Teabag.

Perhaps we should have went with the Republican plan to fix our FAILED healthcare system. What was it again?

...crickets chirping...
Ha Ha Settled Science

Scranton, PA

#56844 Mar 26, 2014
Mudslides & Global Warming
Mar. 26, 2014

There is no natural phenomenon these days that is not somehow linked to a (non)warming world.

Slate's Eric Holthaus wasted no time blaming the recent devastating mudslide in Oso, Washington, on the side effects of global warming.“One of the most well-forecast and consequential components of human-caused climate change is the tendency for rainstorms to become more intense as the planet warms,” he writes.“As the effect becomes more pronounced, that will make follow-on events like flooding and landslides more common. But we don't have to wait for the future. This is already happening.”

Yet according to the Associated Press,“A scientist working for the government had warned 15 years ago about the potential for a catastrophic landslide in the fishing village where the collapse of a rain-soaked hillside over the weekend killed at least 14 people and left scores missing.”
Holthaus admits in the same article that the “disaster occurred in an area known for its landslides.”

But like all alarmists, he just couldn't resist provoking the debate.

http://patriotpost.us/posts/24337

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Darby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upper Darby to vote on name change to "Pale Hell" (Jan '12) 17 hr Gaybriel 24
Fire Siren Sun Gaybriel 11
News Haverford Music Festival Is Just Two Weeks Away Aug 27 Mozart 1
ShopRite acquires Manoa SuperFresh lease (Mar '13) Aug 20 Jarrod 26
Drexeline Fresh Grocer might CLOSE (Oct '11) Aug 15 Al sharton 14
Drexeline ShopRite CHEAPER than Manoa SuperFresh (Sep '13) Aug 15 Al sharton 21
News Public schools and your money Aug 11 Manny 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Upper Darby Mortgages