Upper Saucon man charged in fatal mot...

Upper Saucon man charged in fatal motorcycle crash

There are 11 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 30, 2008, titled Upper Saucon man charged in fatal motorcycle crash. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

An arrest has been made in a fatal motorcycle accident that happened last month on Flint Hill Road in Upper Saucon Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Go get em

Northampton, PA

#1 Oct 30, 2008
Rost is going to get roasted
from bethlehem

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Oct 30, 2008
I remember the original story.

I am so sorry for everyone involved in this tragic accident. Most people go above the speed limit on occasion and I've seen many cars drift out of their lanes for any number of reasons. It's terrible that at the exact moment Rost made mistakes Sisler was in his path.
mistygirl318

Allentown, PA

#3 Oct 30, 2008
Very sad...accidents do happen.
May she rest in peace.
Claire

Allentown, PA

#4 Oct 30, 2008
HA! Good. Scumbag thought he could get away with it by taking off. Sorry dude, the Gods were NOT smiling down on you for this one!
M Jones

Emmaus, PA

#5 Oct 30, 2008
Claire wrote:
HA! Good. Scumbag thought he could get away with it by taking off. Sorry dude, the Gods were NOT smiling down on you for this one!
The Morning Call said: "The car struck the motorcycle and then an embankment and a utility pole before rolling onto its roof."

Where do you get your information regarding him "taking off?"
whatchutalinbout Willis

Allentown, PA

#6 Oct 30, 2008
from bethlehem wrote:
I've seen many cars drift out of their lanes for any number of reasons. It's terrible that at the exact moment Rost made mistakes Sisler was in his path.
Wow I hope you give up your license and never drive again if you think it is normal to drive outside of your lane. This was on a blind corner, someplace any good driver would slow down and be sure to be within the lane. If it were normal to go outside of the lane on blind corners one thousand percent more of us would die every day in traffic accidents. Even within your lane is is smart to slow down on blind corners because you never know when a stopped truck or fallen tree could be in the road as you come around the corner.
valleyvenus

Allentown, PA

#7 Oct 30, 2008
from bethlehem wrote:
I am so sorry for everyone involved in this tragic accident. Most people go above the speed limit on occasion and I've seen many cars drift out of their lanes for any number of reasons. It's terrible that at the exact moment Rost made mistakes Sisler was in his path.
No, Sisler was not in Rost's path. Rost was in Sisler's path. Rost went over the yellow line. Killing someone is more than just a mistake. Rost simply chose to ignore the posted speed limits without regard to safety. Caution must always be taken when rounding corners. When will speeders begin to realize that it only takes a fraction of a second to cause an accident and end a life, as well as ruining their own? Drive safely...It could be your last day on earth, that of a loved one or someone else's loved one. Maybe it sounds so cliche, but SPEED KILLS.
What a shame

Center Valley, PA

#8 Oct 30, 2008
This guy has been bad news for YEARS!!!
Our condolences to the Sisler Family.
ksisler

Kintnersville, PA

#9 Oct 31, 2008
this is my mother your reading about and if anyone whatsoever think it was my moms fault then screw you!!!!!!!!!
jessb

Kintnersville, PA

#10 Oct 31, 2008
thank you to whatchutalinbout Willis and valleyvenus for stating the truth about this accident i am a close friend of the sisler family and it has hurt all of us very much i hope he has to sit in a freaking jail cell for the rest of his freaking life so that his life is ruined just like hers was
Jess B

Kintnersville, PA

#11 Oct 31, 2008
i hope this idiot has to sit in jail for the rest of his life and think about all the lives he has hurt and the beautiful person he took away from her loving family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Black Eddy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexting (Mar '17) Mar '18 Letsdoit669 3
Lafayette College students fight for DACA. Feb '18 Rob 1
News Federal judge recommends tossing Brandon Bloss'... (Dec '08) Jan '18 Lakota 49
News Community Bulletin Board: April 20 : The Mornin... (Apr '07) Dec '17 Iliana 3
News The Latest: Man defends question about US senat... (Oct '17) Oct '17 weapon X 1
News Lehigh Valley air is no longer on the side of c... (Apr '07) Oct '17 weapon X 6
News Group aims to put up homeless families in churches (Sep '17) Sep '17 schizoaffective 1

Upper Black Eddy Jobs

Personal Finance

Upper Black Eddy Mortgages