Police swoop in Easton drug probe

Police swoop in Easton drug probe

There are 161 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 14, 2008, titled Police swoop in Easton drug probe. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

About a year ago, vice officers began piecing together information that an Easton man was making weekly trips to New York City, buying $20,000 worth of cocaine and reselling it to street dealers in Easton, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Legalize it

Allentown, PA

#1 Mar 14, 2008
Guess u moved in about a year too late for the three murder victims.
mizbiz

AOL

#2 Mar 14, 2008
Legalize it wrote:
Guess u moved in about a year too late for the three murder victim
Crude and jerk don't begin to cover this comment.
dskslsadAS

Allentown, PA

#3 Mar 14, 2008
Guess the scum of Easton will be jonesin this weekend.
allentown

AOL

#4 Mar 14, 2008
''We are going to win back our streets, take back our neighborhoods,'' This is what our Mayor in Allentown needs to be saying....

The 16 defendants, who had a combined 23 children under age 18, told Perkin they are either unemployed or facing other financial hardships and were given court-appointed attorneys. Now there facing financial hardships oh please but when they where selling drugs they werent. Im so sick of people like this now whos going to be taking care of those kids the system which just boils down to the people who pay taxes. Give them all the chair.
Incredulous

Allentown, PA

#5 Mar 14, 2008
allentown wrote:
''We are going to win back our streets, take back our neighborhoods,'' This is what our Mayor in Allentown needs to be saying....
The 16 defendants, who had a combined 23 children under age 18, told Perkin they are either unemployed or facing other financial hardships and were given court-appointed attorneys. Now there facing financial hardships oh please but when they where selling drugs they werent. Im so sick of people like this now whos going to be taking care of those kids the system which just boils down to the people who pay taxes. Give them all the chair.
It's not entirely Pawlowski's fault more isn't done. For whatever reason the Lehigh County DA's office does not play well with others, and are often unwilling to cooperate or share the limeligght with federal authorities. So Allentown will continue to suffer while law enforcement "turf" is jealously guarded. It is really a shame, and the guys and women doing the actual hard and dangerous work get demoralized by the interfering egos higher up.
Get a Job

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Mar 14, 2008
Financial hardship my @55! I bet they all have big, flat screen TVs, big SUVs, tons of jewlery..... they can use their "drug money" for their lawyers. I'm sick of paying for these scumbags, and thats what we are all doing! Because you know they are all on welfare too! Great job Police!! Glad they are off the streets! Hopefully Allentown and Bethlehem will follow!
Legalize it

Allentown, PA

#7 Mar 14, 2008
mizbiz wrote:
<quoted text>Crude and jerk don't begin to cover this comment.
Just making a point if these people are such a clear and present danger to society Y let the enterprise go on for over a year? This is like the husband that doesnt take the trash out for a month allows it to accumulate then expects his wife to give him a BJ when he finaly takes it out. LOL If the trash were in one of their houses (neighborhoods) it would have been taken out a long time ago. Meanwhile their saying that these people are connected to a triple homicide yet they let them "dangerous criminals"spreading "mayhem"?over the streets of Easton for over a year after they learned who the "kingpin"was and for a number of months after the triple homicide. You can't have it both ways.
Smarterthantheyl ook

Allentown, PA

#8 Mar 14, 2008
Incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not entirely Pawlowski's fault more isn't done. For whatever reason the Lehigh County DA's office does not play well with others, and are often unwilling to cooperate or share the limeligght with federal authorities. So Allentown will continue to suffer while law enforcement "turf" is jealously guarded. It is really a shame, and the guys and women doing the actual hard and dangerous work get demoralized by the interfering egos higher up.
Guess their smarter than they look cuz the way I read this article sounds like people stood by while a kilo a week was dumped on Easton for over a year causing a triple homicide of three young people two of whom I beleive were young women.
east side

Allentown, PA

#9 Mar 14, 2008
the race for the new street leader is on! more homicides to follow
Former Eastonian

Allentown, PA

#10 Mar 14, 2008
I was born and raised in Easton, and still very proud of my hometown. I am even more proud of ALL the law enforcement that was out in force today, and did their job. Also, for those of you who were born and raised in the Easton-Phillipsburg area, take a good look at the last names of those who were busted, and other than Josh Oliver, I think you will agree that 95% or more of this scum, are not from the Lehigh Valley area. To the judges and jury members who will be hearing these cases. Throw the key away on this scum. To the proud, street-smart, tough, hard-nosed, and hard-working people of the Easton-Phillipsburg area: Take back your streets and town and get rid of this scum, once and for all. Easton people are afraid of no one, never have been, never will, so rise back up, and get rid of these scumbags, once and for all....Support Sal Panto, and support the EPD, as they need your help.
yes

Mount Aetna, PA

#11 Mar 14, 2008
I guess someone else will step up to do their business now.
Abe Lincoln

Whitehall, PA

#14 Mar 14, 2008
Smarterthantheylook wrote:
<quoted text>Guess their smarter than they look cuz the way I read this article sounds like people stood by while a kilo a week was dumped on Easton for over a year causing a triple homicide of three young people two of whom I beleive were young women.
You felt it neccesary to point out they were women because....

That is just as bad as making a point of race or religion. You are a sexist. If it had been guys that were shot then it would have been different. Whatever Hitler, feminists are so funny, they wan't "equality" except when equality causes a hardship.
jmo

Doylestown, PA

#16 Mar 14, 2008
Legalize it wrote:
<quoted text>Just making a point if these people are such a clear and present danger to society Y let the enterprise go on for over a year? This is like the husband that doesnt take the trash out for a month allows it to accumulate then expects his wife to give him a BJ when he finaly takes it out. LOL If the trash were in one of their houses (neighborhoods) it would have been taken out a long time ago. Meanwhile their saying that these people are connected to a triple homicide yet they let them "dangerous criminals"spreading "mayhem"?over the streets of Easton for over a year after they learned who the "kingpin"was and for a number of months after the triple homicide. You can't have it both ways.
Well we know where your brain is located. What a stupid comment, but we are entitled to our opinions. As I can tell by your NAME, you must not have much of a brain left.
damn fools

Allentown, PA

#17 Mar 14, 2008
text: "one -- Ralick Cole, 24, of Phillipsburg -- could get a life sentence if convicted"

list: "Ralick Cole, 24, 724 New St, Allentown"

“smarty pants”

Since: Apr 07

Bethlehem, PA

#19 Mar 14, 2008
Their parents must be so proud of them now.
disgusted

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Mar 14, 2008
good! i hope they get even more low life scum off the streets!
fight against drugs

Reading, PA

#21 Mar 14, 2008
Good job to all!!! Let's hope they are ALL jailed.
Joe Thompson

Williamstown, NJ

#22 Mar 14, 2008
Go get um Nick. mk. See you at the blue monkey.
Joe Thompson

Williamstown, NJ

#23 Mar 14, 2008
Former Eastonian wrote:
I was born and raised in Easton, and still very proud of my hometown. I am even more proud of ALL the law enforcement that was out in force today, and did their job. Also, for those of you who were born and raised in the Easton-Phillipsburg area, take a good look at the last names of those who were busted, and other than Josh Oliver, I think you will agree that 95% or more of this scum, are not from the Lehigh Valley area. To the judges and jury members who will be hearing these cases. Throw the key away on this scum. To the proud, street-smart, tough, hard-nosed, and hard-working people of the Easton-Phillipsburg area: Take back your streets and town and get rid of this scum, once and for all. Easton people are afraid of no one, never have been, never will, so rise back up, and get rid of these scumbags, once and for all....Support Sal Panto, and support the EPD, as they need your help.
That's darn right!!!!
joe poli

AOL

#24 Mar 14, 2008
I wonder who was buying all that cocaine?

I imagine they are upset at the local corporate offices, colleges and businesses in the Valley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upper Black Eddy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Upper Black Eddy Music Thread (Jul '14) Jul '15 Musikologist 3
News Banana's manager: Gang sign preceded Easton man... (Sep '07) Jul '15 LC will forever l... 41
News Federal judge recommends tossing Brandon Bloss'... (Dec '08) Jul '15 Anonymous 46
Anyone want to sext? (May '11) Jul '15 Stephywow 18
News Tests show no HIV for Cassey Weierbach, doctor ... (Apr '07) May '15 tic toc 42
News Easton drug bust nets 3 arrests, $7K worth of c... Mar '15 move the scum away 2
News Man took payment, never delivered furnace to Ha... (Aug '14) Aug '14 joe davis 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Upper Black Eddy Mortgages