Interstate Dog Trafficking in The Upland,IN.,Marion,IN. Area,,

Posted in the Upland Forum

FFFC

AOL

#1 Jan 26, 2012
I am a Out Side Person But I am NOT Blind. I can See What Looks Like Interstate Dog Trafficking that could be done in The Upland,IN. and Marion,IN. Area.

A Person in The Upland,IN. Area is doing Foster Care for Dogs only and that Person is making a Personal Profit and a Living at Selling Shelter Dog's. This Foster Person has as many as 15 or more Dogs at Their House to Sell at one Time. Foster People Should Never Make A Profit from Selling Shelter Dog's.

craigslist.com could also be a Selling Place for these Shelter Dogs.

Dogs from the Marion and Upland,IN. Area. are Sold for a Large Profits every Day. They may use Petfinders.com as a Listing front to Sell These Dogs. These are Pet Shop Looking Dog's and they are NOT A MUTT Dogs these are Real Fancy Dogs that are Sold and or Traded. I would Guess A Lot of Money is being Made from The Sale of Shelter Dogs !!!

The Shelter's in the Upland,IN Area does list on Petfinders.com a photo of one dog over and over for other dogs. Some dogs may sell as high as $ 500.00. This is NOT Fair that a Group of People Does Make A Profit from Shelter Animals.

I can't see what else is going on But I can Say this Need's To Stop The Personal Profit from Shelter Dog's Need's To Stop Today !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay men in town 11 hr Homo 1
Missing golden retriever Dec 12 Sad-hopeful 1
Beware of SEAN MOREILLON Dec 11 Someone 62
meth capital of Indiana? Dec 9 cynic 2
Klub Layden is currently closed Dec 7 curiousencounter 1
Christina isenburg at rostertail Nov 25 jesse 21
TV is Violent and Getting More Violent in The W... Nov 21 Culture Auditor 1
Upland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web