Memorials to recall Taylor U. crash

Memorials to recall Taylor U. crash

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 23, 2007, titled Memorials to recall Taylor U. crash. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Taylor University will hold memorials this week for four students and a school employee who were killed in a highway crash a year ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Curious

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2007
Why does everyone want to have memorials, memorials, memorials. To me, this is very difficult to understand. A memorial service, weeks or months after a tragic event, does nothing for the dead. It renews the grief and sorrow of their families by reminding them again of the painful events causing the death of their loved ones. Personally, I can think of no one that benefits from a memorial service.

In all seriousness, I can see no good reason for any type memorial service after the funeral. If I am missing something, please enlighten me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jurisdiction of ball state campus police Nov 25 Fred Fuchs 1
Anyone Go To OLD Blaine Elementary ? (Mar '09) Nov 22 Karl Smith 11
News Commitment aside, man's legal woes grow Nov 22 babel 1
Rapes Nov '17 One and Only N7 2
News Disaster declared locally in wake of tornado Nov '17 HILL 1
News Police: Man smuggled heroin into hospital Nov '17 babelsf 1
News Indiana meth suspect says he needed poker money (Oct '15) Nov '17 babelsfca 2

Upland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Upland Mortgages