Homemade bomb blast kills teen

Homemade bomb blast kills teen

There are 123 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 12, 2007, titled Homemade bomb blast kills teen. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

A Marion teenager Sunday after a homemade bomb blew up in his face. Russell E. Cox, 19, Marion, who attended Muncie Central High School, died late Sunday at Parkview Hospital, Fort Wayne, from sharp force ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
leprechaun

Circleville, OH

#147 Dec 20, 2007
Rusty Cox was an idiot... My friend, who is training and now on active duty for the Army, says every day he would brag about these bombs he was making, and car sufing, and other stupid things. To tell you the truth, I think he deserved it.. Why would he be making a car bomb anyways? Whats the Army doing training a person to fight in a war, when he is building car bombs on the home turf..? Obviously he wouldn't make a very good demolitions expert, if he blew himself up trying to figure out why it didn't detonate.. This dumbass would have made a better suicide bomber for the Iraqis....
Fuckoff

Muncie, IN

#148 Dec 3, 2017
Wow I have no words for these comments. Been almost 10 years to the day I lost the man I loved. This was a stupid ignorant thing to do, but he was a teenager who thought he knew it all. Y'all were there once too. No one could have known the turn of events but you people are sick in the head.
Bill Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>

Listen, Tammy, it's like this. I am not "glad" that he died - I feel bad for his family. What I am thrilled about, however, is that (hopefully) he was killed before he passed his 'stupid' genes off to any children.
As far as being trash goes, well, I would be careful casting stones when you are living inside a glass house.
Fuckoff

Muncie, IN

#149 Dec 3, 2017
His dad truck that the two if them had built. Unfortunately his dad had passed before being able to finish it. He wanted it to go out with a bang for his dad. Spiraled out of control.
Brett wrote:
I don't feel sorry for this kid at all... I do, however, have sympathy for his family and friends. Does anyone know why he was even making this bomb and blowing up a truck? Who owned the truck? There's something more to this story... Kids don't just sit around making bombs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who buys rummage sale items or barter 1 hr EJD 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 1 hr Voter 544
BSU college gals (Aug '16) 12 hr Fred Fuchs 10
son in correctional seek female pen pal Apr 20 sue 1
Purple Hippo?? Apr 13 Muncieer 1
Craigslist shuts down Personal ads Apr 12 From Yesterday 4
Urgent warning (thief) Apr 6 Citizen 1

Upland Jobs

Personal Finance

Upland Mortgages