Upland Chihuahua and owner recovering...

Upland Chihuahua and owner recovering after brutal break-in

There are 66 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Apr 7, 2010, titled Upland Chihuahua and owner recovering after brutal break-in. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

The 2-year-old Chihuahua in February had a broomstick impaled down her throat during a robbery in a home in the southern part of Upland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
fefe

Hesperia, CA

#63 Apr 10, 2010
WizardG wrote:
<quoted text> Millions of children are dying of starvation. Spend one dime on a pup and you have already shown some kind of mental divot in your way of thinking which is questionable. Spend nothing on the children, or spend something on the dog. Spend nothing on the dog, but spend something on the children. Spend nothing on the dog, and spend all you can on the children, and still millions of children will be starving in this world. It would be better not to mention donating money to the welfare of a dog.
Well maybe all the people in the world should stop having sooo many kids if they cant afford to take care of them!!! I am soo sick of people having to pay for these loser parents that continue to have children when they know that they will end up not being able to take care of them. People need to learn how to have a heart and realize that this poor lady cant ever have the joy of having her own child, so her dog is the closes thing to that, get over it and have a life!!! Who are you to judge?? The world is a messed up place and everyone always wants to point the finger eles where, people need to be responsible for their own lives and the ones in it, including their children!!!
fefe

Hesperia, CA

#64 Apr 10, 2010
Uncle Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know if a male did this as it is quite possible a female did this and took the panties to make it appear that a male did it.
By the way,
"Several dogs were in the house, including two pit bulls that were locked in their crates"
Locking dogs in crates all day is not humane.
I have read all that you have said page after page and in the end of all your bull crap, I think there was a woman in your life that hurt you sooo your taking your sweet time to bash us as women...good job...do you feel like more of a man now? Because thats one of the reasons women started to fight for their rights, because of men like you that hate on us for what we believe in and stand for, because we didnt sit around and let you run our lives. We all know that men like you live for that satisfaction to control a women and make her feel as though she is less of a person bec she is not a man...well screw you!!! Maybe you should look in the mirror and see how YOUR OWN KIND is ruining this world all by themself. I am married and love my husband very much, but men like you ruin that for great men like the one I have. You really need to get over your sad life story of how some woman broke your heart and move on with your life...
CHRIS

Upland, CA

#65 Apr 10, 2010
I THINK IT MAY HAVE BEEN A WOMAN (LESBIAN LOVER) WHO DID THIS.
what the

Hesperia, CA

#77 Apr 15, 2010
Okay I agree that they should keep the identity of the victim private - but it might be a good idea to let us know the vicinity this is happening. If some perv is sneaking into woman's houses in the same neighborhood he is obviously looking for targets. Might help catch him if others in the area are made aware. Does anyone know where this is going on? Not address specific - but if there are two of them - I'd sure as hell want to know if it was going on down the street from me.
Uncle Ron

Upland, CA

#78 Apr 15, 2010
what the wrote:
Okay I agree that they should keep the identity of the victim private - but it might be a good idea to let us know the vicinity this is happening. If some perv is sneaking into woman's houses in the same neighborhood he is obviously looking for targets. Might help catch him if others in the area are made aware. Does anyone know where this is going on? Not address specific - but if there are two of them - I'd sure as hell want to know if it was going on down the street from me.
You're just angry because your panties haven't been targeted.

Since: Feb 12

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#79 Mar 13, 2012
Uncle Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just angry because your panties haven't been targeted.
Where are you now? Are you still angry, or have you moved on to acting out beyond posting on the computer. Have you taken your meds? How many pair of panties have you stolen lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Water stock offered on Web (Jul '08) 6 hr boxman0103gmailcom 10
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 23 Trojan 32,307
News California governor denies parole for Manson fo... Jul 22 never-Parole 1
Review: 1-800 Radiator (May '09) Jul 22 Trinity 121
News Pomona's Madison Park renamed Tony Cerda Park (Sep '08) Jul 22 Kaluah 40
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) Jul 20 Niner 9st 281
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jul 11 Lvdv 4,833

Upland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Upland Mortgages