Woman dies in Upland crash

Woman dies in Upland crash

There are 57 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Woman dies in Upland crash. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A 66-year-old woman died Friday afternoon after her vehicle collided with the center divider on Euclid Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
familyfriend

San Antonio, Chile

#43 Aug 31, 2009
i am in shock. i was reading this story not even realizing that i know the family. this is insane. what a tragic loss. she was a really nice lady
igocode3

Covina, CA

#44 Aug 31, 2009
My thoughts and prayers go to the family.
Ama

United States

#45 Sep 1, 2009
Accident Seen wrote:
. Does that make me a bad person?
Your comments sure do make you a d*ck.
Accident Seen

Upland, CA

#46 Sep 1, 2009
Ama, I dunno what your luck & reflexes are like...Mo Val? head down Highway 74, aka "Blood Alley" where you're very likely to be hit head-on by an errant driver. If you don't survive, I'm arguably better than you because I've dealt with that crap twice(I didn't consider the driver's age, medications, impairment, minority status or warrants...I just realized they're gonna kill me if I don't wrench the wheel) Toodles;
http://articles.latimes.com/1997/aug/23/local...
http://www.laobserved.com/archive/2009/04/blo...
crazy world

Claremont, CA

#47 Sep 1, 2009
it's always easy to make fun of this old lady or say it's her fault...or make assumption because she's asian. plenty of white, mexican, and black crazy drivers so don't even go there. at 66 speeding is not their thing. she may have a medical problem or something. if people in the area say that accidents happens there every month then maybe it's a good idea for the city to do something about it.
rich

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#48 Sep 1, 2009
maybe 96 is a little too old to drive
uhhhh

San Antonio, Chile

#49 Sep 1, 2009
rich wrote:
maybe 96 is a little too old to drive
dude read the article. 96? 66 man.
so sad

Los Angeles, CA

#50 Sep 2, 2009
Cheerios wrote:
Shame on all of you posting your ignorant, negative comments! Sadly, I can't say that I am surprised because these blogs are usually full of insensitive morons who feel compelled to put their little digs in just because they get their kicks hurting people - just a a bunch of sociopaths.
I have known this woman and her family for over 18 years, and you have no idea what good people they are. They have had a local, popular business in Upland for well over two decades and are well-liked in the community.
I want to say to the family that I am deeply saddened by her death and sympathize with their profound loss. You are in our thoughts.
Do you know the business name? I live in Upland, just curious.
Cheerios

San Diego, CA

#51 Sep 2, 2009
Dear so sad,
At this time, to respect their privacy, I hesitate to name their business. Sorry, I know you don't mean any harm, but given the type of people who often post, I don't want to provide them any more "ammunition" to be insensitive and rude as I've seen happen time and time again.
D avid

San Diego, CA

#52 Sep 2, 2009
I think they owned a Oriental Dog BBQ restaurant, not sure the name of it though.
friend of deceased

Kapolei, HI

#53 Sep 2, 2009
So many Narcissistic individuals that are posting about this person is amazing. This was a mother, an aunt, a sister and a wife. A family has been torn apart in a sudden and tragic loss of life and yet people seem to think its funny to post silly, racist quips about her thinking its funny.
so sad

Los Angeles, CA

#54 Sep 3, 2009
Cheerios wrote:
Dear so sad,
At this time, to respect their privacy, I hesitate to name their business. Sorry, I know you don't mean any harm, but given the type of people who often post, I don't want to provide them any more "ammunition" to be insensitive and rude as I've seen happen time and time again.
I completely understand. The comments i have been reading are sickening and it makes me embarrassed to know that people can act this way and i don't even know these people. All i have to say is, karma is a bi*ch.
Dan Kono

Placentia, CA

#56 Sep 3, 2009
D avid wrote:
I think they owned a Oriental Dog BBQ restaurant, not sure the name of it though.
I hope a bus runs you over, you insensitive jerk!
Dan Kono

Placentia, CA

#57 Sep 3, 2009
D avid wrote:
Confucius say: Woman who drive like hell end up there.
Rodney King say: Can't we all just get along?
Dan says "get the hell off the page, jackass"!
Ama

United States

#58 Sep 4, 2009
Accident Seen wrote:
Ama, I dunno what your luck & reflexes are like...Mo Val? head down Highway 74, aka "Blood Alley" where you're very likely to be hit head-on by an errant driver. If you don't survive, I'm arguably better than you because I've dealt with that crap twice(I didn't consider the driver's age, medications, impairment, minority status or warrants...I just realized they're gonna kill me if I don't wrench the wheel) Toodles;
http://articles.latimes.com/1997/aug/23/local...
http://www.laobserved.com/archive/2009/04/blo...
I don't live in Mo Valley, regardless of what this website thinks. And the articles you posted are about the 605, which is not where this accident happened, so what's your point? No matter where you are, drive defensively. If it happens again...well, maybe it's you that's the problem!
Accident Seen

Upland, CA

#59 Sep 4, 2009
Actually I was on Euclid. As for the 605, my point is wrong way drivers are EVERYWHERE, honey...pray you're not the "opposing traffic"
"If it happens again...well, maybe it's you that's the problem!"
ha! The Karmic Wheel doesn't operate that way
igocode3

Covina, CA

#60 Sep 4, 2009
Kishi ion foothill and euclid
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the business name? I live in Upland, just curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Upland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) 1 hr Brent 38
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr Chosen Traveler 35,803
News : Woman high on drugs breaks into home in Runni... (Aug '08) 21 hr No Surprise 29
Swan Lake.... (Sep '06) 21 hr Current resident 51
News Beltran gets life sentence (Apr '09) Sun Big guy 443
Disability Matters at 9168 Hermosa Ave. Rancho ... Sun DISABILITY MATTER... 45
News Joshua Tree man jailed for fatal shooting of fr... (Apr '10) Apr 19 Ron 23

Upland Jobs

Personal Finance

Upland Mortgages