his ticked off wife

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

I am so sick and tired of my husband's ex. Everytime she is single or between men she all of the sudden thinks of reasons to text or call or tag my husband in statuses on facebook. True they have a kid together but enough is enough. We have been happily married for 4 years and she lost him because she cheated on him twice with the same man! You ain't about sh!t biotch. You are an ex for a reason. He doesn't want you! He is in love with me. I make him happy. Stop your stupidity in actually thinking he still wants you. Yeah, I saw your private message you sent to a "friend". Guess what? She is obviously my friend first because she screen shot all your messages about your "feelings" for my husband and sent them to me. Let me put this as nicely as I can for you. He is done with you. Back off before you get your azz whipped! As far as your little comment about always feeling connected to him.... the only connection he has with you is his child. That's it. Accept it and move on! I don't play just so you know.
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

his ticked off wife wrote:
I am so sick and tired of my husband's ex. Everytime she is single or between men she all of the sudden thinks of reasons to text or call or tag my husband in statuses on facebook. True they have a kid together but enough is enough. We have been happily married for 4 years and she lost him because she cheated on him twice with the same man! You ain't about sh!t biotch. You are an ex for a reason. He doesn't want you! He is in love with me. I make him happy. Stop your stupidity in actually thinking he still wants you. Yeah, I saw your private message you sent to a "friend". Guess what? She is obviously my friend first because she screen shot all your messages about your "feelings" for my husband and sent them to me. Let me put this as nicely as I can for you. He is done with you. Back off before you get your azz whipped! As far as your little comment about always feeling connected to him.... the only connection he has with you is his child. That's it. Accept it and move on! I don't play just so you know.
Speaking of stupidity you just proved you are good at showing it.You sound very insecure,of course you do and it shows in your words.If you were not worried about him and her you would have never got on here spewing your mindless gibberish.It's easy to see why he would want to get away from your lame ass.What do you plan on whipping someones ass with your big mouth????? Good Day!!!!!!
right

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Some women just never get it. They are an ex for a reason and she is for a very good reason, she cheated on him. Sounds like she knows what she lost and now wants it back. Well tough noogies, sugga. Sounds like he has a good wifey now.
right

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

zzz wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of stupidity you just proved you are good at showing it.You sound very insecure,of course you do and it shows in your words.If you were not worried about him and her you would have never got on here spewing your mindless gibberish.It's easy to see why he would want to get away from your lame ass.What do you plan on whipping someones ass with your big mouth????? Good Day!!!!!!
Wow you sound like u took that personal. She has a right to speak her mind and no she's not worried she sounds to me like she is fed up. I would be too and so would you if an ex was constantly doing that. You can't say you wouldn't. Doesn't make her insecure. The ex in my opinion sounds jealous of her. That's my 2 cents.
zzz

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

right wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you sound like u took that personal. She has a right to speak her mind and no she's not worried she sounds to me like she is fed up. I would be too and so would you if an ex was constantly doing that. You can't say you wouldn't. Doesn't make her insecure. The ex in my opinion sounds jealous of her. That's my 2 cents.
I will see your 2 cents and raise you a dime!!!!!!
crazy

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

That's pretty pathetic for her to try and get attention from him like that. Stupid btch. Husbands are for wives ;)
his ticked off wife

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

zzz wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of stupidity you just proved you are good at showing it.You sound very insecure,of course you do and it shows in your words.If you were not worried about him and her you would have never got on here spewing your mindless gibberish.It's easy to see why he would want to get away from your lame ass.What do you plan on whipping someones ass with your big mouth????? Good Day!!!!!!
First of all, you stupid c*nt, I never said I felt like he wanted her over me. No insecurity here. Nor did I say he wanted away from me. He tells me I am his world and shows me everyday, publicly and privately. She has begged him to take her back several times while he was single and he refused because he knew all she'd do is cheat. She's a Ho who has had 6 live in boyfriends in 3 years. So, yeah, as his wife, I have every right to be mad at her and I didn't just say it on here. It has been "discussed" with her. Her problem is we have been together and married longer than she thought. She is realizing it's true love. Something she will more than likely never have because let's face it, men might bang a ho but they sure won't marry them. They marry the good girls. She IS jealous of me and him and quite frankly, I now take it as a compliment. She wants something I have and she can't get so let her want on. My husband openly shares texts from her with me and puts any phone calls on speaker. Half the time if she texts his phone I am the one texting her back because he doesn't even want to talk to her. Lol but don't act like you don't ever get on here and anonymously rant. If you don't you should because it's good therapy. Ranting on here first helped me to be more calm when confronting her with my issue because I don't have a good temperament toward bimbos like her. Since I seemed to ruffle your feathers so much, here's some advice, go take a xanax and making masterbate to help soothe your obviously torn up nerves. Bless your heart.
muskateer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2014

who's the husband and I'll start sending Facebook messages too! we'll see just how faithful the man is
yawn

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Ex's sure are stupid. Here's a news flash..go get your vibrator out of your secret drawer, pleasure yourself with it and then cry yourself to sleep because you are a pathetic cheating ex!!! Leave your kids daddy alone and be thankful your kid has a decent step mother because you're sure not. 6 men in 3 years? Nasty!
Wifey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

I hear ya. We too have been together for about four years now compared to the 2 months he had a relationship with his ex...if you would even call it a relationship. They do have a child together that he gets to see sometimes with the exception of all of the times she withheld visitation because he refused to be alone with her so they could "talk" about his child. The calls and texts just recently stopped but it usually does before it starts up again with all of her childish drama. She's even went as far as stalking me and our little girl...as well as saying some very nasty things about my daughter who is only 2 years old and doesn't deserve to be the object of her hate or mental instability. I would say I'm one fed up wife and mother as well and it is only out of respect for my stepson that I have not knocked her teeth down her throat. I can't say that I am pissed for the things she has done or said to me or my husband. I just look at it as she's a pathetic excuse for a human being. I am very pissed off for the things she is doing to my daughter and my stepson. They are just babies and it's them she's hurting the most. More so my stepson because he has to live with the things she does and the choices she makes. I can definitely say our family is dealing with a true psychotic ex
wifey as well

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Wifey wrote:
I hear ya. We too have been together for about four years now compared to the 2 months he had a relationship with his ex...if you would even call it a relationship. They do have a child together that he gets to see sometimes with the exception of all of the times she withheld visitation because he refused to be alone with her so they could "talk" about his child. The calls and texts just recently stopped but it usually does before it starts up again with all of her childish drama. She's even went as far as stalking me and our little girl...as well as saying some very nasty things about my daughter who is only 2 years old and doesn't deserve to be the object of her hate or mental instability. I would say I'm one fed up wife and mother as well and it is only out of respect for my stepson that I have not knocked her teeth down her throat. I can't say that I am pissed for the things she has done or said to me or my husband. I just look at it as she's a pathetic excuse for a human being. I am very pissed off for the things she is doing to my daughter and my stepson. They are just babies and it's them she's hurting the most. More so my stepson because he has to live with the things she does and the choices she makes. I can definitely say our family is dealing with a true psychotic ex
I totally understand how you feel. Its a bunch of garbage for an ex to do that. I don't do my ex like that. And why the heck is the original poster of this threads husband even friends with his ex on Facebook? Sounds a little to me like he wants to keep tabs on his ex. But good lord the ex wives or finances or baby mama's just need to learn their place. Move on and quit making yourself look like a pathetic psycho. I hope things get better for you.
well

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

He obviously likes the attention he gets. He is the one causing the drama. I am a guy. I have 2 x wives. No way in hell they'd be on my Facebook. Yeah I got kids with them. I've heard other men say they are friend's with their ex to see pictures of their kids etc. Weak azz excuse! I get my kids. I can take my own picture with my own camera and put it on my own Facebook. This woman's husband is keeping her upset by allowing his x too much access to his life. No way on earth I would put my wife through that. I want to spend my life showing her she is the one for me and the only one I want to be with. No x is going to jeopardize that. I can be a good dad to my kids without letting my x in my life. This guy might lose a good wife if he lets his x continue to invade on his marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University Discussions

Search the University Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 8 hr researcher 1,966
Anybody working at Olin Winchester in Oxford (Jan '12) Jul 26 moving 8
Child molester Jul 22 Mark Aaron Harris 2
Terrance Shaw? Jul 21 lowlow 1
Highway 6 opening delayed by rain Jul 21 Crime 1
Drinking Jul 12 Justwondering 1
laura britt (Sep '12) Jul 8 nope 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

University Jobs

•••