Graves is - Trailblazer of Decade'

Apr 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newms360.com

U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals Judge James Graves made history when he became the first African-American judge from Mississippi named to that court, and his legal career will be recognized with the Mississippi Trailblazer of the Decade award.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Apr 9, 2013

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1 Apr 9, 2013
The Mississippi Trailblazers will also mark its 10th anniversary by simultaneously honoring three Mississippians who have made significant impact on their state’s difficult journey toward racial diversity and reconciliation: Ole Miss Chancellor Emeritus Robert C. Khayat and the Rt. Revs. Duncan M. Gray Jr. and Duncan M. Gray III. The father and son Grays, who have both served as bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Mississippi, will receive the first Dr. Robert C. Khayat Distinguished Award for Diversity and Racial Reconciliation.

Read more: Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal - Graves is ‘Trailblazer of Decade’

Very nice...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 25 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
local business owner charged in prostitution ri... (Feb '14) Aug 21 Shame_shame 5
Your opinion: Daily train traffic problem is gr... Aug 18 Trains 3
earn money so flippin easy Aug 14 Dmzinn 1
Anybody working at Olin Winchester in Oxford (Jan '12) Jul '14 moving 8
Terrance Shaw? Jul '14 lowlow 1
Highway 6 opening delayed by rain Jul '14 Crime 1
•••
•••

University Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••