What happend to Kristina lynn Dixon ?
First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Caseys ex

United States

#455 Nov 15, 2013
I hung out they with that "bunch" talk all you want but Josh has real demons. Why, only josh knows
The niece

Grenada, MS

#456 Nov 22, 2013
and who are you? Dont get smart, and yes I know he has demons, I just wanna know the truth. Yall can all argue on here all you want but it aint like thats solving anything!. Im just waitin on that confession.

Since: Feb 11

Darby, PA

#457 Nov 22, 2013
Caseys ex wrote:
I hung out they with that "bunch" talk all you want but Josh has real demons. Why, only josh knows
If you did, you would not be capable of uttering tripe like that.

You conflate demons with grief.

She asked a question. If you cannot answer it then at least be respectful enough to her to not be disruptive to her question.
Caseys ex

United States

#458 Nov 22, 2013
Let me try that again. I wasn't trying to say josh had demons cause he did something wrong. I will never believe he did. His pain was/is real.
The Niece

Water Valley, MS

#460 Jan 27, 2016
confused wrote:
No bias only the facts that I know. Jason and Justin are still best friends. If what you stated was fact that would be logical some how I gues, not sure who you would point finger at. Jason and Tammy starting dating about a year after kristy was murdered. Not sure who you would point finger at on that one either.
Simple doesnt compare or even close, you are really grasping at straws.
If I were you,I would be trying to explain the I "simple didnt care" comment. What exactly did you not care about, the fact she was seeing jason or the fact she didnt come home on the weekends.
Oh.. that week yall were quite adamantly fighting. She was quite adament about being with jason.
CORRECTION: Tammy and Jason did not start dating until 7 years after she was murdered.
Mooneyhamann

Jackson, MS

#461 Sunday May 1
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll take those odds? Really?

You would bet your life on it? I ask because you seem to have no problem betting someone else's life on it. And this contains about all that needs to be said on your level of irresponsibility and ignorance.

The polygraph is garbage. You need to deal with it.
Josh Dixon was a murderer in 2004 and you just can't take that back. Dead is dead. So, that makes him a murderer in 2014. Tread softly ladies. If anyone is still stupid enough to even look at him. Mr.Dixon doesn't take rejection very well.
JTD

United States

#462 Wednesday May 25
Mooneyhamann wrote:
<quoted text>

Josh Dixon was a murderer in 2004 and you just can't take that back. Dead is dead. So, that makes him a murderer in 2014. Tread softly ladies. If anyone is still stupid enough to even look at him. Mr.Dixon doesn't take rejection very well.
A years long relationship and marriage was ended in the most spectacularly Jerry Springer-esque way. No one died.

Dated a girl who dropped me. No one died.

Dated another who also rejected a relationship. No one died.

Just stfu already. None of you know what you're talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Lovers Triangle (Jan '15) May 18 crazyworldhere 5
News Mtsu FSL coordinator Donald Abels departs Mtsu Apr '16 Jake 1
News Oxford, MS unanimously passes Pro-LGBT resolution (Mar '14) Mar '16 messenger 15
Oxford Suicide Murder Mystery. Mar '16 Thurstle Mullen 1
Looking for MICHAEL SIMMONS Mar '16 Regal73 1
asaba state school of nursing form isoutcall_08... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MR WILFRED 1
ONDO state school of nursing form 2015 isoutcal... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MR WILFRED 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

University Mortgages