confused

Grenada, MS

#434 Jun 7, 2012
A Friend wrote:
Seems like a really stupid thing to do (tamper with a crime scene) unless there was reasoning behind it!!! I'm sure all of us know that if you ever come across anything like that EVER you never ever touch anything you automatically get out of where you are and contact the police.
A Friend wrote:
Seems like a really stupid thing to do (tamper with a crime scene) unless there was reasoning behind it!!! I'm sure all of us know that if you ever come across anything like that EVER you never ever touch anything you automatically get out of where you are and contact the police.
That post doesnt sound like your trying to "sort out what is truth and what is not". It sounds like your making an accusation that was based off of what you read on here and what you heard, not facts or truth. Also it was disrespectful.

I believe this post was in response to one of my post. I believe it was "there was no signs of a struggle"and as far as I know that is fact. Nobody argued that this wasnt fact. You responed with " Well now that could've very well been because when her sisters found her they "cleaned" the crime scene.Now this is all from what I read and heard, not saying its the truth but it very well could be.

I asked Josh a question about "why he never went and looked for his wife when she didnt come home until 1,2,3,4, oclock in the morning" His response was " I simply didnt care"( which I found disturbing, my opinion of course) Neither you or "Stickers" made any comment , or asked any questions. So please stop telling people to not be bias and to be open minded, cause even a dumbass redneck like me can tell yall are neither. Well I gues you are being open minded, just when it comes to Josh.

I already know that your gonna say Im twisting things or finding mis quotes. Im not and Im not being bias. Im going by facts, Which I know are circumstantial or (Indirect evidence). I will shut up and leave you with this quote from Norman M. Garland, a professor at Southwestern College of Law in Los Angeles.

I am always astonished by the view that abounds in our society that circumstantial
evidence is somehow not good enough,... Circumstantial evidence
is nothing more than what we live by on a daily basis as a matter of common sense.
confused

Grenada, MS

#435 Jun 7, 2012
A Friend wrote:
That post doesnt sound like your trying to "sort out what is truth and what is not". It sounds like your making an accusation that was based off of what you read on here and what you heard, not facts or truth. Also it was disrespectful.

I believe this post was in response to one of my post. I believe it was "there was no signs of a struggle"and as far as I know that is a fact. Nobody argued that this wasnt fact. You responed with " Well now that could've very well been because when her sisters found her they "cleaned" the crime scene.Now this is all from what I read and heard, not saying its the truth but it very well could be.

I asked Josh a question about "why he never went and looked for his wife when she didnt come home until 1,2,3,4, oclock in the morning" His response was " I simply didnt care"( which I found disturbing, my opinion of course) Neither you or "Stickers" made any comment , or asked any questions. So please stop telling people to not be bias and to be open minded, cause even a dumbass redneck like me can tell yall are neither. Well I gues you are being open minded, just when it comes to Josh.

I already know that your gonna say Im twisting things or finding mis quotes. Im not and Im not being bias. Im going by facts, Which I know are circumstantial or (Indirect evidence). I will shut up and leave you with this quote from Norman M. Garland, a professor at Southwestern College of Law in Los Angeles.

I am always astonished by the view that abounds in our society that circumstantial
is nothing more than what we live by on a daily basis as a matter of common sense.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#436 Jun 10, 2012
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been staring at this post for a couple of days in sheer disbelief of some of the things mentioned in this and one previous post where you mention circumstantial evidence and take a jab at me at the same time. If your sensibilities are easily bruised I would advise you to stop reading here and forget this post as I'm about to be very unkind to you. Although, it won't be near the audacity, disrespect and blatant ignorance that you have so kindly, if not humanely shown me.

You logic, if it can be classified as such, is colossally inept at best and at worst, profane. Your repeated attempts to reclassify "circumstantial evidence" to mean "whatever I want" are a repulsive, biased and glaring attempts to set yourself as a objective observer who has reached a unavoidable conclusion are at once transparent attempts to inject your own discriminatory criteria into this discussion and I will point out that anyone with the ability for rational and objective thought will be able to see past you attempts at being knowingly deceptive and you're now quote mining. You claim to be following a logical conclusion will displaying every possible red flag for the most atrocious confirmation bias when will you willingly and knowingly disregard conflicting facts that contradict your conclusion. In this way, you appear to be using logic as a weapon and make yourself out to be a clumsy, bumbling idiot who is both deaf and blind of his own accord and using logic to thrash around in a crowded area with a broadsword. It's not a pretty sight.

Allow me a few, minor observations. First, the allegation that Jason stayed away from his home for approximately a month before returning because he "was in fear of his life from the killer" or that Tammy and Michelle have stated in an interview that they both fear for their lives, presumably from the killer. Very well, you might say, what does this really have to do with anything? The answer, logic and common sense. Since these three seem to think I am the killer it isn't a stretch to assume that they fear me. I challenge you to ask the three of them, each in turn or all together if you wish, how many times have I come after them. Ask them how many times they have seen me lurking about probing their routines for weaknesses. How many times have I hunted them down and challenged a fight? None is the answer you will get from each one of them. Yet, how is it logical that they, terrified of me, are the ones that continually challenge me, provoke me. Is that wise for ones so sure that I am capable of taking a human life with no remorse? Where I them and I believed as they do I think for sure that coming after me would not be the wisest decision. Yet that's exactly what two of the three have done. Which is a matter of police record. Let's dispel that line of reasoning for a second and pay attention to something that you have said, "she was adamant about being with Jason". If she was so adamant about leaving Jason, so absolutely sure that leaving me was the right thing to do, so positive in her conclusion, why is it that she moved back home(regardless of who's idea it was). Would she not take that opportunity to make a clean getaway so to speak? Surely, if she had told Jason of her affection for him and conclusion that he was what she wanted, apparently for months preceding this move back home, how well would it have set with you, if not Jason, that she threw his devotion aside and moved back in with her husband? How long was it again, that after this move away from Jason and back home was she murdered?

Continued in next post...

United States

#437 Jun 10, 2012
In this regard your bias is glaring and your attempts at skewing reality are profane in the worst possible way.

Keep in mind also, I'm not accusing Jason or anyone else of anything, I am reserving my opinion on the identity of the murderer until I have all of the facts to work with. A courtesy, which I need not remind you of all people, has most definitely not been extended to me.

And these are just a few of the glaring inaccuracies of your failed attempts at logic. Willfully and knowingly ignoring the behaviors of others in attempt to portray me in a less flattering light. Your injection of your own agenda is quite plain as well as abhorrent and stupid. Here's what I suggest, you either step outside the box for a moment and take a truly objective view of this case and all it's facets or you can stop embarrassing yourself in your vane and credulous attempts at deception. Either one of those will suffice. If you chose to take a truly neutral and objective look at the case, I will be more than happy to speak with you. Until that time however, you are what you are, willfully deceptive, knowingly biased and credulous and someone I will not waste my time in any discussion with.

Goodbye.
confused

Carrollton, MS

#438 Jun 10, 2012
you can wright a book on here if you like, but it doesnt change any of the facts.

Not sure where you got the "Jason stayed gone for a month" statement. That is completly false. He stayed with Justin for a couple of days. Also dont believe that was out of fear. It was because Justin asked him to. This is fact, check into it.

Every women at B/L was scared for a few months.

Kristy did move back in with you but continued to see jason. Actually, she stayed the last weekend she was alive with him, and all day memorial day. Also a fact. gues that didnt bother you, "you simple didnt care" how long after that weekend before Kristy was murdered? 1 day or 2?

But to answer your question about the time after she went back home until she was murdered. I would say 2 or 3 weeks. Not sure exactly.

United States

#439 Jun 10, 2012
confused wrote:
you can wright a book on here if you like, but it doesnt change any of the facts.
Not sure where you got the "Jason stayed gone for a month" statement. That is completly false. He stayed with Justin for a couple of days. Also dont believe that was out of fear. It was because Justin asked him to. This is fact, check into it.
Every women at B/L was scared for a few months.
Kristy did move back in with you but continued to see jason. Actually, she stayed the last weekend she was alive with him, and all day memorial day. Also a fact. gues that didnt bother you, "you simple didnt care" how long after that weekend before Kristy was murdered? 1 day or 2?
But to answer your question about the time after she went back home until she was murdered. I would say 2 or 3 weeks. Not sure exactly.
You still didn't answer any of my charges. Instead, you crudely carpentered a strawman argument in it's place.

As I've stated, and will continue to demonstrate, your reasoning is contrived, your motives suspect, your biases readily apparent and your purposeful ignorance of the motivations and actions of others is both not my fault and simultaneously not my concern.

I highly question your objectivity and anyone with a single critical thought can see, without difficulty, that you have an agenda while here that has nothing to do with getting to the truth. Your refusal to accept the salient fact of your own biases is your own doing and not that of anyone else. Your logic starts off decently enough only to wane and falter before making any real progress. Your attempt to do only the most cursory research on the subjects you evidently wish to discuss is silly, reprehensible and irresponsible. For instance, you've clearly stated your wish to use circumstantial evidence to pursue a trial and you've stated how this might be used but at the same time purposefully leaving out what circumstantial evidence is defined as or even giving mediocre examples of it in a stupid attempt to redefine what it means. You've laid yourself bare on this one as being purposefully and willingly deceptive in an attempt to promote your own agenda, whatever that is. Secondly you're engaging in quote mining in attempt to do the same thing again.

You're motives for even being here are suspect in the extreme. You cannot and should not even remotely claim objectivity in this matter. To do so exposes you as being the worst kind of hypocrite and your failings in this area truly are the ones that are disingenuous.

All in all, you've already made up your mind. Your reasoning for being here is useless. You are a waste of my time and others.
confused

Grenada, MS

#440 Jun 10, 2012
Only stated facts. didnt construct anything. If kristy quit seeing jason that would hav made a great argument but that is not the facts.

United States

#441 Jun 10, 2012
No, you only stated facts which support your preconceived notion.

There is far more to this that you are purposefully ignoring. The manner in which you ignore other "facts" only shows your bias further.

It may be a fact in which she did not break off her relationship with Jason. But it would also be a fact that she pursued correcting her relationship with me at the same time. What you use against me in your contrived version of circumstantial evidence, I can also lay against Jason in the same manner. To do this would be nonsense, which happens to be precisely what you are doing. It only furthers to drag us into a circular argument which could go on for quite some time. Perhaps it has not occurred to you that both me and Jason might both be telling the truth. This type of ignorance of lines of reasoning are precisely why I suspect your motives for being here in the first place. You reasoning is incredibly linear and your logic purposefully ignorant.

Perhaps you should rethink your own motives and biases for being here and then make at least a cursory attempt at being an objective observer of all of the facts in this matter and not just the ones that support your preconceived notions of your skewed version of events.

We could go on like this forever and indeed have been going on like this for the past eight years now with many different people in this same way with these same old tired notions.

It might interest you to know that I would, without reservation, come completely to the defense of Jason, Michelle or Tammy had you done what you're doing to me to them. It might also interest you to know that I do not support the notion that either one of them "cleaned" the crime scene for various reasons that become apparent after you apply any kind of critical thought to the suggestion.

Allow me to demonstrate for you, one thing on the "cleaning" subject you are flatly refusing to do with other "facts". First to decide whether they cleaned the scene you first have to define what the "cleaning" entailed, or define it. Then you can precede to match this circumstance or action with known facts. If it does not survive the integration of the known facts it must be discarded and lieu of a more reasonable explanation. Since "cleaning the crime scene" seems to suggest a full blown cleaning frenzy of the entire room or rooms, I could safely say that this does not fit the known facts. It does not match with what I saw of the bathroom and bedroom of the house when it was released from law enforcement. Which happened to be the next day by the way and incidentally I refused and kept the house locked down for another month(approximately). Which as it turned out, happened to be a good idea. The house and scene were preserved when the crime lab(or whoever they were) requested reentry 2 weeks after the murder for "further processing".

But the behavior of several people does not logically follow their own claims. Much in the same way yours do not logically follow.

I once again suggest, that you take another long look at this and this time I implore you to follow ever facet of this matter and not just the ones that support your biased notions. Don't start from a conclusion, that's an immense mistake.
confused

Clarksdale, MS

#442 Jun 10, 2012
well, wright out a list of the facts, that you know. Your on here trying to find your wifes murderer and you say everybody are ignoring the facts but yet you want post any facts. How is that productive?, help the family out, help yourself out. Take out a ad in the paper, that tells the story. Your a very good writer. Maybe you will hit on something that rings a bell.

Ive only posted the facts I know, surely you know more than I do.
A Friend

Bourbonnais, IL

#443 Jun 11, 2012
Ok I'm going to clear something up right now. As I have stated before when I said that they cleaned the scene it never meant that they did it because they killed her. It meant only that one of them had peed all over them selves and cleaned it up. That is why I said they cleaned the scene. You can take it any way you want it. I have never been disrespectful to that family and never will be. And I don't appreciate you taking everything that I've said and twisted it to how you wanted it to be. It really doesn't surprise me though seeing as you have taken my friend and tried to pin something that he didn't do on him, so why wouldn't you twist everything that I say around!!! You really need to take a step back and really look at EVERYTHING.
confused

Vance, MS

#444 Jun 11, 2012
A Friend wrote:
Ok I'm going to clear something up right now. As I have stated before when I said that they cleaned the scene it never meant that they did it because they killed her. It meant only that one of them had peed all over them selves and cleaned it up. That is why I said they cleaned the scene. You can take it any way you want it. I have never been disrespectful to that family and never will be. And I don't appreciate you taking everything that I've said and twisted it to how you wanted it to be. It really doesn't surprise me though seeing as you have taken my friend and tried to pin something that he didn't do on him, so why wouldn't you twist everything that I say around!!! You really need to take a step back and really look at EVERYTHING.
Ive tried to look at EVERYTHING. Im being as polite as I can .Please, Just explain what Im not looking at. Maybe that will help everybody, or give them some kind of peace.
A Friend

Bourbonnais, IL

#445 Jun 27, 2012
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive tried to look at EVERYTHING. Im being as polite as I can .Please, Just explain what Im not looking at. Maybe that will help everybody, or give them some kind of peace.
I highly doubt that the family will ever have peace to tell you the truth. They lost a loved one hard to find peace after that.
A Friend

Bourbonnais, IL

#447 Jul 8, 2012
Real talk wrote:
<quoted text> BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Is that seriously how your going to answer that!
oncemore1824

Pontotoc, MS

#448 Sep 30, 2012
I'm very sorry for everyone's loss. I do not claim to know anything about the murder. To be honest, I came across this thread while researching. I am a writer, and would be interested in researching this further. If anyone is willing to talk, please feel free to email me. I've set up an account especially for this. Thank you.

email: oncemore1824@yahoo.com
oncemore1824

Pontotoc, MS

#449 Sep 30, 2012
JTDixon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been staring at this post for a couple of days in sheer disbelief of some of the things mentioned in this and one previous post where you mention circumstantial evidence and take a jab at me at the same time. If your sensibilities are easily bruised I would advise you to stop reading here and forget this post as I'm about to be very unkind to you. Although, it won't be near the audacity, disrespect and blatant ignorance that you have so kindly, if not humanely shown me.
You logic, if it can be classified as such, is colossally inept at best and at worst, profane. Your repeated attempts to reclassify "circumstantial evidence" to mean "whatever I want" are a repulsive, biased and glaring attempts to set yourself as a objective observer who has reached a unavoidable conclusion are at once transparent attempts to inject your own discriminatory criteria into this discussion and I will point out that anyone with the ability for rational and objective thought will be able to see past you attempts at being knowingly deceptive and you're now quote mining. You claim to be following a logical conclusion will displaying every possible red flag for the most atrocious confirmation bias when will you willingly and knowingly disregard conflicting facts that contradict your conclusion. In this way, you appear to be using logic as a weapon and make yourself out to be a clumsy, bumbling idiot who is both deaf and blind of his own accord and using logic to thrash around in a crowded area with a broadsword. It's not a pretty sight.
Allow me a few, minor observations. First, the allegation that Jason stayed away from his home for approximately a month before returning because he "was in fear of his life from the killer" or that Tammy and Michelle have stated in an interview that they both fear for their lives, presumably from the killer. Very well, you might say, what does this really have to do with anything? The answer, logic and common sense. Since these three seem to think I am the killer it isn't a stretch to assume that they fear me. I challenge you to ask the three of them, each in turn or all together if you wish, how many times have I come after them. Ask them how many times they have seen me lurking about probing their routines for weaknesses. How many times have I hunted them down and challenged a fight? None is the answer you will get from each one of them. Yet, how is it logical that they, terrified of me, are the ones that continually challenge me, provoke me. Is that wise for ones so sure that I am capable of taking a human life with no remorse? Where I them and I believed as they do I think for sure that coming after me would not be the wisest decision. Yet that's exactly what two of the three have done. Which is a matter of police record. Let's dispel that line of reasoning for a second and pay attention to something that you have said, "she was adamant about being with Jason". If she was so adamant about leaving Jason, so absolutely sure that leaving me was the right thing to do, so positive in her conclusion, why is it that she moved back home(regardless of who's idea it was). Would she not take that opportunity to make a clean getaway so to speak? Surely, if she had told Jason of her affection for him and conclusion that he was what she wanted, apparently for months preceding this move back home, how well would it have set with you, if not Jason, that she threw his devotion aside and moved back in with her husband? How long was it again, that after this move away from Jason and back home was she murdered?
Continued in next post...
I've read all of these posts. I am very very sorry for your loss. Until I came across this thread I had no idea this had happened. I am from a small town as well, so I know how rumors take the place of facts. I would be interested in speaking with you. I am a writer, and would like to tell Kristy's story. Please email me at oncemore1824@yahoo.com
Just a concerned friend

Jackson, MS

#450 Apr 8, 2013
........Send this to forensic fills........the answer will be revealed.....
Stunned

Bradley, IL

#451 Jun 17, 2013
Just a concerned friend wrote:
........Send this to forensic fills........the answer will be revealed.....
I would hope that this case had already made its way to forensic files...
Old Family Friend

Memphis, TN

#452 Jun 29, 2013
Wow! Reading these posts will make you think...
I believe that if you cant spell correcty you shouldnt post in the first place but any ways. I know everyone involved in this. First, "water valley" isnt Justin. He can spell better and if you know Justin like I do Justin doesnt use computers he very old school. Plus at the dates and times of those posts this isn't not something he was worried about. And it also wouldn't be Justin's wife Trish. She's nosey but I've known her for years, she wouldn't post anything, she already has her mind made up on what she thinks happen.
Second, I use to think very highly of Jason. I thought he was a good man, very kind and hard worker. I still like him don't get me wrong however, being with a married woman is wrong. PERIOD. I don't care whatever is said. Married is married. Jason being with Kristy then Tammy just makes me sick. Everytime I saw them together I wanted to slap Jason because honestly I always thought he should be with a woman who deserved him. Plus being with Kristy's older sister thats just gross on many levels. But I personally feel like Tammy and Michelle both wanted to be Kristy even before Kristy left this Earth. Jason was just another way Tammy was able to be Kristy.@jason I never believed you killed Krsity. I don't like the fact you were with a married woman but you are too kind hearted to kill someone. Now @josh ever since the first time I saw you something was a little off to me. Josh you and Kristy seemed like a great couple. Both good looking. But you were not a match for her as far as a personality. She was a friendly people person. You well were and prollably still a down right ass. I'm not saying that just because your an ass that killed her. I think that every one of you are innocent.(Josh, Jason, Tammy, And Michelle) I think that Tammy and Michelle cleaned up because well if you ever talked to them two for more than 10 mins you would realize that are both stupid. Yes I know that's mean but hell it's the truth. Who cleans a murder scene? Dumbasses. Tammy can't keep a man to save her life because if you aren't happy with yourself you can't be happy with anyone. And Michelle well all I have to say is you were married to Chuck? Make that married to him twice???? I think that speaks for itself. Poor Janet and JR, their marriage didn't survive because JR had his hands full of CRAZY daughters and wife. He was happier over seas with a woman that didn't need to be in the local nut house. Ill leave that alone for now...
I believe that the person who killed Kristy is someone that no one knows about. I'm talking about someone that Kristy was having a relationship with other than Jason and Josh. This person would've had to know the dogs, know Josh's work hours, and know Kristy. Kristy use to teach Martial Arts do you think she would've let a stranger into her home? NO. I think that she planned on ending things with Jason soon and working on her marriage. Not because I like josh or believe him completely. Because I don't like Josh. Haven't liked him since a few months after I met him. Josh is just a guy that's a smartass and I don't really care for smartass men much less one that can't keep their head up at their wife's funeral. I think Krsity told this person that she wanted to end things and they went to leave and it pissed him off and he killed her. For all we know he's someone that you talk to everyday. He's just not in this love triangle that's become public knowledge. And no I don't know this for sure. I just think this. Yes I watch too many CSI and NCIS shows. However, that's what I actually think. It's just my opinion.
At some point people reading this may realize who I am but it doesn't matter to me. I hope that one day the person who killed Krsity is caught. And I hope that that person is hung and beat to death.
Another Old Family Friend

Bradley, IL

#453 Sep 17, 2013
Old Family Friend wrote:
Wow! Reading these posts will make you think...
I believe that if you cant spell correcty you shouldnt post in the first place but any ways. I know everyone involved in this. First, "water valley" isnt Justin. He can spell better and if you know Justin like I do Justin doesnt use computers he very old school. Plus at the dates and times of those posts this isn't not something he was worried about. And it also wouldn't be Justin's wife Trish. She's nosey but I've known her for years, she wouldn't post anything, she already has her mind made up on what she thinks happen.
Second, I use to think very highly of Jason. I thought he was a good man, very kind and hard worker. I still like him don't get me wrong however, being with a married woman is wrong. PERIOD. I don't care whatever is said. Married is married. Jason being with Kristy then Tammy just makes me sick. Everytime I saw them together I wanted to slap Jason because honestly I always thought he should be with a woman who deserved him. Plus being with Kristy's older sister thats just gross on many levels. But I personally feel like Tammy and Michelle both wanted to be Kristy even before Kristy left this Earth. Jason was just another way Tammy was able to be Kristy.@jason I never believed you killed Krsity. I don't like the fact you were with a married woman but you are too kind hearted to kill someone. Now @josh ever since the first time I saw you something was a little off to me. Josh you and Kristy seemed like a great couple. Both good looking. But you were not a match for her as far as a personality. She was a friendly people person. You well were and prollably still a down right ass. I'm not saying that just because your an ass that killed her. I think that every one of you are innocent.(Josh, Jason, Tammy, And Michelle) I think that Tammy and Michelle cleaned up because well if you ever talked to them two for more than 10 mins you would realize that are both stupid. Yes I know that's mean but hell it's the truth. Who cleans a murder scene? Dumbasses. Tammy can't keep a man to save her life because if you aren't happy with yourself you can't be happy with anyone. And Michelle well all I have to say is you were married to Chuck? Make that married to him twice???? I think that speaks for itself. Poor Janet and JR, their marriage didn't survive because JR had his hands full of CRAZY daughters and wife. He was happier over seas with a woman that didn't need to be in the local nut house. Ill leave that alone for now...
I believe that the person who killed Kristy is someone that no one knows about. I'm talking about someone that Kristy was having a relationship with other than Jason and Josh. This person would've had to know the dogs, know Josh's work hours, and know Kristy. Kristy use to teach Martial Arts do you think she would've let a stranger into her home? NO. I think that she planned on ending things with Jason soon and working on her marriage. Not because I like josh or believe him completely. Because I don't like Josh. Haven't liked him since a few months after I met him. Josh is just a guy that's a smartass and I don't really care for smartass men much less one that can't keep their head up at their wife's funeral. I think Krsity told this person that she wanted to end things and they went to leave and it pissed him off and he killed her. For all we know he's someone that you talk to everyday. He's just not in this love triangle that's become public knowledge. And no I don't know this for sure. I just think this. Yes I watch too many CSI and NCIS shows. However, that's what I actually think. It's just my opinion.
At some point people reading this may realize who I am but it doesn't matter to me. I hope that one day the person who killed Krsity is caught. And I hope that that person is hung and beat to death.
This is by far one of the best post's on this thread! Very well put!
The niece

Carrollton, MS

#454 Nov 14, 2013
Damn, the things I want to say to all of yall, but I wont. Except my Aunt got killed when I was 8 yrs old.. Ill be 18 on the 27th. This is pitiful if you ask me. Nobody still knows nothing at all?! Somebody needs to speak up now. I would really like to know who would do this to such a sweet person. I will become a detective if I have to, but its been long enough. Any information will help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arthur William Woodall jr. Deceased (Dec '08) Tue CARL WOODALL 6
when is ban on saying "Ole Miss" gonna start ???? Tue Rebel Bear 2
yalobusha sheriff dept. Sep 11 yalobusha citizen 1
kyle rogers Sep 11 unknown 1
what hotel was the legionella at? Sep 10 travrs12 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Sep 10 c ainsworth 58
Best Bets June 27, 2013 Sep 3 eyesonyou1-27-63 1
•••
•••
•••

University Jobs

•••
•••
•••

University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

University News, Events & Info