What happend to Kristina lynn Dixon ?
water valley

United States

#21 Feb 23, 2011
"Before anyone starts throwing a tantrum and blaming me for posting this; Let me state unambiguously that I did NOT write the above quoted post."

Thats all you have to say to #17's post? No feelings,no emotions,not even any facts! and you know its B.S! you are a cold basterd!!

and even if you didnt take a polygraph, your dam right, I would bet my life on it!!
Anonymous

Potomac, MT

#22 Feb 23, 2011
water valley wrote:
"Before anyone starts throwing a tantrum and blaming me for posting this; Let me state unambiguously that I did NOT write the above quoted post."
Thats all you have to say to #17's post? No feelings,no emotions,not even any facts! and you know its B.S! you are a cold basterd!!
and even if you didnt take a polygraph, your dam right, I would bet my life on it!!
It took me a few minutes to recover from reading this.

There is no need for me to present any facts. You people have survived well enough out them. You people have ignored contradictory evidence and inconvenient facts for nearly seven years. What good would it to me to remind you of them? I should be wasting my time even considering it.

And are you seriously suggesting, that I come to their defense? Is that some kind of morbid joke? I have been threatened with death and/or physical harm on repeated occasions, jumped by multiple attackers(quite nearly attempted murder), harassed repeatedly and been repeatedly falsely accused(Openly and publicly mind you) of murder. Have you not seriously read all the posts so far? Do you know who in all that time has risen publicly to my defense? No one. Do you know that NO law enforcement officer HAS LIFTED SO MUCH AS A FINGER to help with any of it? No report has been filed on my behalf and I have been threatened WITH ARREST if I didn't "sit down", shut up and not make any noise about it. You are, in all seriousness, asking me to defend the people who are doing the same thing to me. You are, without a doubt, a rampant hypocrite.

As it happens there are some facts being thrown about that I for one, would like to have the answer to, that you are conveniently ignoring. Did they(one or both) clean the crime scene?

And I don't know that anything is BS. But I will say that accusing someone openly, without supporting evidence, is wrong.

And you repeat your assertion about the polygraph being worth betting your life on at 83% or less.

Here's what I humbly suggest. You gather yourself and 99 other people from the boat landing and you all go volunteer for a polygraph. With one caveat. You should all agree, in writing that whoever fails the polygraph be instantly convicted of the murder and sentenced to death with no possibility of recourse. Get back to me when 17 to 39 of your friends, neighbors and relatives are sitting on death row and let me know how great you feel after that.

This is so stupid as to be almost comical. If it wasn't so sad.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23 Feb 23, 2011
Hmmm
Anonymous

United States

#24 Feb 23, 2011
Actially there is one officer that is excluded from my previous post.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25 Feb 23, 2011
Water Valley - Actual time of death was not established, that I'm aware of, so your statement of who was where is not a fact but an assumption unless you know more than the investigators. Polygraphs prove neither innocence nor guilt regardless of the percentages. You seem to balance your whole theory on a flawed method. And name-calling only shows that you let your emotions rule you.

#17 - I agree with you about the polygraph. But the rest of your post sounds like an opinion unless like "water valley" you think you know more than the investigators. Yes, the crime scene was corrupted and probably valuable evidence was lost. It could have been intentional or just as easily been ignorance or hysteria. Either is possible. Some of the rest of your post could be here-say or you may have witnessed some of the strange action you mentioned, but that does not prove anything.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26 Feb 23, 2011
Accusations and assumptions without evidence gets no one anywhere. I'm sure many think they know the truth because of what someone told them or even what they may have read in these posts. Is it fact or something someone told you? What one perceives as the truth may not be that at all. And none of us have all the "FACTS".

But everyone seems to want to deal in percentages, so let's work on that. You add the hubby,the boyfriend,two sisters,and for the sake of argument, someone that no ones thought of. That's 5. Which would be a value of 20% each. Pick anyone of those 5, doesn't matter which one. The odds are the one you picked has a 20% chance of being the one who did it, but there is an 80% chance that one of the other 4 did. Almost the same odds as the polygraph. Will you take those odds "water valley" & "#17"?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27 Feb 23, 2011
Who did it? I don't know. But based on facts, I have an opinion of who did't. And unlike others, I will keep that to myself.

Kristina Lynn Dixon was a beautiful, funny, lovable person. The world is not a better place without her. I miss her very much and most of all I miss her wonderful laughter.
Anonymous

United States

#28 Feb 23, 2011
Stickers, you should understand stickers that appeals to emotion and gossip with these people are like breathing.

Take for example, the posts preceding the newest ones. Read them several times if it doesn't hit you at first. You can summarize all of the posts directed to me into one sentence. Josh is an asshole, therefor this conclusively proves that he's a murderer.

This, I'm proud to introduce is what is known as a "logical fallacy". More specifically an Equivocation Fallacy.

Most murders are assholes.
Josh is an asshole.
Therefor Josh is a murderer.

Try explaining this to the crowd that gathers in what used to be Lawler's Grocery to drink coffee and gossip at 6:30am and you'll likely be met with a crowd of puzzled, confused, and blank stares.

This is what I've been dealing with since Kristy was killed. These people wear empty-headedness as if it were a badge of honor.

As for the mind-numbing post from "water valley" that was so shocked to find that I was not, in fact, tripping over myself to defend the sisters, while at the same time indirectly accusing me of murder. All I have to say is, I'm not coming to anyone's defense, let alone theirs. Doesn't feel good when someone accuses you of it does it? Either way, what I will do is come to the defense of logic and reason but not for any person and in this case, stickers is correct.

But the questions still remain unanswered.

I'll not be running around scream "whodunnit" anytime soon either. It takes a complete moron to make baseless assumptions and accusations. Especially given the salient fact that, NO ONE has all the facts.
Let the truth be told

Ecru, MS

#29 Feb 24, 2011
Ok, so we have the two men but where are the sisters?????? Why are they not responding??:)
hello

Ecru, MS

#30 Feb 24, 2011
So stickerz, why would you pretend like you do not know "water valley" when chances are you are using his computer. I mean, you two are friends and we all know each other here so why hide it. PS, how is Monzo :)
Anonymous

United States

#31 Feb 24, 2011
Sorry to break bad news to you "hello", but that isnt who you think it is.

Since: Feb 11

United States

#32 Feb 24, 2011
hello wrote:
So stickerz, why would you pretend like you do not know "water valley" when chances are you are using his computer. I mean, you two are friends and we all know each other here so why hide it. PS, how is Monzo :)
If "water valley" is Monzo, I'd be fairly surprised. Not shocked, but definitely surprised. But stickerz is definitely not Trish.

So I registered with my real name. So let's go ahead and get this out of the way. Is that really you Monzo? I doubt it. But I suppose I could be wrong.

I find it extremely odd that "water valley" is whining about facts. As I said before, you've survived well enough without them until now and it's very odd to me that none of you wanted the "facts" until the shoe was on the other foot. So now you want the facts? I've thrown facts at you people until I'm blue in the face and all of you have carried on as if it didn't matter.

And you want me to defend the same type of people who are doing the same thing to me? While in the same breath, again, indirectly accusing me of murder. Wow, just wow. This is breathtaking hypocrisy. If you are Monzo, you should do what no one else there has done. Engage the gray matter inside that thick skull of yours instead of only using it to hold your hat.

And who are you "hello"? If we all know each then let's all say it and get it over with. And what could possibly persuade you to think that JJ is posting a neutral and rational post? Last time I checked I thought he was absolutely convinced it was me.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#33 Feb 24, 2011
hello wrote:
So stickerz, why would you pretend like you do not know "water valley" when chances are you are using his computer. I mean, you two are friends and we all know each other here so why hide it. PS, how is Monzo :)
I'm not pretending anything. I am not who you think I am. What I posted was to make all party's think. From what I've seen it has been the blind leading the blind.

A lot of what I've "heard" about this is what has been repeated who knows how many times until it has changed so much it's hardly recognizable from actual events that occurred. There have been case studies on this phenomena. A very interesting read, I might add.

It really does not matter who I am. What matters is that I am not one to make accusations. Especially when I do not have all the facts.

And those making accusations most assuredly don't have all the facts.

I do not know who "water valley", "#17", "friend",or "hello" are. I can guess who "anonymous" is from his posts.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#34 Feb 24, 2011
Let the truth be told wrote:
Ok, so we have the two men but where are the sisters?????? Why are they not responding??:)
Perhaps because they don't have access or don't wish to respond. I don't think they could give a rational response without letting their emotions get in the way. I have noticed both you and anonymous also give emotional responses. Of course, it could be said that this is a highly emotional subject.

Any other questions?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#35 Feb 24, 2011
friend wrote:
i know it was tied up in court but when you did get the money you didnt want to pay for your wifes funeral. and your calling her grandmother a liar. if you rember she was in the court room.seems like ever body is liar but you. ps just one more lie. you told me you were worried about the polygraph becouse you and kristy were fighting about rebel being the house.and your diary you left laying around said she blew you a kiss when you left.now which is it. or do you not remember that either. i know your smarter than me but im not stupid and i want be writing back.becouse like you im not a liar
. Get your story straight, above you say he's calling the father a liar & here you say the grandmother. I don't think the grandmother lied, she may have misinterpreted what was going on. The husband wasn't ordered to pay anything. There were claims filed against the estate that had to be addressed first before the estate was settled. One was for funeral expenses and the other for the tombstone. No question was raised about the funeral expenses. The question was raised about the tombstone that the husband had no part in picking out or ordering. It's a matter of public record go look
it up.

Since: Feb 11

San Antonio, TX

#36 Feb 24, 2011
Stickerz wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps because they don't have access or don't wish to respond. I don't think they could give a rational response without letting their emotions get in the way. I have noticed both you and anonymous also give emotional responses. Of course, it could be said that this is a highly emotional subject.
Any other questions?
This is and is not true of my responses. Well, most of them anyway.
My arguments do not depend on emotions. Most of the arguments being put forth here however DO in fact hinge completely on emotions. My arguments depend on facts, evidence and sound reasoning. I carry on more emotionally in addition to, but not relying on them.
A conspicuous example is to be found on one of the older posts.
friend wrote:
exsplain why 3 DAYS after she was murdered you were hanging all over a 16 year old girl at the exxon station,who you are now married to.
This is an obvious lie brought on in the fundamentally absurd notion that just because you make something up, that it therefor automatically becomes fact. This is where I can safely say that they absolutely KNOW they are lying at this point. The series of events they describe could NOT have happened.
First I arrived home, was then questioned by investigators that night. Stayed at my parents house for a day or two then returned to Water Valley. But I didn't go to my house. I went to stay in an empty trailer next to Kristy's family. Also, it would be fair to point out that I did not have the keys to EITHER of the vehicles we owned for several days if not a week after Kristy was killed. And they remained parked at the house and DID NOT MOVE. This is irrefutable FACT. So it's interesting that the person who I'm quoted seems to be implying that one of Kristy's family took me to the Exxon station so that I could "hang all over a 16 year old girl" while they witnessed this and seem to have no memory of it.
And I'm "the cold bastard". Okaaay.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#37 Feb 24, 2011
JT - I do not require you to explain the emotional or psychological aspects of these posts. I am capable of doing that myself. At this time, I don't think anyone has anything to add that they did not "hear" second-hand.
hello

Ecru, MS

#38 Feb 24, 2011
Ok, no you totally misunderstood what I said and meant but it's okay. Based on your later post I know you are not who I thought you were because you are too level-headed and um smart. No offense to anyone. You sound like you have done a lot of research on this matter but not everything has been public record. Not all of your comments are from hear say I know because I have heard the rumors numerous times. So.....how do you know all of this? Information that not everyone knows first hand. The objective to stay neutral. Enlighten us with your knowledge and identity "stickerz". I would love to know the author of such well-educated posts.(That is not sarcasm, just pure honesty)

Since: Feb 11

San Antonio, TX

#39 Feb 24, 2011
Stickerz wrote:
JT - I do not require you to explain the emotional or psychological aspects of these posts. I am capable of doing that myself. At this time, I don't think anyone has anything to add that they did not "hear" second-hand.
I seriously doubt they will "add" anything more.

Since: Feb 11

San Antonio, TX

#40 Feb 24, 2011
hello wrote:
Ok, no you totally misunderstood what I said and meant but it's okay. Based on your later post I know you are not who I thought you were because you are too level-headed and um smart. No offense to anyone. You sound like you have done a lot of research on this matter but not everything has been public record. Not all of your comments are from hear say I know because I have heard the rumors numerous times. So.....how do you know all of this? Information that not everyone knows first hand. The objective to stay neutral. Enlighten us with your knowledge and identity "stickerz". I would love to know the author of such well-educated posts.(That is not sarcasm, just pure honesty)
Enlighten us as to who you are if you don't mind. I for one would be shocked to find out that you were correct and "water valley" is monzo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "What happened to Leigh Occhi?" (Mar '08) Aug 24 lts_Me 174
Carl & tory Aug 19 Curiouslycurious 1
News MDOT meeting planned in Batesville Aug 18 Porch Honkey 1
clock Jul '16 slink 1
News Thacker Mountain Radio returning to Tupelo Jul '16 Down on Main 3
News Hugh Freeze Calls For Change to Mississippi Sta... (Jul '15) Jul '16 Angry 6
Guys who cheat on GF wit Guys Jun '16 Greenfalife 11

University Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

University Mortgages